1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Furuhata Nao (Naochan) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, May 10, 2012.

1. Edgyeiji

Edgyeiji Kenkyuusei

I've been seeing a lot of her since her blog entry shows up on the AKB aps that I got on my phone. My only problem with her in recent blog entires (for the past few weeks since I started checking her that is) is that she always 99% of the time addressed herself as Furuhata Nao of SKE48 Team E. Hello? What happened to your kennin status? Technically she's currently half SKE48 and AKB48. Might wanna try and embrace and show that even more because by ignoring the fact to acknowledge that she's part of Team K in her blog entry (although she talks a lot about Team K and the stage performances) is somewhat disrespectful. Just my 2 cents.

2. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Well which blog posts do you read? If you're talking about her SKE blog posts then of course she should be referring to herself as her SKE role. But for her G+, she rarely refers to her team when talking about herself. 
    If she has an AKB blog account than I'd totally agree with you. Take Minarun for example, she rarely addresses herself as either an AKB member nor SKE member on her SKE Ameblog too. Is it that necessary to point out that Nao's a kennin on every one of her SKE blog posts?

3. Edgyeiji

Edgyeiji Kenkyuusei

Difference with Minarun is she doesn't address herself as AKB whatever team she's in in her blog either. Yes it is the ameblo for Utsukushii Inazuma but like you said, if it's already a given that the blog is for SKE48 why even bother mentioning I'm Furuhata Nao of Team E SKE48 at the start of every post. She regularly talks about her activity with Team K even if it's an SKE blog. And the way she wrote is more like kengaku rather than fully accepting the dual status. Again I don't hate her. I just find the whole invisibility in regards to her Team K status is odd.

4. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Well she takes part in more SKE events than AKB events after she got the kennin status, and in all those events (save the AKB concerts), she participated under the name of an SKE member. And since there's so little AKB things to talk about, other than the occasional K waiting or the AKB concert, I guess that's why she always referred to herself as an SKE member.

And don't get me wrong if I sound angry :^^;: I'm not at all :D

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    LOL, she's originally SKE member so I don't see where the fault is with her referring to herself as a member of team E. Technically she is a member of team K but it's just concurrency and who knows when it will end.

But anyway, let's talk about her (somewhat turning into) sexy flattering in EbiFri episode 2 :awesome:

6. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    @Ebi Friday episode 2:

There are those times when you feel that some random wooden drawer is luckier than you... :hehe:

7. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    LOL that was great and I love it when she smiles. Most pics I see of her she's doing the whole serious look thing, but she looks so much better when she's smiling.

8. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

saw her on the cover of a magazine recently, so i looked her up and saw a video of her on gachi gase about her being one of the best at the handshake events
    gotta say im impressed and really curious about her
    shes really cute, looks like an actress or something lol
    definitely wanna find out more about her so if anyone has any interesting info or shows or videos i should watch please let me know :)

9. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Well for starts you should watch the first 2 episodes of EbiFriday, especially the second one :D
    Other than that, there's still the few episodes of Sekai Seifuku Joshi, and a special episode which I can't remember where Nao and NanNan pranked Yuria.
    There were 2 episodes of Ariyoshi where she took part as a member of SKE too.

And last of all, watch her stages too, she's got a wonderful voice and she's doing her best in Team E, since she barely has much chance to take part in Team K's stages.

10. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Haha, while I have yet to watch any team E stage, I have to admit that I'm impressed with her performance in team K. She looks like she really enjoys performing as part of team K. I will be sad when the day she has to leave team K comes.

11. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Girl is perfect.

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah she's very lethal.

Good thing I can count on Arifer to give me my daily dose of Nao through my tumblr feed. :awesome:

13. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    SKE perform UI in AKB show ep 3... and Nao with shape eyes

I love her at that sence~~

14. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Nao's Halloween outfit for this year is a Goth Loli cosplay from Gosick :^o^:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh the beauty :cute:

15. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

Ahh I love Lolita fashion! So having Nao dressed up like is so great :cute:

16. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I LOL'ed too much already. :lol:

[​IMG]
    Damn! That lucky wooden drawer bastard again! :XD:

17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Happy New Years Naochan!!!!

18. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    So after the big shuffle, where do you guys think Nao stands in her new teams? I think in the new Team A there's just too many big names for her to take one of the main spots (Paruru, Takamina, Harunyan and Kawaei stand out the most to me). In the new Team KII however, I think Nao has a good chance to shine. Airin and Churi are still there, and Nana comes over from NMB48, but I figure that Nao is one of the main girls in that team now. I hope she continues to grow and hopefully become even more popular.

19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Yes, it's time people discover this very sweet girl. In the current trend of comedian Idols, Nao is a breath of fresh air.

20. Hachiroku

Hachiroku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I wouldn't be surprised seeing her in top 30 in senbatsu sōsenkyo this year. I'm sure her popularity will grow a lot.