[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Kanji looks exhausted everytime on keyakitte

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    of course hiragana is brighter. that's their concept right from the beginning?

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  3. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I find that comparison interesting, even if I don't agree. I mean, who are the people who make Pe more extroverted? Who is the person Yuipon laughs the most with? Which members are able to reveal the most childish side of Mon or Techi? And so I can continue with more examples. I think in Kanjis are more introverted members, yes, and that there are more extroverted members in Hiragana. But I do not know why people, in general, find that introverted people have a "not efficient" attitude. I love to see interactions between Kanjis and Ganas because it's not something you see every day. They, together, are the best combination.

I like the metaphor as the role that both groups could represent; two things that complement each other. Not as something that encourages comparison. In a bad way.

I feel if I did too much off-topic.

• Like Like x 1
  4. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    blocks u! me no mae no garasu o wareee

[to avoid being OOT]
    It's great that Hiragana is setting itself apart from Kanji for now, but I really want to see them interact(especially 2nd gen and Kanji) in some TV show..
    Keyabingo!5 maybe.. :fear:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Another good tour performance in Tokyo Wednesday night. No full info, but one poster said the set list seemed the same as in the second Yokohama performance.

Various comments from people who were there:
    -- my first Hiragana live and it was great. the members seemed so happy as they sang and danced. what a joyful time.
    -- "Happy Aura" from start to finish
    -- the live gave me the feeling that they have a bright future. Hiragana is saikou ("outstanding, the best").
    -- wonderful how into the songs the audience was, without the album even having been released yet
    -- rushing up the hill
    -- the feeling it gave was like watching girls in white dresses dancing barefoot on the shore on a summer evening
    -- the happy aura gave me goosebumps
    -- they were soaring high from start to finish
    -- really, it was terrific, as exciting as Keyaki Republic
    -- at the end, everyone was weeping except Take-chan, who wore a huge smile. (note: I'm guessing they were all reacting to the same feeling of joy)
    -- Mao-chan kept making mistake after mistake in her moves, and in the tempo, but her extreme effort shone through. (note: one tweet said Kage-chan not being there to work with her may have made a difference)
    -- the members did some performing in the audience, particularly on the balconies
    -- seen up close, Sarina's tempestuous dancing was amazing
    -- Tomita showed some very sexy expressions

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  6. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    It's basically a matter of image. Afaik idols rarely show their true moods, they are entertainers after all, especially Japanese entertainers... They are expected to act according to an image that's supposed to entertain and attract the public, that's their job.
    So Hiragana might look less exhausted but it doesn't mean that they are feeling less exhausted, it's because it's their image to act cheerful.

Until now, it seems to me that the most intelligent girls have more solid characters and the ones who enjoy being idols the most seem to act more real, but this is debatable and obviously not an universal logic. Each person is a person after all.

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Miipan looks amazing!!! :cute:

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Hiragana keep recruiting every year !!!! :lol:

Miipan looks great in short hair :inlove:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sakamichi recruiting CM (Miipan version)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Memi and Hina on the cover of UTB

[​IMG]

Hiragana46 and Neru will perform in "Live Monster Live 2018" on July 7th 2018.
    the list of artists : The Rampage from EXILE TRIBE, Juon, (front act) DracoVirgo and Tokyogegegay

https://tokyopopline.com/archives/102217

more info: http://www.livemonsterlive.com/

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I'd love to see Hiragana on more children's shows. It seems like a good fit. Maybe a Hiragana morning show or something.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

As you'll see on the official blogs page, the 2gens have finally been integrated with everyone else. Up to now, there's only been one 2gen blog at a time. Now they are all blogging at once, like everyone else. Big problem on the main blog page: there's only space for ten blog-previews in the list, and you have to trust the colour-coding of the member pics below to know if a particular member has blogged. Each blog-preview will only last a short time, now. I hope this means the 2gens will scale back the length of their enormous posts, lol. I think they each tried to get about four posts' worth of blog up each time, up to now, since they had many days to work on each post.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 3
  16. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I highly recommend watching the documentary before Budokan. You'll get a better idea of growth that way.

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Please do not share content that you can only get by buying the cd like this.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  19. sodiksamping

sodiksamping Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamazakirena
    Sorry, i thought sharing those kind of content was allowed, i'm thinking maybe it can be a reviewing material for us to see before buying the legit dvd.

I've deleted my post, i'm sorry for sharing the wrong content

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 3