[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  3. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Can anyone point me towards an apk for the Keyaki message app (or what to search for - I'm having trouble finding it)? Thanks!

4. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I think the fact that they're different actually makes them more interesting as rivals.

Twice is really the only rival because every other group is either a) already long well-established and therefore pointless to compare to as a new group or b) not even close when it comes to popularity/success.

5. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    it will be interesting to see how ngt does with their second single.

6. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

https://apkpure.com/欅坂46メッセージ/jp.co.sonymusic.communication.keyakizaka

I don't use the app myself but i just googled 欅坂46メッセージapk and it lead me there. If not you can try QooApp https://www.qoo-app.com/ its like another playstore. I used this to download Keyaki no Kiseki and Nogikoi ( I see Keyaki message here too)

7. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
  8. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i used a vpn to get the app from the japanese google play store, but i can now use it freely without it

9. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 1
  11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  12. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    it seems to me they deserve it more this year than last.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i actually expected this, after what happened in summer. they are in the process of bouncing back from their chaotic summer though so hopefully we'll see them next year

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    what hppened in the summer? never read any major scandal so far

15. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @mayuri91 it's just been a really busy summer for them, nothing to extreme had happened

16. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    It wasn't properly a scandal but it was quite evident Techi was being overworked physically and mentally until near the end of summer high season. Dunno if that's what @too much idea was referring to.

17. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    How does one get to be invited in Kouhaku? What are the criterion for an Artist to be able to perform?

Like the user dedaydor, I only consider a rival for K46 a group that has almost the same concept, in other words massive idol groups like 48s and 46s graduation style groups. To boot, K46 further sets apart themselves with a cool + punk rock concept.

K46 and TW are just too different. Its like making a comparison of an orange with a mango, both are delicious though :)

18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    There isn't really any sort of criteria for an Artist to be added to/removed from Kouhaku apart from their popularity. For example, Muse (Love Live) performed in kouhaku after being internationally popular. Or say Morning Musume, who after years of always performing on the show, was removed in 2008 (cmiiw cant remember the exact year) due to the group just not being relevant in japan anymore. There is no doubt that Keyaki got into kouhaku last year because of the success of Silent Majority. This year however, while Saimajo is still popular, it's not a big deal in japan anymore, so if they do get in this year it could be due to public recognition /popularity, and/or their ties with nogizaka.

19. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Oh i see. So its more like "on a whim" basis by who's ever in charge.
    I wonder how will the girls take it should the rumors turned out to be true.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The article that is the source of the info in AKB Times about people being "candidates for being dropped" from Kouhaku has no byline and I do not know the publication (Maijitsu). Do others? The piece is mainly about Johnny's, with only a passing mention of Keyakizaka: "Besides Johnny's 2 and E-Girls, he mentioned Keyakizaka46 as a group that could be dropped. They are praised by a certain stratum of fans, but the judgement is that they are not that popular with the general public." The piece was based on info from an "NHK staff person," who was quoted but not identified. His talk about ratings during the parts of the show Johnny's and E-Girls were on gave me a bit of confidence that he knew what he was talking about, however.

Perfectly possible, but that M-Station performance did something, I think. And I doubt that mistreatment of your stars is a reason to be dropped: popularity with the audience, and the audience rating during the part of the show they were on would be the keys, I think. To say nothing of entertainment business politics, with Aki-P being loathed for his success and the tricky way he was able to achieve high sales (i.e., handshake). EDIT: I just realized that it would be normal for any one-year Kouhaku act to be in the category "candidate for being dropped."

I have to add that I myself still do not really know what the whole story was last summer. It was certainly more than just Hirate being tired. Pressure of all kinds, including pressure from within her. And maybe her relations with the rest of the group had become soured somehow. That could happen, under the circumstances. A combination of things, perhaps.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017