[GENERAL] The Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Keyakizaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. igrow0ld

igrow0ld Kenkyuusei

thank you for translating and posting.
    ------
    "Keyaki is nothing without Hirate" notion is surely Kowaii

2. woque

woque Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    Tecchi maybe the absolute K46 center, but for K46 to move forward, we need other members to shine as well. I'm not fond with the possibility of Keyakiza46 being called 'Tecchi and Friends'.

• Like Like x 1
  3. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    i think this is really only said by haters. fans know about the other members strengths and charms.

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Kenkyuusei

Yes, there is no Techi and friends. There is only "Keya is Uemura, Uemura is Keya! All Hail Uemura!!!":p

And for changing image, I don't mind if they do that, just make sure there is at least one coupling or unit song that is really dark. Make it even worst like Satsugai by Detroit Metal City. :D

5. SteCola

SteCola Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    This week on Japanese Hot 100 chart:

2- Fukyowaon
    6- Kaze ni Fukaretemo
    28- Silent Majority
    74- Futari Saison

Impressive, get that Kouhaku boost :banana:

6. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    try Tanuki Magic Rules Keya . lol .

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

7. biboloxo

biboloxo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Too bad, the 2 guys above you don't seem to think that way. And I believe a lot of Hirate's fans are the same.

Can you quote me the interviews of other members like Shida who support Hirate? I mean after the last summer, to be specific. Thank you.

8. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzumoto Miyu
    I keep seeing snippets of the live pet of hiraishin. I cannot wait to see the entire performance

9. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    I think there is no interview yet. that's my opinion, when told to choose, the two member will definitely choose techi based on relationship and have the same fondness.

10. Blackcat911

Blackcat911 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Rika
    Is this Techi in the poster ?

[​IMG]

11. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Nope its not Techi.https://twitter.com/aoi_sugai_19902/status/951359607703666689

As a Techi fan, although we are used to and love to see Techi at the center, I actually support the idea of another member to center Keyaki and most of the Techi oshis i know also feels the same.

12. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    maybe a w-center of neru/techi would be best? like a song with cute/cool vibes, so they can gradually bring up a 2nd center

13. Dill

Dill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Hopefully a Neru/Techi song less bland than the last one.

Waiting for Hiraishin too :chuffed:

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

15. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
  16. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Hirate just should go to Nogizaka for a while, and they'll straighten her out. Lots of different people there with ~7 years experience who have taken different paths and can offer their guidance and such.

Plus as far as I remember, seeing Nogi was the reason she decided to start this whole thing in the first place. Maybe it can help her remember that feeling. Because for now she seems kind of all over the place.

I respect Imaizumi's resolve and such, and would be open to seeing a song with like W-Yui centers, but feel pretty uneasy about the whole thing. I definitely would like to see something new happen with the center position. Even if just to see the result of how it affects Hirate, for beter or worse. Hopefully for the better obviously.

17. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I dont think only haters think this way.. I was a casual listener to Keyaki before & I only knew Hirate from the bunch.. It was hard to actually know other members at 1st when you were so focused on the hype center.. It took me months before I can really learn about other members as well.. Even my friends that was forced (by me) to watch Keyaki's MV can only recognize Hirate because she is the only center they saw.. They even said it was like Hirate feat other members.. It was kinda sad but that is what casual listener seem to think anyway..

I'm excited to find out if they'll push someone else for their next single..

18. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    ^ this is kInda sad if true other members are definitely featured in their mvs. it says something if none actually caught your attention. Fortunately i don't thInk you're the norm.

i see casual and even brand new listener comments all the time, and lots of members besides Techi are asked about.

In any of these huge 48\46 groups only a relatively small percentage of members will ever be centers for an A side song, so if a normal person can only notice the center it's pretty hopeless for a lot of girls

19. Dill

Dill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    I couldn't agree more with chrissrhc. There's a whole side of tumblr full of casual Keyaki followers that know a lot about other members.
    Perhaps it depends on how much casual is the follower? But I think everyone is bound to notice different stuff or people in each MV, not just Techi.

I would like Techi in Nogi lol
    Having my first two Oshi together would be amazing! And Rena did it too, so... it would be karma (sort of) [hehe]

20. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    techi get in nogi ...

i know its just an imagination.. but i really want to see how it'll be