[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In a way I hate to mention this, but I see some murmurings on 2channel about when the next senbatsu announcement will be, and what it will look like: Announced a month from now? With Habu, Ozeki and Nijika up front? Will Zumiko be back? Will Hirate still be at centre? Will it be a Techi-Neru double centre?

Mid-June is too early for the announcement. If the summer release is around 9 Aug, like last year, and the gap between senbatsu announcement and release is around 5-6 weeks, like for Fukyouwaon, then the announcement would be around 2 July. That's still just a month and a half away, so the group itself will probably know the new senbatsu by at least mid-June, if not earlier. Maybe even in 2-3 weeks....

It probably means nothing, but I notice the next an-an magazine will feature Techi/Neru, Risa/Rika, Akanen/Suzumoto. That front line isn't beyond the realm of possibility.

As for Techi's importance, I agree 100 percent that Techi wouldn't likely have become Techi without these particular other members around her being non-idolish idols. And also without the songs and all that management did. But to me, Hirate herself is a phenomenon. I think the group could have been successful with someone else at centre, but I honestly don't think that it would have had this kind of unbelievable, overwhelming success. That's just how I feel, despite how much I like and admire Suzumoto and some of the other members. To me, there is something special, almost kami-like about Hirate. Not just her basic ability, but her intensity, perfectionism, drive, spirit, expressiveness. The magic when she steps on stage and her switch turns on. I believe her intensity and determination have helped pull the group forward.

She lacks in some of the skills and practices that are supposed to make a good idol: almost no blog, not great in handshake, not much ability to hide a negative mood. Even her singing is only now becoming fairly dependable. But all of that matters little when she steps on stage and the force of her spirit takes over. She is not school-smart and is fairly ignorant of the world, but she is also surprisingly good on radio, where she has some control of her own show and her spirit can shine through.

Maybe real idol fans don't like the idea that one person can make this much difference. I guess I am not so much an idol fan as that. When Techi said many months ago that she wanted to become an artist, not just an idol, it didn't offend me at all. I admired her ambition and hoped she could succeed. And could help her whole idol group come with her, lol.

• Like Like x 3
  2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

A fan of the group itself won't like the idea that the entire group depends only on one person. B/c if that person for some reasons vanishes, the group itself will vanish too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    That is for an-an's Keyaki's "Beautiful Hair" senbatsu

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good point. I don't think K46 depends only on one person. I think it can still be successful without Techi. Just not as successful, at least in the short run.

I see management's balancing act: how long do you go with the big seller, to establish the group (and make money) before you try to balance things out so the group can continue even if she leaves? Since management's main interest is in making money, it's hard for them to make changes when the group is on such an amazing roll. But they will have to do that someday, sooner or later. If double centre can work, that is one way of having your cake and eating it, too: putting your #2 beside your #1 there at centre, to give her more prominence, while keeping your main symbol there in front with her.

@too much idea -- Some comments say that other members, such as Uemura or Nijika, should be in a "beautiful hair and skin" senbatsu. One comment says it feels to them like a "Techi-Neru plus others" senbatsu. The exact members probably mean little from management's point of view, except as a way to get more top members better known by the public. Like other commenters, I'm happy to see Suzumon there, anyway. Maybe that's what makes me want to think of it as a potential front line.

EDIT: Seems that fashion mag Souen, which had Techi in it once before, will feature NeruxMona on the cover in the July issue, with a photo feature using clothing from vintage boutique MARTE (director/buyer/photographer Nomura Hitomi).

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Sawabe:ome::ome:

[​IMG]

Wonda CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

making

Mens Biore CM

making

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Lol, Happy Birthday Tagarin!

Always liked his work.

7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Er... is it parody or something? Floating around in my youtube TL

8. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Keyakizaka keyboard:

OnOSanI_700w.jpg

Posted on 2channel by a fan who says he/she made a lot of mistakes doing it, but is satisfied with the result.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

random video :

Kizuna Ai self-intro

Buruzon Chiemi skit

Ai-chan sang a few line from Futari Saison and mentioned a few members's name

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  11. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    What is this...??

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Virtual Youtuber, Kizuna Ai! She's a Keyakizaka46 fan. (she mentioned them in several videos.)

14. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Lool im just saying it is so weird haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

This is really good for laugh. Watch this before the proper sub come out is better than watch machine generating subs IMHO

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's an interview with Konno Yoshio, the chairman of the K46 management committee, and the man directly in charge of the group. He says they are still working on the group as a whole, and will not be making extra efforts to publicize individual members. (Therefore probably no new centre this time.) He says that the very first thing they do with a new song is have Takahiro come in and explain the meaning of it to the members, making sure they all understand it. He says they spend a lot of time on this, and it has become a source of the group's strength. And he says that they set up the Christmas one-man lives as a way of increasing the members' confidence before they performed on Kouhaku. They wanted something the group would succeed at. This may help explain why they didn't go for a bigger venue at the time. The millions who watch Kouhaku were the real goal. Interview from Nikkei Entertainment.

news_xlarge_DSC_0082.jpg grouptworows.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so Konno Yoshio is the guy that rename Toriizak46 to Keyakizaka46 :worthy: well done

• Like Like x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@CutePanda -- Konno announced the new name. I'm not sure he decided it. Probably it was a committee decision, but driven by him and Aki-P. I've read some comments recently saying that Konno is more in charge of K46 than Aki-P is. And that's probably true, to the extent that he's more present with them and aware of details. He's like their chief producer, responsible for everything from songs to members to venues to uniforms to training, etc., etc. But I suspect that Aki-P has a lot of influence. Aki-P represents his organization, Konno represents Sony, and K46 is a partnership between Sony and Aki-P. I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I think Konno is still in charge of Nogizaka46, as well.

• Like Like x 2
  19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah. For the most part Nogizaka and Keyakizaka have the same management, though Nogizaka has a few more committee members who are also on AKS management board than Keyakizaka does. Konno is far more involved, especially on a personal level because he's also in charge of their agency.

I assume Keyakizaka's name was a group decision not something Akimoto suggested or I'm sure we'd have heard about it by now (and I'm not saying this to bash him)
    It really was a great decision. I wonder how long before the announcement it was made.

Edit: oh and thanks Uki for the post. That was a very interesting interview!

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    they due for 1st album soon..