[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sakura made a Gol.D Roger like speech

Someone play the one piece theme song. Because the 48G golden age is back again!

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  4. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Probably rank since middle four are all senbatsu from ssk

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

if the video does not show watch the video here

Interview transcript https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1739255
    (btw, you can check the MDPR link posted earlier for more pictures since they have updated it. It has
    more than 2 pictures now... a lot more)
    If you can't access the earlier MDPR link, you can directly go to here https://mdpr.jp/photo/detail/5427371

https://natalie.mu/music/news/264290
    https://mantan-web.jp/article/20180108dog00m200000000c.html
    http://www.crank-in.net/entertainment/news/53576/gallery/#13

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  6. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It's fantasic how fast 48G have changed for the last years. A couple of years ago I could have recognised most of the girls, today I can only recognise 5 names and only 2 of these on the pic. That's the result when I've only watched 48G with one eye.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  7. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I read that only now and maybe I'm too late to answer, but how do they expect to persuade people to click on ads when the banners to their site are about a push up bra and luxury Japanese food. I'm doing it anyway, honestly more as a sense of duty than anything, but aren't there any better choices that are also more appealing to the site audience? Or are these the banners that are more profitable in terms of ad revenue?

8. ponsaya0388

ponsaya0388 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    NHK Songs of Tokyo (01/08)
    Aitakatta+Heavy Rotation (360p)

9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

It’s kind of early but for the new profile pictures of 2018, I lowkey hope they will go back to the Senbatsu and non-Senbatsu profiles lol. It’s cruel to the non-Senbatsu girls but it’s fun to see who management will push as regular A-side members :cute:

10. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

These girls have still been there for many years. They're not new at all. If you recognise most of the girls a couple years ago, how can you "forget" them now? Stop talking nonsense. :hmm:

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I read gotbild's post differently. The girls who turned 20 three years ago aren't 20 this year. He hasn't forgotten them, but he didn't really know the girls that were 17 three years ago, which is why he still doesn't recognize those girls now that they are 20. He was just saying that there is turnover and he hasn't been following closely.

There are sports teams where I could have named a lot of members when I was following the team, but once I stopped being a follower, I have no idea who the team members are today. I read gotbild as saying the same thing about AKB48.

• Like Like x 1
  12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    He only has one eye

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And that eye is blind.

14. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

A self inflicted “injury”? :awesome:

15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I can see that some members on S48 haven't changed, same nonsens as usual. You can't take "one eye" too literally, I'm mostly follow Akicha now and because she's not in AKB48 I can't watch them both at the same time. Of course many of these coming-of-age girls have been in the group for some years but they haven't been in the foreground, more like background theater girls. AKS seems to always focus only on some selected girls and forget the others. And beside that, I was mostly following the team where Akicha was a member. First B and then K. And nearly all those girls I noticed have graduate.

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Well, we could have interpreted "one eye" a whole other way entirely, and then I would have to delete the entire conversation...

But I get what you mean Gotbild, and I don't think you are alone, especially with the integration for Team 8 into the teams. I have to admit that the upcoming AKB Teams look completely foreign to me, and I have a hard time getting into them in any way. For many old time fans, looking at these new lineups is a case in "Who the hell are these girls?" LOL Even at this weekend's National Event, most of the lanes were filled with members that I either a) didn't know, or b) didn't care about.

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Eh? I thought only overseas fans who've felt "Disconnected" with the current sitrep. Never thought the handshake event regular like you felt it too.

Is Japanese fandom felt the same too?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  19. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Ya know, everybody is different. I think nowadays people just stick to what they like, which is why you see the fans a lot more segregated (i.e. NMB Fans, Team 8 Fans, HKT Fans, etc.) That's not to say there aren't people who cross over to different groups. I saw many people on Saturday, like myself, jumping from the HKT event, to the NGT event, to the AKB event.

Although if you look at my handshake reports, you can count on two hands the amount of members, across all groups, that I see with any sort of regularity.

But if you look at the new teams compared to what they looked like not too long ago, they are almost unrecognizable. Personally, I just haven't caught on with Team 8, so having so many Team 8 members integrate into AKB makes them look quite foreign to me. That may not be true to someone who likes or follows Team 8, but not everyone got into them.

We'll see. If I win a few shows and see these new teams, some members might catch my fancy. Like with Zunchan and Zukki in 16th Gen.

20. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Maybe "look with one eye" is only a Swedish sayings, "se med ett öga", but I hoped everybody could understand what I meant. If they not wanted to misunderstand. But we have an original, Odin/Oden. :lol: