[Game] AKB Island!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JAKKfromAKB48, Nov 24, 2010.

1. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Okay the gamne is starting!!! I'm just going to be Jurina AND Tomochin, but it'll be fine. I'll updae this soon with the first OFFICIAL post of the game! I'm going to put them into teams right now, so stay tuned!!!

2. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Making the Teams:

Basically I wanted to divide the girls up into 2 teams of five. So I wrote down each girls name on a slip of paper. I then put every girl's name into a hat. I wanted the first two girls I picked to be the team captains. So I closed my eyes and reached my hand in the hat. The first name I hapened to pick out was Takahashi Minami, so that makes her the captain of the first team called "Team Live". The next girl's name I pulled out was Miyazawa Sae, so she is the leader of the second team "Team Stage". I then proceded to pick the other girl's names out of the hat. Every other girl went to every other team and these are the results:

Team Live
    Takahashi Minami (LEADER)
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Oshima Yuko
    Matsui Jurina
    Kojima Haruna

Team Stage
    Miyazawa Sae (LEADER)
    Watanabe Mayu
    Itano Tomomi
    Maeda Atsuko
    Shinoda Mariko

So now you know what team you are on :)

The first challenge will be posted soon so look back for that! Now if you want you can roleplay as your charector and "talk" to the other charectors. You can comment on them, bond with a fellow teamate, or create some drama (this is a reality show)

Jurina: I'm SO glad that I'm not on a team with that ugly bitch Mariko, right Yuko?

3. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Can't escape the captain fate xD.. Glad to be on my oshi's team.. Gotta go get some sleep now though, hopefully, so I'll continue tomorrow..

4. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

HAHAHA I know I couldn't stop laughing when she was the first name I got

5. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Not Roleplaying: WHAA~!! What the hell did you just say? lol

Mariko: I'm gonna beat Team Live Mariko Style!

6. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Takahashi: In your position....set? (i think that failed)

7. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Tomochin: Thats right Mariko!!! Team Stage is gonna win this! Were taking Team Live DOWN!!! Thanks for getting us in postion Captian :D

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yuko: Yay! I'm on the same time as Kojima-san!

9. miyuki

miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Mayu: I hope there are other challenges besides such active ones [sweat]
    Demo, ganbarimayuyu~!

10. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Genking: Oy oy! I love your energy but make sure there's enough for our challenge! :D :D :D

*pats gently on Mariko's and Tomochin's Back* We are a team! Together we stand! Together we succeed!

*looks at Acchan and Mayuyu with slight tilt of her head* What do you say! Team Stage on 3? ;)

11. Criss

Criss Member

Haha what a coinsidence then, most of the best voices in this players list are in Team Live [hehe] [clap]

[​IMG]

12. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    I think the host himself/herself is already confused about what team he/she is on...

13. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Mariko: So when we gonna start. I'm seriously bored

lol

14. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

I think that's because he/she has two characters on both teams xD..

Kojima: .... :lame:

15. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Soon!!!! I just have to finish up the challenge!!!

16. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Cool. Can't wait.

17. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Challenge:

Each girl has to jump off a very high diving board into a small pool. The team with the most number of girls who sucessfully land in the pool will not be up for elimination. The other team will.

How it was done:

First wanted to decide what order the girls would go in. I took the slip of paper with the girls name's on it and randomly selected an order. Next I wrote it down so I knew what order they went in. Then I randomly selected 6 girls who were the ones who sucessfully landed in the pool. Then I made the results.

Results:

All the girls are surrounding the pool and frightened. They are very nervous and anxious to start this challenge. Once they found out te order and rules, the game began.
    Yuki: She got VERY scared and decided to skip out.
    Jurina: Was pretty nervous, she was shaking all the way up that ladder, but once she got up she was okay and jumped and landed in the pool.
    Yuko: Yuko seemed totally fine and climbed up the ladder as fast as she could and jumped and landed in the pool.
    Sae: Wanted to jus get it over with, so once she got up she jumped and didn't aim her jumping. She landed outside the pool and injured her leg, but with some rest it will heal easily.
    Mariko: Started crying when she saw that her teammate got heart and couldn't complete the challenge.
    Haruna: Haruna manned up and suceeded!
    Aachan: Aachan was SO SO SO scared, she climbed up very slowly, then once she got to the top she was fine and jumped with hereyes closed, then she landed outside the pool and injured her arm!
    Mayu: Mayu scrambled to the top of the diving board and got scared once she noticed how high she was, but jumped anyways. She made it!!
    Takamina: She seemed very happy and determined to win so she took her time and jumped and landed in the pool.
    Tomochin: Tomochin didn't seem very happy about this challenge. Once she got too the top she sighed and jumped, before she knew it she landed in the pool!

Team Live: 4 Points
    Team Stage: 2 Points

Team Stage is up for elimination!!!

Elimination:

All the girls on Team Stage is up for elimination. You vote by PMing me the name of the girl you wish to vote off. You HAVE to choose a girl NO MATTER WHAT! This challenge's results will be posted, but I won't post who voted off who, I'll only post how many votes each member got. You will have about 2 days to vote!!! HAPPY VOTING!!!

You also might want to have the girls talk aout what happened this challenge!

(Note: The order the girls participated in was chosen at random. The number of girls that suceeded and failed the callenge was chosen at random. The only thing that I did choose was how the girls failed/suceeded)

18. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Mariko: Sae-chan are you alright! And team I'm sorry I didn't compete :cry:

19. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Tomochin: Mariko it's totally allright, you were just worried for Sae! I know your pretty srtong and I'm sure you'll make it up for us later :)

So just vote right now~

20. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Umm can I state something.

Mayuyu, Sae-chan, Acchan and Tomochin jumped which leaves Mariko the only one who didn't jump on Team Stage

And the same for Team Live.