[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

now i am second guessing why management plan this 3 days concert at the end of Jan.....maybe they should plan it for mid Feb or end of Feb when Techi fully recover.

3 days concert for Hiragana !!!! :) Kanji will be resting and chilling at home :^^;:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    well, i guess we know what will happend if techi becomes eternal center..

less concert per year...

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Budokan is a highly sought after venue so they probably can't switch dates (plus they have probably paid the venue management a deposit already).

Switching the entire thing to hiragana seems like such a shady "bait and switch" maneouvre by management though.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the management was in a tough spot...they advertised for 3 days concert (2 day Kanji and 1 day Hiragana) and now its ALL Hiragana.
    they booked Budokan and they cant cancel it. they don't really got any option other than letting Techi take a rest( AKA vacation at home) and switch to Hiragana to save the day.

now i am a bit worry that Hiragana members will survive this 3 days concert ???

5. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    This is ridiculous. They performed with 20 members for a long time but now they can't because Techi injured her arm? What a load of crap. I love Keyaki but there are so many frustrating things happening lately.

6. glsone

glsone Member

At this point I have more faith in Hiragana than I do kanji. I hope they absolutely crush these shows and show everyone how it's supposed to be.

7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Amen.

This is too much already. I like kanji's song. But as group they just...

8. White

White Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Is this techi fault because she want to take a rest days? :confused:

9. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    I'm so mad right now. Some of the girls clearly said they were afraid that people would think that Kanji Keya = Techi...and then this :fp:
    I hope the 20 backup dancers don't feel too bad about it...

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This makes no sense.
    I wonder who decided this and what pressure there's behind.

@White is that a serious question? Can it be a 16years old's fault if her mngmnt chose to take a shitty decision like this?

I'm pretty sure Hiragana will gain a lot from this, because it's in their possibilities as group and as individuals, but there's always the chance it'd be too much... and hiragana staff is still made by the people who thought having the girl skating would be cool :wall: resulting with Memi injury

What is 100% sure is that Techi will be put under fans' fire for this too. As for kanji... perhaps is time for them to be really rebellious.

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is said in their website that Techi injured her right arm. Regardless whether it is true or not, the fact is that management probably designed the concert around Techi. I don't think it will be simply a concert where they just performing songs but have a stage play-like element like in their previous concert, thus when your lead is not available, they can't easily replace her. If it is just performing songs, I'm pretty sure they would rather not cancel Kanji performances. But still, designing a group concert around the availability of a single person is stupid.

This is not related to that news but next week AKB48Show will be Hiragana Keyaki Show (yes, they specifically said Hiragana Keyaki). Should be a nice introduction for those 3 days Hiragana concert.

12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Both groups have the same company, yet they are doing fine with Nogi but screwing up everything with Keya. Why???

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Finally! I almost forgot there was going to be an episode about Hiragana! It should be about the last concert if I don't remember wrong :chuffed:

14. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    it's very possible the members didn't want to do budokan without techi. they're usually consulted on such things

15. glsone

glsone Member

I sincerely hope that's not the case. I would lose a lot of respect for all parties involved if it were. Management for letting a bunch of kids who don't know what they are doing make important business decisions. And the kanji girls for running away in the face of adversity and hiding behind Techi because they don't want to do it themselves.

16. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    you could look at it like they want to do budokan together. they have already did concerts without Techi

17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I'm happy about Hiragana Keyaki Show, but not for the fact that Management are pushing aside the other 20 members for Techi... not that I'm blaming Techi in any way, knowing first hand how painful an injury to the muscles are. But... it just hurts.

It may be like @chrissirhc says. But then again, they continued without Zuumin so what difference does it make performing without Techi?

18. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It will be funny if in the future they decide to hold a concert in Tokyo Dome but Hirate injured herself so the concert turns into a Hiragana’s concert. Sounds pretty interesting to me.

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Maybe they don't want to release a concert dvd without Techi's face on the cover.

20. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    i doubt that members has the power to do that.
    isn't there some blog post from other kanji members excitement about the concert ?