[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Cocoichi de HAPPY campaign video with Paripi-chan, Nibu-chan and Hiyotan.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Fascinating conversation over the past couple of pages. Time will tell. I have to admit that, as much as I dislike the idea of senbatsus and competition within the group(s), the results of the 2gen challenge to the 1gens have been obvious: they've upped their game.

Someone on 5ch listed Hiragana-related events over the next month and a bit:

・KEYABINGO4 boxed set release
    ・サイキ道 Saikimichi TV replay of part of the Kyary Budoukan
    ・ここいち CocoIchi curry campaign
    ・ベストヒット Best Hits appearance
    ・ザンビ Zambi stage play
    ・Live Jack festival
    ・マギレコCS MagiReco on TV
    ・芽実ちゃん誕生日 Memi's birthday (2 Dec; the list is from a Memi thread)
    ・JOYFUL LOVE解禁(君に話しておきたいこと?) Joyful Love made public (and also Kimi ni Hanashite Okitai Koto?)
    ・MAMA
    ・ひらがなくりすます Hiragana Christmas at Budoukan
    ・芽実ちゃん生誕祭? Memi birthday festival? (not sure of timing; possibly 22 Dec national handshake event)
    ・ALL LIVE NIPPON
    ・マギレコ円盤 MagiReco disks

And they left out the Mechakari campaign. I'm not sure if the TV ads are still going, but the campaign will continue with them as image models.

It's a full schedule. Is it a release-period schedule? Both songs seem to feature Kosakana with Memi and Miho, in one way or another.

Add another event to the list: Hiragana will appear as heavily featured "special guests" at "Agestock", an event sponsored by Softbank that will take place on 2 December. I believe the acts are all high school students (which would include most of Hiragana). The feeling I get is of management pushing Hiragana into all manner of events, big or small: from Budoukan to Agestock.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    MAMA is a big international exposure for the Ganas. Millions will be streaming the show and holy fruck I’m hyped :cute:

I wonder what they’re gonna perform? o_O

• Like Like x 2
  4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    MAMA isn’t relevant in Japan though which is where Hiragana need this mass viewership from

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I wish there were an icon that allowed me to say "good point, but I don't totally agree". Yes, good point. But it seems Aki-P has international plans, and maybe Hiragana are part of them. Or they're just getting Hiragana as many gigs and as much exposure as possible: for the members' income, for the experience, and for any publicity available. Them going to Seoul is certainly intriguing a lot of people, even if it isn't direct Japanese publicity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I mean yeah but I also want people to see Gana’s greatness outside of Japan too :blush:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    A birthday gift for Memi I guess? [hehe]
    Gana-chan sure are working hard and I am so proud!:)

8. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Kumi, MeiMei, Ayaka and Miho performed Ambivalent today with Kanji. They were replacing members who are currently busy with “Zambi”

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Does it means, Hiragana = Under? :D

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    Finally, on first viewing this performance feel so much better than Kanji with holes.

Mixed senbatsu is coming next single, calling it now!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Best Hits after performance Hiragana interview.

• Like Like x 1
  12. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Management had the audacity to call it a collab when it was just Gana acting as back up dancers for the missing members. okay

[I realize you are new, but double posting is against the rules. Wait for someone else to post or 24 hours, whichever comes first. You can also edit your first post if you don't want to wait.]

I don’t understand this pro mix single thing like no. Gana deserve their own damn single no more pandering and boosting up Kanji while Gana are made to be happy with having a bside every damn time. I’m sorry just very annoyed

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    Because they're all members of Keyakizaka46. Why does it have to be a competition between Kanji and Hiragana? Today's performance is a great example of how collaborating can benefit the group as a whole.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    it was interesting how they separated the interviews. i guess trying to keep a clear divide between the two different groups

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I agree with this. They were indeed acting as backups, but they gave them the honor of calling it a collaboration, just to make sure we realized that Hiragana were a separate group, not unders. Putting two of them in the front row is a big deal, too. They could have moved two of their own members up and put the Hiraganas further back. Just getting onto the big stage of Kanji Keyaki was a great, great thing for them. We know they are at least as able as the Kanjis, but the world doesn't, and now the world may begin to know. These things take time, frustrating as it is. If they're going to release a single, I want it to do as well as possible, and tilling the soil like this can't hurt.

Kanji: "We need four dancers because we're missing people who are working on Zambi. But I see you're missing four of your top members, too."
    Hiragana: "No problem. We've got lots of members who can learn the performance quickly and do a great job on stage. And can sing live, too."

In that wonderful interview video posted above by @Xiphyas, all four of them -- Kumi, Takamoto, Miho and Higashimura -- make a good impression, I think. Kumi is so talkative and relatable; Takamoto is really natural; Higashimura is herself, but speaks; and Miho can talk easily but is especially good at making gestures to support Kumi.

All four of them did well on stage. Takemoto was apparently about to cry the whole time, though, lol. Kumi was outstanding; MeiMei threw her tough little body around with great energy and precision and a great smile; Miho was good, and intense; and Takemoto did well, too.

[​IMG]

Also: I've put two subbed videos in Memi's thread, one is the fine Magia Record PV released partway through the play's run; the other is Memi's Showroom just before the play began. Memi is featured in both, but the PV shows everyone (only Mirei and Memi speak, but we see a bit of everyone's acting).

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Now, I wonder, will there be another collaboration on Gana's Christmas live or MAMA Premiere? Which Kanji's member who are going to fill the spot left by Kage-chan? She hasn't comeback from hiatus, right?
    If there is collaboration, I hope, Uemuu get this chance.:)

17. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    That’s cute and all but be realistic. It is a competition even if fans aren’t gunning for it

18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

A competition where hiragana will still place second. This will only hurt the girls. Kanji girls are not doing much in the field of idol entertainment (hiragana is pushed more here) but still are the top dogs here. News even have it that Keyabingo 4 had much worse sales in all the 4 seasons. It will be better if they stay as one keyaki instead of competing. They are not sister groups much less rival groups to begin with.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    do members and fans of the 48 sister groups see each other as competition?
    kanji and hiragana aren't as interconnected as they are, but the mentality might be similar.

20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Kanji falling apart as you type this shit. Hiragana are only just beginning and be realistic who actually buys Keyabingo. Once Hiragana finally get the push towards the public it’s game over for Kanji. Kanjis last true hit was Discord get it right.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1