1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. onego123

onego123 Kenkyuusei

MV's out

Thoughts: The coach is hot. The white costumes don't really suit the choreography. Speaking of choreography I wish we saw a bit more of it. Ultimately still prefer the AKB version. I think they included so many 2nd gen members because they (maybe)have deeper vocals whereas the 1st gen have more high pitch, sweet voices.

Edit: TSH will start performing at a temporary theater in February 2020. It will be a stage called "Thumbnail". At the concert they performed Kimi wa Melody, Coin Toss, and Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby. Also their 1st album will be called "365nichi no Sustainable".
    Source, 2

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    sorry but no kimi wa melody in the tracklist

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Someone has an anniversary coming up.

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Cristine Jan Elaurza
    They actually had their anniversary concert

5. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  6. onego123

onego123 Kenkyuusei

Like Shonichi, this song got criticized for the lyrics, and a lot of people said the SNH lyrics were better. At least the girls look good. Love NianNian's shoes.

7. trxsh

trxsh Kenkyuusei

Wow it sounds good. I dont know Chinese so I cant comment on the lyrics, but I think the vocals are more expressive than the SNH version. Even when I was trying to get into SNH years ago, their vocals really bothered me because I found them really flat in the group songs and stage songs. I know it's not something everyone cares about but I really notice vocal performance. So gj to the producers and voice coaches of this group so far!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. nokoru

nokoru Kenkyuusei

SNH fans say that, you know. :fp: I don't see any Team SH fans criticize it.

Edit: It's funny that I'd got a disagree from SNH fan after saying it. You guys can check weibo if you don't believe it. :chuffed:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    this concert was a full live with a little back track.
    it was a great concert I miss this kind of live with snh nowadays they pull out playback in all major concert

10. onego123

onego123 Kenkyuusei

IDK if this has been posted anywhere on here, but since it starts tomorrow(today?) now is as good a time as any to post(remind people of) it. TSH is letting fans vote for the B-Side of their next single TBA in 2020. Voting ballots are in their new album "365 Nichi no Sustainable", and goes from 12/03-02/20.
    Also the girls profile photos have been changed. They're wearing the costumes Nian, and Weija wore on P101C. http://www.akb48-china.com/pro/pages/member

• Like Like x 1
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    So Long!

• Like Like x 2
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Promo video:

"On January 11th, at the ANISON DJ ALLIANCE From Re: animation at the Shanghai Future Bandai Nanmeng Palace Future Theater. Please look forward to the wonderful performances of AKB48TeamSH members Li Shiqi, Mao Weijia, Ye Zhien, Wei Xin, Xiong Fangni, and Zeng Junchun ~ In addition, there will be T-shirts and jackets designed by Wei Xin on the day!"

and a performance of Aitakatta and Heavy Rotation

[AKB48TeamSH] 12/07 Lujiazui Center L + MALL 1st Anniversary Festival Season Opening Ceremony Performance

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019 at 1:27 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  13. yaohne

yaohne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I think that in 2020 TEAM SH may be too much active.
    they begin to be more popular
    nian nian is about to become the first member to hit 1 million in weibo

some 2nd generation are rising FAST

they have many c.f. deal yes 2020 is the road to a better management