[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. virtualkiss

virtualkiss Kenkyuusei

HKT48 Theater's open commemoration goods
    Sports towel
    [​IMG]
    A4 size clear file
    [​IMG]
    T-shirt
    [​IMG]

When you come to HKT48 Theater,please purchase these ones. :)

2. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Oh wow, three hours of staring at kids aren't really a sign of mental health :^^;:

I've swimmed past three* last days of HKT Heyakko and linked posts to all posts girls made, in their threads. Also uploaded photos. I used three different schemes, until I finally realized that it should be as simple as possible, otherwise too long will it last... Due to that time I'ven't removed those obscure.

Aanya wins those three days for best photos [clap] Yui is the best spammer; on the other side, Tanaka Natsumi, Fukagawa Maiko and Taniguchi Airi failed to post anything.

I feel buried with all these girls, but I hope I recognize them better now :chuffed:

At least some of those girls have finally any replies in threads :whistle:

Edit: mistook three with four, I really need sleep :fp:

Edit, summarizing: girls posted in three days 89 images and 4 vids. Pretty impressive, as it has a total of 56.8MB

Edit: ^ won't it hurt, if I upload photos rather missing in post above?

Attached Files:

3. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    This time I'll browse through today and two remaining days of January. Some great photos expected, of course (among photos from last search so far most popular were those from Komori with 12 views, Wakatabe scored 8 so far, other girls were lower (like Murashige with 6), unexpected are 4 views for Sugamoto), but I'm worried with lack of visible activity other than mine in entire subboard (!).

This post shall be edited in some hours...

^_^

(Post count reached 100, and I'm still gray. Spammer, dammit...)

--------------------------------------------------------------

(01:44 GMT+/--1:00)

I'm done. Geez, couldn't it take more? -_- Two and half hours...

2 vids, 82 photos. 43.7MB. Saayan, Yui, Natsumi, Mina, Haruka and Sakura rocked in this batch - clear portaits of their beauty :awesome:

Why doesn't anyone care for HKT? Nothing left to say after my posts?

It seems I won't post older images - for near whole 2012.01.01 Opera couldn't display images, slight random error blocking display (like esc unintentionally pressed) or internal image count limit? If second, with their activity too much posts will flood at beginning, we could expect old messages unreachable... or there is a way to display posts from exact day, there must be! On server side, filtering content by script might fail, too...

It looks like Heyakkos are some older guys/gals with duty to post messagees from girls - they come in hordes like three posts in minute, why would real girls synchronize so well? [hehe]

4. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for all your updates goratnik!

I can't get into a group/team if there's no variety shows with them. I managed to learn SKE Team KII recently only after they appeared in SKE Gakuen.
    So HKT48 quickly get yourself a good variety show!

5. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    That's a good point - girls are more entertaining, when they move and are alive ;) No variety show so far, but they still appear in some TV news and such - sadly, noone cares to distribute even "airing alerts" - but why not "prroduce" such "variety" oneself from these vids? Regular posting and helping vids to stay alive could do much... Osha TV (both airings) disappeared from YT, but I have them, why not then reintroduce...

(fast thinkiing, fast writiing, is above clearr?)

6. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

Gotta agree with melos here. I like Komori and Eto but still, without tv show and single, it's hard to judge them. I only follow them in Google+ and that's it. They need to hurry up with the tv show. Single can comes later.

* Will check this thread regularly. But I hardly comment so...

7. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Little ranking:

Sugamoto Yuko 439
    Murashige Anna 331
    Eto Sayaka 258
    Nakanishi Ayaka 207
    Wakatabe Haruka 197
    Kodama Haruka 175
    Miyawaki Sakura 150
    Komori Yui 143

Yes, these are views of topics in subforum. Interesting, how will it change in spring... That real spring. Now numbers are a bit... misleading.

Kids went to beds long ago, time to check what they spammed wrote :fear:

8. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    This work is epic. That's a lot brother. :awesome:

All this photo and updates. :worthy:

9. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    It looks like HKT Heyakko defeated to me - all posts linked to girls, photos posted and vids saved (will be possibly included in batch torrent). 46 photos 1 vid today (25MB) - girls were probably excited by flight somewhere. 47 photos in "whole" 2011 (24.9MB) - rather slow start after warmup at AKB Heyakko.

I'll possibly continue with posting in all girls' threads not too long - I'd like to stick with only some of them, as it takes toooooooooooooooooooooo much time. Saayan and Aanya are safe, Natsu and Ayakyamman seem so; others need their followers...
    Photos&vids will be still saved, but simply not posted.

Older posts (from AKB Heyakko) are in limbo, maybe somewhere in future will be checked by someone...

---

Translators needed, as "AKB Translator" gives a real buck with less known girls! Ignorant! :tongue:

---

It'd be fun, if someone created account "HKT Fan Translator" and started commenting on girls' posts with translations buekeke.

10. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^"Yay" for Saayan and Aanya then. [hehe] Thank you so much for updating the girls' threads with their Google+ posts though because that's a lot of work. -__- Btw, how do you save the photos because for me, I have to screen cap it, then crop out the picture on Adobe Photoshop....

11. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I've lurked at today's posts by HKT (pretty funny that in stream they come like 6 in a row, uninterrupted by anyone) and it looks like girls responded to demand created by S48 ( :^^;: ) - much more videos than usual, also photos are much clearer, full-body or with face fully visible. Aanya and Haruppi confirm themselves to be close friends with crazy two-shot!

Is anyone else fascinated by today's goodness? [hehe]

12. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    G+ 2012.01.08 summary:
    53 photos (25.4MB) and 5 videos (6.5MB). I had to interrupt writing due to lots of 500 errors when uploading (also Google threw such), will edit posts later. Not tomorrow rather, as I will be dead then, too...

That flood might be caused by handshake event, if I understood well main HKT blog. Madoka was substituted by Sayaka, as former was ill (also dropped from one performance).

Saayan still shows ups rarely on stage, even as substitute :(

13. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    (170 posts to become blue... a long way, for sure :fear: :^^;: )

53 photos (31.1MB) and one 1.7MB video. Changed link order from streamlike (newest at top) to forumlike (newest at bottom), so it better fits (like in Wakatabe's today's pic quiz).

(previous day updated and is complete)

It was like a neverending story... photos, photos, posts... :panic:

Seriinu becomes slowly synonimical with spammer...

14. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    27 photos @ 11.6MB, pretty low result... :) No epic photos today, only some good (Sakura possibly wins, nice face shot and, ugh, strawberries with cream? Dunno what Japanese would do to get such looking dish).

Uitan vs Haruppi vs Seriinu battle:
    4:3:2 (39:38:41 messages in total)

If I would adore Yuukosu for anything... that would be primarily not look, not dance, not singing - but text content of her G+ posts.

I still wonder, why photographer made Haruppi look like half-black.

15. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    22 photos @ 12.8MB, 14 girls (4 missing action) posted 20 messages, again weak day.

EHHH KIDZZZZZZZZZZ!

(Sorry, I just felt that noticeable "sh4m3l3ss p3d0" scent, sorry, I must [puke] it somewhat)

I've discovered how easy it is to read G+ posts via phone - maybe I'm missing images then, but text is much clearer and, last but not least, I'm not disturbed by these beauties :^^;:

Edit:

Uitan vs Haruppi vs Seriinu battle:
    3:1:2 (42:39:43 messages in total)
    Haruka lost some distance, but still close enough to go over in just two days... or less :fear:

16. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    It looks like I got like a total of 10 replies in last week... post rates are in great inequality, indeed are.

I'll do then sth like I did mention - less posts, less frequent. And not in batches, but you still will see HKT in "View new posts" - there is no inner agreement for lack of their promotion :blush: Girls won't be left postless for weeks again, do you understand?

30 photos @ 16.5MB ; I'd choose Chihiro or Uitan as winners in "daily best photo", but not sure yet. Natsumi great as always, but does she really need to be "one hand position photographer" too? :fp:
    Choko Kitty rulz - bite that meme to bones, aaargh!

Did you see Haruppi's caps?

And well, today was possibly the first day ever, when we could see photo with Ayakyamman smiling!!!

---

Three spammers' battle:
    2:1:2 (44:40:45 in total)
    It looks, like some other girls try to get a chance and join rivalry for most active Heyakko spammer [clap]

17. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    2012.01.13 news

Oh wow, calm down with all that "25th single teams [boom] ". One detail makes it special for HKT48: one of the girls will participate. Guessing anything from mixi or such will fail... Haruka Kodama got in!

Crazy, as she seems to not know about it, or was said to be quiet so well, that even now she is like "nothing happened". Thought I didn't understand fully her posts, they should be like "running crazy all around and shouting", if she would write about this, right?

---

30 photos @ 14MB, 2 vids @ 3.9MB, some photos really good, you see. Seriinu photospammed this time seriously, four images attached to one message? :blink:

battle - 2:1:3 (46:41:48)
    Serina leads, for sure. She posted just insane amounts of photos, too. But Haruka beats them all with single...

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

I'm actually really happy Haruppi got in because anyone from HKT will be awesome. 8D

19. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    hopefully haruppi will get some decent screentime. i was actually hoping for her to be the next Oogoe center in akb's new single, ah well, let see how this works out for HKT

20. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Back after a long time...
    The girls' catchphrases, as of today (2012/01/15)...do remember that they are never permanent, and some of them seem to have already changed...(most of them are from here, the rest is from 2ch)

I was lazy and didn't translate them (the most important part 8D?)...maybe I'll do it later (or...feel free to do so)

In the order of introduction
    01 Kumazawa Serina (Seriinu)
    「HKT48のおしゃれ番長になりたい! せりーぬこと熊沢世梨奈です。」 「今日も1日、がんばー『りーぬ!!』」
    1. HKT48 no oshare banchou ni naritai! Seriinu koto Kumazawa Serina desu.
    2. Kyou mo ichinichi, ganba~"riinu!"

02 Wakatabe Haruka (Wakaharu)
    「スリー!ツー! 『わっかはるゴー!!』 福岡県出身、13歳、わかはること若田部遥です。」
    Three! Two! "Wa-kaharu GO!!" Fukuoka shusshin, juusansai Wakaharu koto Wakatabe Haruka desu.
    Note: "One" is read as "Wan" in Japanese (katakana, that is).

03 Kodama Haruka (Haruppi)
    「今日の気分はハッピーハッピー、『はるるっぴー!』 毎日ハッピー!はるっぴこと兒玉遙です。」
    Kyou no kibun wa happi happi, "Haruruppi!" Mainichi happi! Haruppi koto Kodama Haruka desu.

03 Eto Sayaka (Saayan) (You can see it here)
    「いつも、みーんなの心の中には、やんやんやんやん、『さあやーん!』 大分県出身、中学2年生14歳、さあやんこと江藤彩也香です。」
    Itsu mo, mi~nna no kokoro no naka ni wa, yan yan yan yan, "Saayan!" Oita-ken shusshin, chuugaku ninensei juuyonsai, Saayan koto Eto Sayaka desu.

04 Matsuoka Natsumi (Natsu)
    「ホルモンがー、『食べたーい!!』 ホルモンが大好きな平成8年8月8日、888生まれの15歳、福岡県出身のなつこと松岡菜摘です。」
    Horumon ga, "tabeta~i!" Horumon ga daisuki na heisei hachinen hachigatsu youka, hachi-hachi-hachi umare no juugosai, Fukuoka-ken shusshin no Natsu koto Matsuoka Natsumi desu.

04 Abe Kyouka (Kyouka)
    「今日1番の笑顔は? 『きょうかー!』 14歳中学2年生、きょうかこと安陪恭加です。」
    Kyou ichiban no egao wa? "Kyouka~!" juuyonsai chuugaku ninensei, Kyouka koto Abe Kyouka desu.

05 Nakanishi Chiyori (Chori)
    「朝からすき焼き大丈夫! スタミナ満点! 福岡県出身、16歳ちょりこと中西智代梨です。」
    Asa kara sukiyaki daijoubu! Stamina manten! Fukuoka shusshin, juurokusai Chori koto Nakanishi Chiyori desu.

06 Anai Chihiro (Chihiron)
    「博多のクールビューティー目指すっちゃん! 福岡県出身、15歳ちひろんこと穴井千尋です。」
    Hakata no cool beauty mezasucchan! Fukuoka shusshin juugosai Chihiron koto Anai Chihiro desu.

07 Murashige Anna (Aanya)
    「フスィェミ プリヴィェトゥ !!ヤー ヴァス オーチン オーチン リュブリュー ! (←ロシア語) ロシアとのハーフのあーにゃこと村重杏奈です。」
    Fusuiemi purivitou! Ya- vasu oochin oochin ryuburyu-! (←Russian) Russia no haafu no Aanya koto Murashige Anna desu.
    Note: lol if anyone who knows Russian wants to help me with the romaji...

07 Taniguchi Airi (Airisu)
    「愛がいーっぱい!あいりすこと谷口愛理です。」
    Ai ga i~ppai! Airisu koto Taniguchi Airi desu.

08 Moriyasu Madoka (Madoka)
    「あなたの心を惑わせたい、博多のミステリアスガール、長崎県出身、14歳まどかこと森保まどかです。」
    Anata no kokoro wo madowasetai, Hakata no mysterious girl, Nagasaki shusshin, juuyonsai Madoka koto Moriyasu Madoka desu.

09 Komori Yui (Uitan)
    「ういのウインクはいどうぞ! 山口県出身、14歳ういたんこと古森結衣です。」
    Ui no wink hai douzo! Yamaguchi-ken shusshin, juuyonsai Uitan koto Komori Yui desu.

10 Imada Mina (Mina)
    「福岡を盛り上げるのは? 『今だー!』 中学3年生14歳、みなこと今田美奈です。」
    Fukuoka wo moriageru no wa? "Imada~!" Chuugaku sannensei juuyonsai, Mina koto Imada Mina desu.

11 Ueki Nao (Nao)
    「みーんなを笑顔にするっちゃん! 片っぽえくぼがチャームポイントの14歳なおこと植木南央です。」
    Mi~nna wo egao ni surucchan! Katappo ekubo ga charm point no juuyonsai Nao koto Ueki Nao desu.

12 Shimono Yuki (Shinamon)
    「いじわるなんてしないもん! みーんなに甘ーい『シナモーン!』 福岡県出身、13歳のしなもんこと下野由貴です。」
    Ijiwaru nante shinai mon! Mi~nna ni ama~i "Cinnamo~n!" Fukuoka-ken shusshin, juusansai no Shinamon koto Shimono Yuki desu.

13 Sugamoto Yuko (Yuukosu)
    「HKT最年長17歳なのに博多でいちばんマイペース! 福岡県出身、ゆうこすこと菅本裕子です。」
    HKT sainenchou juunanasai nano ni Hakata de ichiban 'my pace'! Fukuoka shusshin, Yuukosu koto Sugamoto Yuko desu.

13 Nakanishi Ayaka (Ayakyanman)
    「元気100倍あやきゃんまん! 悪いことしたらあやきゃんパンチ!!」
    Genki hyaku-bai Ayakyanman! Warui koto shitara Ayakyanman Punch!

14 Motomura Aoi (Aoi)
    「赤は明太子、黄色はとんこつラーメン、青はやっぱり、『あーおいー!!』 福岡県出身、14歳あおいこと本村碧唯です。」
    Aka wa mentaiko, kiiro wa tonkotsu lamen, ao wa yappari, "A~oi~!" Fukuoka shusshin, juuyonsai Aoi koto Motomura Aoi desu.

15 Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura)
    「あなたも,、あなたも、みーんなの心に、『さくら咲けー!!』 鹿児島から新幹線さくらに乗ってやってきました、宮脇咲良13歳です。」
    Anata mo, anata mo, mi~nna no kokoro ni "Sakura sake!" Kagoshima kara shinkansen Sakura ni notte yatte kimashita, Miyawaki Sakura juusansai desu.

15 Fukagawa Maiko (Maikomu)
    「笑顔ー、『まいこむー!』 幸せー、『まいこむー!』、福岡県出身、12歳の深川舞子です。」
    Egao~, "Maikomu!" Shiawase~, "Maikomu!" Fukuoka shusshin, juunisai no Fukagawa Maiko desu.

16 Tanaka Natsumi (Natsumikan)
    「福岡県出身、HKT48最年少11歳、小学5年生、なつみかんこと田中菜津美です。」
    Fukuoka-ken shusshin, HKT48 sainenshou juuissai, shougaku gonensei, Natsumikan koto Tanaka Natsumi desu.

And since I uploaded this and forgot to post it, for those who didn't see yet, from the AKB Kouhaku:

Tetsuna 1080p HD
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1ve_oweZHw[/yt]
    Apparently, they showed up on SKE's handshake event in Fukuoka today, and performed Tetsuna; the SKE members joined them during the performance [shock]