[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I'm ok with a skirt, so long as they get the rifle and bayonet.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ahem, sabers

Personally i want them to wear Navy-ish uniform for a cheerful summer uniform... Hopefully one day. Preferably white uniform but if they must go black then say hello to boat cloaks

3. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    You can't do a bayonet charge with sabers.

4. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @Meiji Ishin I like their skirts, too aha just pants would be a bonus. I actually like Nogi's dress AND pants thing. Rifles for their image/lyrics booklet please~ standing next to one, strapped on the back, cleaning, reloading, anything :awesome:

@too much idea would be so cool if they shot photos at the dock or on a boat! Love the boat cloaks, if it happens they'll probably make some choreo to have it billow around

5. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Thanks for clarifying!
    Crossing my fingers though for a joint sakamichi concert this year

6. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    would be cool to see how they organize the setlist since their songs have such a contrast . Keya and Nogi Band collab :lol: Ikuta playing Eccentric or Sekai Ai's piano :awesome:

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Not charging, but a part of the choreo. IIRC NMB danced HA! with katana before

Haifuri Yeah! A yatch with the story of a group of girls exploring the unknown together would be nice!

8. glsone

glsone Member

I always felt like the Sekai uniforms were a very stylized version of the US Navy female dress uniform. Primarily white, decorations on top of the shoulders like where the ranking markers go, same kind of collar, knee length skirt, accenting down the front middle that makes it look button down. The trimmings being in Navy blue helped give me that impression also.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Katakana keyaki Republic

[​IMG]

source

10. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Can't you see it now a hush falls over the Budokan as Keya march out with rifles, the command "affix bayonets" booms from the sound system, a loud cheer erupts as Keya follow the command. Then the command "forward march" bellows forth as Keya moves slowly towards the audience the cheers continue, the command "charge" bellows throughout the great hall and the the cheers of joy turn to shrieks of terror as the audience realizes "they aint stopping" and the Budokan is consecrated with the blood of wotas.

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  12. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika

if the video does not show watch the video here

CDTV Artist File. Zuumin Screentime!!!

W-Watanabe introduced as Keyakizaka's model combi:cute: The show also messed up Risa's Kanji for her family name. They spelled it the same as Rika's '渡辺'. Risa's is 渡邉' lol

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  13. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    ^ that awkward moment when they wait for the steak to grill lol maybe Shida slipped up but the way Risa side-glanced her was hilarious :lol: Just as I thought, Risa would cover her acting-on-a-whim partner :D

Maybe cause I haven't seen Zuumin talk for a long time, has she always had this calm aura when she's not being all smiley?? Can't wait for her full return, too, especially on KeyaKake and performances

Always meant to watch it but never got around to it, I should watch it soon :blink: Maybe going for an even bigger boat and dance on the platform, they can use the flying drones..! Exploring or maybe (in some fantasy version) even as staff like maintenance, exclusive butler or chef (this is more like a cruise) [hehe] if they're up for a very, very expensive MV idea

14. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    lol!! they seems like they got too excited about W-watanabe

15. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    That Boku wa yada gave me chills :shock: Techi sounds like she's throwing a tantrum "f*ck this eat my fireworks"
    The arm wave is pretty creepy though, like a live action Lufi lol

16. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    THE BOKU WA IYADA,,, my heart started beating really fast when i heard it.. like i was actually at the concert.

techi is slowly wrecking my k46 oshimen list.

other than that, nijika doing wota chants during abunashii is super cute haha

17. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    No wonder the members said that during their anniversary live everyone was so tired and they still had to perform Fukyouwaon. And it was the first performance. Everyone was reaching their limit but then Techi did 'Boku wa Yada' with so much emotion and everyone got fired up.

Techi is simply a beast. Plain and simple lol

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Members think that was their best performance since bday live and Techi's new best "Boku wa Yada", Neru's Boku wa Yada was reported to be fierce too and remember Techi smile in Fukyouwaon MV? She did it here too

19. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Just when you think Techi can't get any better, she just proves you wrong. She's so dynamic. She evolves with each performance. To be 16 and to be able to perform like this and carry a 21-member group, It's scary how big her potential is.

*Edit
    I was reading the comments on the CDTV video and people mentioned Rika was drinking tea while everyone was eating sausages. lol At first, as expected Pe-chan doing her own thing. So I rewatched it (3:28-3:32 mark) and I noticed she said to Risa 'it looks delicious' and Risa said in a small voice to Manaka 'Ah yeah that's right. Pe-chan can't eat this'. I do remember in Keyabingo that she had a lot of things she doesn't eat. Can't remember what though.

Pe-chan cannot eat sausages. And on a w-watanabe shipper note, Risa knows this. It's so cute. lol

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  20. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    A collaboration with jsdf so they can shoot mv in a military base or warship. Maybe a flypass from blue impulse during live or riding tanks and armored personel carrier to stage.

Imagination went to far