Fukuda Akari (Fukuchan)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 10, 2017.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    201705_fukuda_akari.jpg

福田 朱里
    FUKUDA AKARI

• Birthdate: March 29th, 1999
    • Birthplace: Kagawa-ken
    • Nickname: Fukuchan
    • Blood Type: O
    • Favorite Food: Refined Japanese sugar
    • Recommendation in Setouchi: Fish bought from itadaki-san

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2018
  2. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    Our resident SKE wota!!
    I knew she would be oshimen right away <3 During the auditions, I tried to watch a bit of everyone but I just couldn't get away from her room! Her showroom is always fun to watch and she seems to have a lot of fun too, she often draws, sings bits of songs (so many KII songs) and forces her cats to make appearances lol. Recently, she did a really nice and long karaoke stream with Harurun /NMB wota

3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    She's so cute and really doesn't look like her age. I love it when people are asking how old she is, etc. [hehe]

4. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    We got as low as 14yo once [hehe] but she takes all of those comments as compliments, she really likes looking younger!
    This is from the day in question ↓
    Screenshot (594).png

5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    OMG! I haven't seen the stream but she looks ultra cute there. She should do her hair like this more often~

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    A strong mid pillar member in STU. Love her voice and energy.

7. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    I'm gonna share some info about Fukuchan <3
    • She auditioned for SKE48 8th generation and her number was 34. During STU's audition several 8th gen kks visited and basically flooded her room with comments
    • She's a huuuge SKE fan, she likes Team KII the most. Her oshimen is Hidaka Yuzuki, and Takayanagi Akane is her ni-oshi. Former Team S member Hiramatsu Kanako used to be her oshi before Yuzuki
    • Another SKE member she talks a lot about (and gets asked to) is fellow Kagawa-born Takahata Yuki and she's said she'd like to eat udon with her! She's talked fondly about the other two 48G senpai from Kagawa, NMB's Kawakami Rena and Team 8's Gyouten Yurina and she just loves and knows a lot about the whole family
    • She's actually been promoting Setouchi and Kagawa on showroom since the STU audition when she prepared a "presentation" about the area, and specifics about each of the seven prefectures
    • She draws and plays games/accepts requests through comments. Some of her favorite things to draw are Udonno-kun and 48G idols (example)
    • During STU's audition, she presented her own Request Hour 47 + 1

8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Her drawings are really good! I'm impressed!

And I'm amazed that she was preparing a presentation. She really tries to promote the whole group and area huh? If she weren't in my TOP3 already I would have said she would go up a few ranks lol

9. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ahahahah nice drawings!
    She's my ni-oshi in STU so far! She's cute and lively, and seems really positive <3
    I will support her! :cute:

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Thanks for the infos! :D

But I want to add that the first drawing is not just a cat but the hero cat in Yokai Watch XD

Jibanyan

11. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    @May48 @Shirase Miyuki I'm really glad you like Fukuchan <3<3

I actually didn't take screenshots during the audition (she did it twice then and once again recently) but I found some on twitter! one and two In the first one there's the page dedicated to Ehime, I can't really read much lol but on the second there's Kagawa's page and she wrote stuff like SKE shot Gomen ne, SUMMER in Shodoshima, one of Kagawa's islands + a really nice Udonno-kun, and the girl should be Yurina but I'm not 100% sure, I don't remember :^^;:

Thanks! I kept wondering about that one since she did it, I knew it was supposed to be someone but I didn't get who :lol:

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just googled that quickly for ya XD

http://ippei-janine.com/travel-japan-islands/destinations/shodoshima-island-kagawa/

That's nice of Fuku-chan. Now my Japanese geography knowledge has increased a bit.

13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I'm not interested in SKE so never bothered where the MV shoots were done, but thanks to Fukuchan I have another place to visit; Shodoshima. What a beautiful island. Thanks for the link, @marioworldakb

I hope she will never stop promoting different things lol

14. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    She'll be using a turtle in her signature? It looks really cute! Probably a hell to draw at sign events though :^^;:

15. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    Yeah that's what she settled on [hehe] it's her favorite animal (along with cats), her Squirtle plushy makes many appearances, just like the cats do, too

16. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    [​IMG]
    Fukuchan's poster! あなたに福を届けたい I want to bring you fortune
    I'm not really a fan of the design but she's really cute :blush:

17. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    OMG she's cute! :inlove:
    I need to add her to my faves!

I hope I can catch her next SR!

18. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    Yes, if you see her online you must go to her room <3 even on her lower days she's really fun to watch! Unfortunately, she almost never schedules it, but her usual time is from 11PM JST, sometimes 10PM. On weekends she also streams early in the morning (around 7/7:30AM)

19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Is she wearing her half-twintails for the poster?
    It's my favorite Fukuchan hairstyle <3

20. ET920

ET920 Member

I kind of supported her during the SKE48 audition because she read every single message at full speed (which reminds me of one of my favorite SR broadcasters, Momo), but then I stumbled upon Kohaku Shirayuki. And yep, she was prepared for this audition, obviously she gained a lot of experience during SKE48's one. In fact, I kind of think any girl who fails a showroom audition gets her chances increased for the next one, not only because of the fans she gathered and who'll support her this time too, but because of learning what appeals to fans and what doesn't.