[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    And someone super defensive over non-attacking comments. The circle is complete.

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hey hey, look over there! It's a sense of humour, go get it because you lost yours somewhere.

3. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Oh yes, a string of slams on Jurina is hilarious. Ha ha ha ha. Funny.

The lack of positive comments lately here is what bothers me. Is the group really that bad to make people go "oh they're not that great" or other various comments? AKB is performing at its normal level and now somehow people think it's bad?

4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I don't think we've ever seen anything positive said about a member (with exceptions) on threads outside of the members' threads.

5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Jurina-fan here..

Nah, I know the usual jokes / hate comments that she usually gets. I'm fine with it, some are even valid to some extent. Besides, it's amusing to see a comment then look at the oshi of the one commenting, a lot are classic kettle-pot moments.

I know she's not the best singer but her voice is not that bad. She should just be given songs she can manage. Her solo Heart Ereki was just, never mind, hehe. Her Plastic Kuchibiru, Akai Pin, even Kareha no Station perfs were ok and good enough.

Anyway, at least popularity-wise, she's not an "Ikoma". I like Ikoma though.

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I don't have a problem with Ikoma centering the song. But switching her out for Jurina is a six of one, half a dozen of the other exchange. Jurina doesn't bring anything more (or less) to the table than Ikoma does.

And yeah, I enjoyed the performances.

Well, I don't think it was bad (once FNS's terrible sound system is taken into account), but it wasn't like, groundbreakingly awesome. Thus, the whiners will whine, the rest of us don't have much to say. I guess we could argue with them for the umpteen-billionth time, but it gets boring having the same argument over and over especially when I don't even understand most of what they're complaining about.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Yeah EXACTLY like my oshi (BOTH of them lmao)
    The sheer fact that I, a Sayanee and Paruru fan, made that comment was the funniest part of my comment, but I see jokes aren't a thing around here. You guys are pressed too easily. No one was slamming jurina, it's just simple facts that girls like Ikoma, Jurina, Sayanee, Paruru, Mayu, Sakura etc all fit into the category of "Management pushed centers who have been shoved down people's throats from day". To argue with that and/or be upset with that statement is just....stupid.

I for one would have preferred for one of the Keyaki members to center it personally, but then again it would be unfair for one of them to be center and not the other, would have been cool to have another keyaki member be there so they could center it (they could have excluded kojiharu or miru from the batch since they were just kinda....there but whatever) , but considering the circumstances i guess ikoma was a good choice.

8. DodobusuAntonioDD

DodobusuAntonioDD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Personally I'm glad SaiMajo won and I liked the performance.

This is just for fun, but let me speculate. I think a lot of casual viewers voted for KFC or 365. Everybody in Japan knows KFC. 365 is almost getting there but probably isn't as huge a hit as KFC was. SaiMajo is THE song right now in the 48/46 fandom but probably not as well known among casual audience. So as the results show it was a close call. I was worried KFC might win. In one of the interview sections with the dream team, one of the announcers immediately said KFC when she was asked. So people of that age or casual viewers would go for KFC or 365.

KFC is one of my favorites, but I don't need it now. So hooray for SaiMajo.

9. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Like I said before... :awesome:

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    So you're the one feeding him all those quotes!

11. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Nope... Don't have too. The many twitter "followers" are doing all the work.

I'm just giving the warning... but hey, who on stage listens to me anyways? :cool:

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    @nobodywil No one at all of course :p

Has anyone seen a full recording of the Uta no Natsu Matsuri? Especially the last part.

13. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

and nobodywil... ;)

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Changes in Joysound Demographics:
    • AKB48 is now 49% male, 51% female (last visit was 50/50)
    • Houkago Princess is now 46% male, 54% female (last visit was 66/34)
    • GLAY is now 55% male, 45% female (last visit was unknown)
    • Nogizaka46 is now 68% male, 32% female (last visit was 65/35)
    More observations:
    • Males are not interested with girl groups with endearing concepts, hence groups like Faky, E-girls and most K-pop girl groups having poor male demographics compared to female.

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I hope they do listen lol, i wanna be quoted on that page [hehe][hehe]

16. Ichirou Takashima

Ichirou Takashima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Mind if I ask, what was this show?
    MakoNana Combi on maid outfits, they look so adorable!

[​IMG]

17. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

That's just as true as the contender for "Oh she has another solo on the nogi single??" championship

[hehe][hehe][hehe]

18. Ichirou Takashima

Ichirou Takashima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina

Should be 48G, judging by the fact that it's already a "Harem War" between the members.

19. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  20. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    <<

OMG! I really love it when they have medley like this.. Nice to see the girls having fun cheering another groups.
    Some people said AKB sounded horrible here.. For me they sounded normal.. Haha maybe I need to check my ear..
    I wonder if they sang live? I'm really bad in distinguishing lipsynch & live.. I know that H!P & Stardust group are definitely live but harder for me to know about 48/46G as they usually sang in pair or more.. I noticed that Keyakizaka sounded a bit weird esp when Hirate sang her solo lines.. Sounded like she sang over a recorded voice.

This is so good.. the only thing I did not like is the fact that they do not wear the same outfit..

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016