Fukagawa Maiko (Maikomu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. moonlit

moonlit Member

^thanks

wait, you mean in all the 40+ episodes of Odekake this girl hadn't appeared even once? O_O what.the.hell. I mean aren't there a ton of KKS taking part in it?

update: AH, no, she did appear.
    She appeared on: Episode 2, on 13/02/01, Haruppi as Odekake Center
    Episode 17, on 13/05/17, with Wakaharu Odekake Center.... I think this is the Mio-banana episode.

2. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
  3. moonlit

moonlit Member

Thanks^
    So, I'm not done with the Pajama Drive stage you recommended yet but I watched the 17 episode of Odekake. This girl knows how to sing&dance but I literary haven't heard her voice the entire episode. The sad thing is that it even looks like everytime they get to an event spot she looks like "ok, Maiko, you can do this, go!" only to get overpowered by my Kami-oshi Shige and other prominent members.
    I like her in Tenshi no Shippo :) It was nice to see that she was so well recognized by fans during self introduction, but her MC was kind of... how to put it, she was easily discouraged, there could have been a potential follow up on that about some members present never having eaten pancakes in their lives. I kinda wanna give her a hug.

Another thing that has been bothering me... HKT even after the Fire Me Five incident still had Abe, Imada and Fukagawa as KKS but decided to use SKE members to fill up their Te wo tsunaginagara stage. This.is.so.weird. [wonder]

update to avoid doublepost:
    Maiko performed in today's Nounai Paradise (13.02) in a different position in Kurukurupa! (In Mariri's/Mashiro's usual one). It seems she also wants to perform Honehone Waltz one day [hehe]
    [​IMG]

update 2: finished watching that Pajama Drive stage, Maikomu's presence in MC is nonexistent. SHe holds the mic close to her mouth and constantly looks between speakers... looks like she;s trying to find a moment when to speak up, ganbatte, Maikomu! >_<

4. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Yeah Maikomu is the type that doesn't speak that much during MC, she just wait her turn...

Just to keep you posted Maikomu performed in both today's Pajama Drive in her usual position! :)

5. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @moonlit: Maikomu was in the first Hakata Legend stage on Sunday, February 16, in Sakura's position. This means that she was in the front row on group songs, also she was in the Seifuku no Bambi unit and she sang the first solo on Oogoe Diamond. So this is a nice opportunity to watch her performance. A copy of this should pop up soon on H!O. :)

Notice that she was in the 12:30 performance only.

6. moonlit

moonlit Member

thank you >_<
    Was she is Glass no I love you too?

7. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    On Hakata Legend they don't use KKS to sub for units, they use other Team H members instead. So Sakura's sub on Glass no I Love You was Anai Chihiro. The only exception to this is Seifuku no Bambi.

8. moonlit

moonlit Member

Makes sense with the lyrics :p
    I have started watching it. I like in Seifuku no Bambi, she's good in some songs and her voice was more confident in this MC, but sometimes she seemed to be somehow out of place. I don't know. Maybe it's just an exposure/experience gap.
    Btw good news, Maiko seems to have scored a gravure job? accroding to her G+. I hope I understood that right. :D

9. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    That's what I got from her post too! Very nice. :)

About the MCs, unfortunately she's really quiet most of the time. Usually she neither speaks up for herself nor is she chosen to speak by whoever's leading. I wish she would speak more often, she seems to be a fun person, but very shy.

I posted this video in Umechan's thread, but might as well post it here too. In this MC each of the girls had to invite Ume to a Christmas date. Maikomu's part starts around 6:10.

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/83352222[/vimeo]

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I was so happy when I saw the KKS got a song for themselves in the new single... but then I saw they have no PV. :cry:

Still, let's hope Maikomu gets a good position and they perform it at the Saitama concert. [rock] :cute:

11. moonlit

moonlit Member

I fear the line up will look closer to the sakura minna de tabeta (current) KKS vers. 2 ^^;
    There is something I was thinking about too. It was mentioned during the Shuffle Matsuri discussion on this forum, about AKB members like Hirari (posting English lessons on her G+) and Nakii (posting cooking lessons on her G+) Maybe Maikomu could promote herself more on her G+ if she doesn't get many opportunities otherwise. But then again I like reading the halfassed-google translations of it eitherway too.

She's super shy, but this was cute >///< thank you :) She seems to almost have outsold one slot for this single **

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Hey everyone! Nice to see some posts over here.

I read about those shoots, now I'm curious as well. Too bad she's sick now orz.
    She had to be replaced in today's performance. So it looks like we have to wait for more news.
    In that way she also wasn't on time to annouce her participation in that Young Jump thing, or she didn't want to participate. It was a low chance anyway so I'd rather look forward to the other two than fret about this.

Now about her MC that's actually the way that I noticed her. It a LOD where she started talking about unexpectedly being Tsuttsun's oshimen. She was telling it in a way that was funny but also unique from the other members. Also her voice sounds nice & pretty unique to me.

From that point on I started to like her and watch out for her units and MC's. She doesn't talk a lot but when she does, I find it funny. She also made it into my favorite Tenshi no Shippo line-up with Yuriya and Mariri, looks good in it and her unique voice fits the others. Before anything I'm looking forward to seeing how she does in the new Team KKS, as a few other unpromoted members are starting to show a second wind in reaction to that.

Also about the Mizuhara Kiko thing from a while back, we're not the only ones noticing it.
    What I got from a Maikomu oshi's twitter:

[​IMG]

Oh and this too :awesome: :
    [​IMG]

13. moonlit

moonlit Member

^agreed that TnS line-up is a great match.
    wanted to post something I found in Haruppis thread:
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/86876185[/vimeo]

originally posted by SnipaKill
    Maiko's in there :D

14. moonlit

moonlit Member

Sorry, for double post, but this deserved a new post:
    MAIKOMU GOT PROMOTED TO KIV! :D [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

15. strawberry-baby

strawberry-baby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakamotoerena
    So happy for Maikomu! Luckily she didn't have to wait longer.
    I can't even imagine how she must be feeling right now. KIV!

Congratulations Maiko! :)

16. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    As a big Mizuhara Kiko fan, I don't really see the resemblance?

Anyways, I'm so happy she finally got promoted, atta girl~ <3

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yes Maikomu! What a relief, for her and also for me.

I tried my luck at her post:
    One more thing to look forward to in K4.

Also she'll be in a Team H performance tomorrow!
    I'll watch out for what she has to say!

18. moonlit

moonlit Member

^^thank you so so much!
    I'm looking forward to today's stage then.

19. moonlit

moonlit Member

She was in Shige's spot today's performance. Man... Shige's ill and then my second HKT oshi goes and takes her place... how should I feel?
    btw, Is it out already?

20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yes! I watched it live.

The cameraman knew that something happened or we got lucky, anyway he focussed a lot on her during the first songs up until the Mc's. I also thought that she looked more lively and relaxed than usual. As if a load had fallen off of her shoulders.

During her MC she talked about it and got an applause from the audience.

It's a very good LOD if you want to see Maikomu.