Furukawa Airi (Airin) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Former SKE48 illustrator Airi Furukawa (33) updated her SNS on the 10th and announced that she was pregnant with her second child.

"It's a private matter, but I will give birth to my second child this time. I'm seven months pregnant and my physical condition has settled down, so I'd like to let you know." Regarding the future, "I will be taking a break from appearing at events for a while, but I will continue to do other work as long as I can, so I would appreciate it if you would watch over me warmly." continued.

She also served as the leader of Team KII and graduated from the group at the end of March 2015. Since then she has been working as an illustrator. She has gained popularity with the comedy manga "Chibi Airin's Loose Daily Life" drawn with a soft touch, and has published comics and picture books.
    https://hochi.news/articles/20230710-OHT1T51205.html?page=1

358513923_671055114350577_2229362476359803080_n.jpg

As I reported on Twitter, although
    it is a personal matter ,
    I have received my second child this time.
    I would like to report that I am 7 months pregnant and my physical condition has calmed down.

I will be taking a break from appearing at events for a while, but I
    will continue to do other work within a reasonable range, so I would appreciate it if you would watch over me warmly ^ ^I can't believe

Piyo-san is going to be a big sister! ! !
    I'm sure there will be more material in this childcare diary, so I hope you'll check it out again✨I don't take

maternity photos myself, but I
    want to do this cosplay! So,
    I took a picture of her cosplaying as Oso-san from Kiki's Delivery Service

https://www.instagram.com/p/CugtOdcPDrp/

• Informative Informative x 1