[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've uploaded subtitle files for this and the other songs I've subbed. Can I just put the whole video on Google Drive? I've stuck the video in the shared folder there. Let me know if this works. All advice in this regard welcome, lol.

All of these are "pre-release" versions, with lyrics based on Japanese transcriptions from the video. I'll probably do some correcting after the official lyrics come out. Check my post a few above this for brief info on how to use subtitle files.

We now know the director of this MV, since he announced it on his Twitter. It's Yamada Kento, who did the OP/EDs for Re:Mind. He is only 26, but a top video director, having done MVs for Glay, Utada Hikaru, BiSH, Suchmos and Arashi, and having won awards. Links.

EDIT:
    We also now know the exact locations, which are two performance halls in the Tokyo area. Link to post with pics on fumi Diary. The broad rooftop location is still unknown, at least by fumi.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Niiice! Thank you!
    Around 1:37 they show members face it reminded me SaioMajo so much I had to also open that Vm
    Perhaps I'm looking too much into it, but I hear some resemblance in those particular 10 or so second sequence between the two VMs.

Anyway... I loved this. The choreo is very good with a strong keyaki feeling... what exactly that means I'm not sure myself, but is there.
    It's great. I honestly expected less, reading some comments and not seeing the VM myself, but I'm glad this is the result.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In that preview of the Hiragana 1gens' "11-rin no Hanamonogatari" video (posted above by @CutePanda), is that Memi saying: "Anata no tame ni...[sakitakute]"? "For you, [wanting to bloom]." But whispering the part in square brackets. Whoever it is, wow. Great idea well executed. Otakus dropping dead all over Japan. It does remind me a bit of Memi's sudden unexpected turn to face the camera in the Ima ni Miteiro MV.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Is that related to Memi's name?

7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Random thoughts.. I hope they get their own variety show, I want to get to know the members better and its about time they have one. They might also want to have an official captain by now (most probably Kumi).

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Not likely, but maybe. One Japanese Tweet said they were looking through the credits for Memi's (probable) father's name: Kakizaki Junichi is a well-known modern artist in Nagano specializing in working with flowers and other vegetation. And he has done flower stage settings. But I don't see either his name or his company in the credits, lol.

That family also runs a florist business, I believe, and Memi has said one of her grandmothers is a judge for ikebana competitions. She has also said that after school back home, she never went to her house, which would have been empty, but always went to where her family was working. I picture her going to the florist shop.

For those who don't know, Memi's name is written 芽実, two kanji that mean "sprout" and "fruit". What comes between the sprout and the fruit? The flower. So her name is supposed to mean "flower."

EDIT: Hanbun no Kioku is good, but I like the sound of the group better than I like the song, so far. Together, they have a smooth, deeper sound than the 1gens, so they should balance each other out well. But maybe I'll like the song better when someone transcribes the lyrics. I'm much better at reading Japanese than at hearing it, especially in songs.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here is the news about sakamichi summer recruiting event

Kumi representing Hiragana along with Neru for Kanji and Maiyan for Nogi46
    [​IMG]

they just added 9 members for 2nd gen Hiragana last summer and now we are recruiting for more members this summer.

seems like they are recruiting for new members for Hiragana every summer. Are they preparing for a massive graduation that we didnt know about ?

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    lol
    there's no need to go that far.
    We know next to nothing about this.

For all we know they could chose to add just a few members each group, or a whole 20girls or make some events like AKB Draft just for the sake of it and then leave the new members in the usual limbo for at least 1 year.
    Thinking about it, no one from Hira 1st Gen gave me the impression of wanting leave right now that they are finally be recognized, so I'd esclude graduations.
    You never know, eh, but with these premises I doubt mass graduation is coming.

It's true that having Hira 3rd gen makes no sense whatsoever, maybe someone just though to include them anyway, you know, to show they are a separate group and all that jazz. lol

If this thing start in April, I wonder when we'll have more info. Pretty soon I hope

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If anything I''d expect it means Hiragana are actually going to split off.

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Can anyone explain what AKB Draft is and how it work? Never following 48g that deep, so I know nothing about their system.

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's changed a bit recently and I didn't pay much attention to the most recent one so I'll be a bit vague
    but basically girls auditioned for the whole group and then teams chose which members they wanted. Some auditionees don't get picked by anyone.

I don't know if this is what will happen now or if it's just simultaneous auditions.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@MasToppu i only followed the 1st and 2nd draftee event for 48G and it worked just like their baseball draft. lets say there are 30 new draftees in the draft and each teams picked their 1st pick to Nth pick. AKB48 goes thru every team and if there are multi team selecting the same draftee in their pick, then these teams will go thru a drawing and see who got the lucky ballot to secure their pick. at the end, each team will decide when they will stop picking up the draftee when they are done.

each draftee will perform dance/vocal audition before the event and team captain will discuss with their member to see which draftee they will select at each round of the selection.

here is the 1st draftee event in 48G few years ago

4 hrs +

if the video does not show watch the video here

here is the video when there are multi team picking the same draftee (they did a drawing)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  17. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    With the recent news of hiragana not being invited to keyaki’s 2nd year anniversary performance, them releasing their own album and now they are recruiting members it’s safe to assume they are their own group

18. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I just feel sorry for some gana members that joined because they wanted be in kyz46 and stuck now in hiragana 46. Hopefully they will allow those members to transfer to kanji 2nd gen, if they don't want to be in gana.

19. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    The 2nd gens wouldn't have auditioned if they knew it was for Hiragana. I mean, why would they audition for something they don't want? They could always wait for Kanji's 2nd gen auditions.
    You make it seem being stuck in Hiragana's a bad thing. Read the 2nd gen's blogs, you'll understand that it isn't as bad as you thought it'd be.

20. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Technically hiragana 2nd gen was sold as kyz46 3rd gen and 1st gen as kyz46 2nd. So members who wanted to become part of a cool/rebellions/alienated group end up being in something else they didn't signed up for. I mean some people, up until now, still believed that there is just one keyakizaka46.
    Good or bad, it is about personal choice. If they like were they are now, fine, but if one of current members doesn't like the direction gana is taking and rather want to be in kanji 2nd, they should be allowed to jump over.