[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    She's just showing us how to "idol and not smile"

2. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    She's being a teenage girl, they can be petulant and moody sometimes.

3. Quecon

Quecon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Oh thanks. She's like "I dont care, just wanna sleep" =]]]]]

4. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    That's not sleepy Techi, that's peeved Techi I'm guessing either "I could be doing (insert something Techi wanted to do but can't now because of this stupid interview)" or "Shut your pie hole Yuuka and let the center get some shine"

5. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think the interview where Techi looks so out of it is from around Christmas. There are others where she also looked like that. I think she was sick and exhausted and may have had some anti-histamines in her, which can knock some people right out. Remember how she seemed to cough occasionally during the Christmas lives? If she could talk at all, they would have had her talking. I admit it looks like she is annoyed that others are speaking, but I don't think that's what's really going on. I just wonder how she was able to get herself up to perform so well in the one-man lives. At the end of the last show, she did seem to be falling apart a bit. Hallelujah that she got some rest after Kouhaku.

As for Hiragana doing a capella, yes. In fact, I think they could thin out all the orchestration a bit. But there are so many nice possibilities for this next CD that maybe it'll have to have twice as many songs, lol.

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I think she needs some rest. Around tsuchida she is show more of her sweet side.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

8. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Watching the non-sit down interview portion of the piece, it's pretty Techi heavy and makes me think that either Techi was supposed to have a one on one interview and management shoe horned a group interview in there or that Techi felt they got enough of her and she didn't need to be there for the sit down when she could be going to the midnight screening of Monster Trucks.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Darker version of Sakura kara no tegami?

10. SERIZAWAAAA

SERIZAWAAAA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Not only Otona, but kataruna and some of their other songs. I can already imagine a high school drama where each girl embodies a different problem teens face, from having no confidence to having too much confidence, a girl who's in love, heartbroken, gender identity, etc.

The girls have the emotional spectrum to convey these type of problems, and in a way, its relatable. And id like it if not all problems end happily.

Geez, this is tempting me to write a fanfic for them HAHAHAHA

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A number of Keyakizaka members have expressed support for students writing the national university entrance exams this weekend. I've blogged about their comments, about the system, and about which members are graduating from high school this year.

About 500,000 students are taking the national exams this weekend. About 200,000 of them are taking them for the second (or third) time. These people's entire future can come down to how well they do on these two days of multiple-choice tests of their memory of facts they were supposed to learn in three years of high school. Like the Keyaki-chans, I feel sympathy for them. This is a cold weekend in Tokyo, and several blogs suggest ways to keep warm. Sugai-sama recommends gloves, hand-warmers (those little chemical heat-packs you can put in your pocket) and ginger tea.

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I guess that this is a little OOT but it was to funny.

I was watching today's AKB48 show, and my mother was also in my room. Then, it comes the SaiMajo performance, my mother was watching it too much focused, at the end:
    Mom: -That's a awesome choreography-
    Me: smug face
    Mom: -Those we a group of boy and girls, right?
    Me: -EH? no, just girls-
    Mom: -EH? But i see a pair of legs so skinny that wasn't possible to be a girl's-

Insert Aoi Pouting Face here

• Like Like x 1
  13. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    I haven't watched it but kind of. Minus the ill teacher, and darker.

Well, Ishimori's teen problem could be being unpopular/no friends :XD:

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I enjoyed this week's AKB48 Show, not just the K46 parts but I found the Nogi part moving, too. The show next week will have more backstage and other video, including of Keyakizaka46's New Year visit to a shrine. It appears that it will also include a performance by Nogizaka gen3.

@SERIZAWAAA -- Your ideas for a new drama sound not only interesting but workable.

15. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    thats awfully nice of them. and cheers for the writeup. didnt know this happened.

16. SERIZAWAAAA

SERIZAWAAAA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    @ukifune it would be great to have that kind of drama, where there's no "main character". Each girl's an MC of her own story.

An eg would be Oda Nana. Id like her to play that comic character, that friend you have who's always goofing off but in reality she's working her ass off to chase a dream she has no confidence in achieving. Just an example. I can already pick and choose a character for each member

@YagiNako for Ishimori, my idea of her character is of that friend or classmate/schoolmate you have fun being with but then when they're not around, you don't think much of them. Her presence isnt that felt and thats what troubles her. She thinks she replaceable and at one point, she resigns to being invisible just to cope with herself

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017
  17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If you mention acting the first name that pop out in my head is Nijika.

She has talent, and i'm glad that the director of Tokuyama realized it and turn her into one of the most important support character.

I remember how surprised i am to see her starring in the sequel of Ikoma's horror movie. "Whoa Nijika?!"

18. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    The no friends role should goes to Yuipon :p

Your drama's idea remind me of a thailand drama called "Hormones". It's a teen angst drama about school, friends, family, and teenage problem. I think it would be very cool if keyaki-chan doing that kind of drama :D
    I wonder if aki-p would like to write that kind of drama. :)

Sent from my Andromax C46B2H using Tapatalk

19. SERIZAWAAAA

SERIZAWAAAA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hormones was exactly what i was thinking of! Mainly the first two seasons. But they could explore more than just the ones brought uo by hormones. The lesbian story is a great example as well, one that could be integrated

20. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    the story was relatabe to teenage problem hence, Hormones was very popular in thailand for teenager. Eventough it was broadcasted in cable television, it got nation-wide attention. The drama also lifted up the artists popularity.

If keyaki-chan do this kind of drama, maybe it could give them same exposure. Also, it could get them more teenager fans and the casual ones.
    But, i think this kind of drama would need more airtime to explore the story. Longer duration or more episodes maybe :D

I would love to see a couple in keyaki drama. Maybe a continuation of risa x neru? ;)

Sent from my Andromax C46B2H using Tapatalk