1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

2. Third Child

Third Child Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
  3. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

4. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ayana Shahab
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Just realize from the begining of February they move the theater from Nishitetsu Hall to Skala Espacio

5. DeJure

DeJure Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imada Mina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    They didn't really move, they just added one more hall to the possibilities to perform in. So now they have three.

6. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

The differences in reactions are quite telling.
    Anna plays along right away without needing anything more explained. It was only Nako pushing too far that broke her willingness to just go along with it. She wasn't happy being bullied, but its pretty obvious she is used to it.
    Miku played along.. begrudgingly... with a look in her eyes saying "I'm going to murder you after this" and literally went to attack Nako as soon as the game rules said she was allowed to move.
    And... Haruka was ridiculously slow on the uptake of what was even going on and resisted playing along quite a bit. You can even tell that before the hair-dryer part the editor must have cut out a section of her fighting and complaining and trying to fend off this whole thing before being backed up against the wall.

The other half of this was just as interesting, demonstrating Sakura's crazy fast violent reaction to getting shocked.

7. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    I fear HKT48 is gonna release only 1 single this year.........

8. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

I think it is very likely they will announce the spring single sometime this month and release it in late April or early May.

In fact, given the album was released in December, about 4 months after their previous single, I wouldn't have expected them to release their next Single before April. While Baguette II Jan was released in February, 12byou and 74okubun were both released in mid to late April.

Right now, the handshake tickets for the AKB48 single are still being sold, and the best place to announce the next single would be at one of their concerts-- they are in the middle of a tour right now after all. So there is no need to be worried unless they don't announce it at one of the next 3 concerts.

9. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

10. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    hope it's a new tv show :cute:

11. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Hmm... The odd thing is that they are all in plain clothes. Well, the clothes they wore for the handshake event anyway.

If it was a TV show of any sort, you would think they would be in costume. Odekake and Goboten both used costumes.

AKB48 Show tends to only do filming in and around concerts and handshake events or other AKB events, so that can't be it.

And there are too many members for the kind of "out of studio" things that usually appear in AKBingo.

The most likely possibility is that this is bonus video for the next single. We have already seen numerous singles released where the bonus videos were of going to amusement park or going to a camp or going to a farm, and usually in plain clothes and in a group like this.

Of course, that would mean they are shooting the bonus videos before actually announcing the single. I have to wonder if they have generally always done that.

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Team of 6 member. There sure will be tons of team if everyone is involved.

13. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Well, if you break down to teams of 6, you would have 8 teams. So if it is broken across 3 DVDs, that is 3 teams on the first two, 2 on the third and then maybe a final video with everyone on the third as well.

14. DeJure

DeJure Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imada Mina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I just about figured that it was a single extra when I saw how much it also looked like Shekarashika's single extra lol

DYF5EO1VwAAGiJ1.jpg CVF2aJ0WcAAsrr_ (1).png Cop54ALWgAE1fH_.jpg

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    JiJiPress: promotion of Kyushu

16. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

17. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    If you're on android, I exported the hkt mail app. With this you can receive mobame from members. Just a reminder that it's in the terms and conditions that you don't share the images and text on social media or with anyone. It's not only polite but fair to abide to this rule and you'll give the international fandom a bad name if you do this ^^; (/rant sorry (not sorry))
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_hWEmU1tppGHJOSIqI-ZDoXRECZwxbKT/view?usp=drivesdk

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

18. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Just installed it, i am loving this service, very organized and well made.

19. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    I think it's an amazing app, I love that you can star mail and favourite photos. I have so much backlog on email and starring makes it easier to keep track of what I haven't yet read. And when I'm feeling down I can look at my favourite photos (definitely not of hiichan).

Did anyone get this working on iOS? I don't have an apple device but a friend doesn't know how to get it.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

20. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umemoto Izumi
    So aside of Sasshi and Haruppi not applying for the ssk there's Mao,Minazou,Aanya,Asuka,Emiri and Madoka not applying!Do you think any of them are going to announce their grad in the next couple of weeks?When I saw that Mao didn't,it made me think that she might going to!