[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. welp

welp Next Girls

You mean "Qing Chun You Ni"?
    [hehe] time for K-pop haters to be salty again. 48 girls on K-pop-ish show.

Most of agencies made it to the list I shared earlier thanked to Idol Producer/Qing Chun You Ni or Produce101/Produce Camp. If any of them can do well on the show, the group can be 10x better recognized.

It's reported Yuehua would send Wang Yiren of Everglow to this show. 1 spot has locked?

• Old Old x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

It's Zhu Ling, not Yuan Ruixi. Ruixi's still in Japan.

time for Kpop "true fan" attack this thread. You know, noone in this thread hates Kpop, all just simply hate you. lol

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  3. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Why they should be salty? Chinese idol participating in Chinese show. It is different with Japanese idol participating in Korean show. Both are two different entertainment sphere of two different countries.

Besides, as far as this thread concern, there are no problem when AKB48 China girls participating in Produce101China.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Got a bit excited with Team SH participating in Idol Producer. Does CHN48 will participate too? I want to see their dynamic when they have to compete against/working together in this show.

5. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Af far as I know "the brother group of SNH48", d7Boys participate both ProduceCamp and AllForOne but not IdolProducer2 (Yes, I know that they change name but I too lazy to write their new name).

But before this SNH48 look like they don't have good relationship with Produce101 China. SNH48 pretty much take a jab on Produce101 China in their last year election website.

6. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Team SH has already released "No Way Man"?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  7. welp

welp Next Girls

Liar.

If you ever watched it, you must have understood. "K-pop" mentality was emphasized in the show. The mentor Zhang Yixing took what he learnt from S.M. to the show, "What right do you have to come to this stage? The stage is for people who are ready." Also, I expect another K-pop idol dance trainer telling the trainee to not go to bed until they can remember the whole routine. The show repeats the message that "idol" must be serious performer, attempts to raise Chinese idol closer to Korean level. You will see C-netz praise Yuehua girls, who have been recruited and trained after K-pop style, over Team SH ones.

• Old Old x 1
  8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Can you stop telling lies? They praise Meiqi and Xuanyi because they're from Cosmic Girls. Do you remember any other Yuehua girls beside these two? o_O

It's ridiculous when you keep dragging Team SH girls into your guessing. We don't need someone who keeping talking shit about our girls to stay here. This thread is for whom loves SH girls. ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Reminder: threads are for discussion; this thread is for everyone who wants to talk about Team SH, whether positively or negatively.

From the rules thread:
    Don't make things personal - Don’t take it personally if people disagree with you; again, this forum is for discourse and people may feel differently on certain topics. Along the same thread, if you disagree with someone, the best you can do is provide a well-reasoned post with facts or logic, not by attacking them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

I am pretty much aware of the KPop influence of Produce101 China. Nevertheless, AKB48 China girls are still Chinese idol and Produce101 China is still Chinese show. Both belong to bigger Chinese entertainment industries regardless of where the influence is coming from.

Therefore it is quite ridiculous to hate Chinese idol participation in Chinese show. That is why as far as this thread is concern, there are no problem with the participation of AKB48 China girls in Produce101 China.

You cannot assume just because some KPop hater don't like participation of 48Girls in Produce48, hence this Kpop hater will don't like participation of AKB48 Team SH in so called upcoming Idol Producer. This is because both are from different entertainment sphere (48Girls is from Japanese entertainment industry while Produce48 is from Korean entertainment industry). That is why it become bigger issue.

Hence, there should be no issues of Chinese idol participation in Chinese show. Both belong to similar entertainment sphere.

• Like Like x 2
  11. onego123

onego123 Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Hopefully the girls won't be too stressed out with this upcoming show. I'm excited to see where it goes.

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Episodes 12, 13, and 14 (AKB48 Team SH First Fan Meeting)

if the video does not show watch the video here

终于可以在握手会见到大家了
    at last we can meet everyone at the handshake (3/23)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Episode 15 (more of the 1st Fan meeting)

• Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Episode 16 (back in Japan)

• Like Like x 1
  17. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Episode 17

• Like Like x 1
  19. CDXVII

CDXVII Kenkyuusei

Can someone clarify two things for me?
    -Why are the YouTube views so low compared to the other newer international sister groups?
    -How different are the duplicate songs from SNH48 in terms of lyrics and lyrical meaning?

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ I can at least answer the first one:

Officially, YouTube is blocked in Mainland China. (Great Firewall)

You could try to use a VPN, but officially, no. (Does China ban VPNs as well?) Also, China has its own YouTube called Bilibili.

• Agree Agree x 1