[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    ok wait and see

2. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Now we can rid of Produce 101 China in this thread and move on. [hehe] I never want our girls to debut in that group. :shifty: Liu Nian and WeiJia will shine in Team SH. :whistle:

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    @Kappa is it possible to change the thread title to Team SH ?

4. onego123

onego123 Member

Due to a bunch of girls complaining about not getting to audition they announced last week that they extended the audition to end on the 31st instead. I also wrote this at the end of the pervious page, but incase you missed it, they're in Shenyang right now, and will be going to Shanghai next.
    I can't help thinking that AKS might also be secretly recruiting girls for their sister groups as well because a lot of these cities they're going to are hours away from each other so unless they plan on providing housing, or the girls have a crap ton of money saved to move. I can't see this working for the girls outside of Shanghai.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  5. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Not sure. Hmm. Won't there be other teams coming later on?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. onego123

onego123 Member

I think besides Wuhan every city that they went to is suppose to get a sister group. Team CD, BJ, GZ, and SY. Then there's also suppose to be PRC. Personally I think renaming the thread is a bit premature. Maybe wait till one of the other sister groups are made?

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. noeuljjang

noeuljjang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I made this account time ago because of STU48, and because I wanted to go back to my 48 days, but I letf...anyway lol

I needed a space to talk about NianNian, and also to try to follow this project, so besides Liu Nian, and the other girl who I don't remember her name, the project still hasn't more members???

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

There are probably more training somewhere, but those two were the ones sent to P101.

As for the title, I'd wait until official info is available.
    They want to form Team SH but they're doing auditions in many other cities... so they might do something like ANY and debut two or three teams at the same team.

Plus, there will be team threads once their section is open, so we can have this one for the whole group.

9. onego123

onego123 Member

10. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Youtube link

if the video does not show watch the video here

Rumors say AKB48 Team SH will debut in October - November.

11. onego123

onego123 Member

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Shenyang audition.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Today and tomorrow is Shanghai audition. I hope they will announce 3rd round finalists soon.

13. onego123

onego123 Member

P101C EP7: https://twitter.com/PD101ChinaSubs/status/1005337380922933249
    This is the episode where Nian gets eliminated so I wont be sharing anymore episodes on the thread. I did want to point out that it looks like a lot of Chinese people have lost interest in the show though the top 11 this week got significantly less votes this time around than in the 1st elimination. Nian, lasting as long as she did was very good though. Long enough to get AKB China some exposure, but thankfully didn't make it into the final group.
    Edit: AKB48 China has finished contacting applicants, and are now moving onto phase 2 of auditions.

Edit 2: Shanghai audition video https://m.weibo.cn/u/6395178860?uid=6395178860&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076035958250307

Edit 3: Management is doing final interviews now.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  14. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    • Winner Winner x 3
  15. onego123

onego123 Member

I thought the girl behind WeiJia was albino for a minute. :^^;:
    Nian is the one with the short hair in the front, and WeiJia is right next to her in dark skinny jeans. From what I can see the girls are pretty. I honestly thought it would take longer to reveal them than it did. Still expecting a fall or winter release though.

Wait! Are these the girls from the secret audition or the public one?

16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Public audition. Liu Nian and WeiJia had to take part in two final rounds of this audition. I'm glad that they have passed. [hehe]

17. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Finally! I wish them good luck. :)

18. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    why still in shanghai tho? what make shanghai so special to AKS? and they revealed before SNH48Group General Election... but it look so promising, i will definitely looking forward for this one

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I’m still curious as to why this is AKB48 Team SH, with no actual mention of CHINA anywhere.

Watch them get original stuff on AKB singles like the other 5 teams do lol

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    My guess. SKE48 has teams even though they are all in Nagoya, etc. By analogy, this should be AKB China Team SH, but someone decided that that was too long.

• Agree Agree x 2