[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

The first number is the amount of growth. The next is ranking this year, then ranking last year. So, they are ordered by how much they grew.

2. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Differences between 2017 and 2018
    Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

3. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh right I'm dumb its just the difference :^^;: thanks

We barely see Techi in 7 months on 2018 but she is that high in ranking lol its a surprise.

4. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  5. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The company that makes the rankings for Nikkei Entertainment says on their site that they poll 17,600 people a year, so about 4400 every three months. They come up with a ranking representing how attractive an entertainer is to the public: how many people want to see, hear or know them, and how strongly. It says the full results are aimed at people who hire talent for TV shows and dramas, etc. They say it shows a performer's strengths and weaknesses in the market and helps producers "get a handle on the market value of a performer."

This sounds pretty legit to me. Professional, anyway. Attempted objective measurement of subjective feelings. I wonder if Aki-P knew that Techi's and Keyakizaka's popularity would likely keep growing in her absence, since it had momentum already, and simply would take time to percolate through society.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  7. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    with so many members get solo job rn, i just hope they wont forget their home "keyakizaka46"
    congrats kobayashichan for exclusive model "with"

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. nokia.andsisters

nokia.andsisters Kenkyuusei

That looks sick it's different from all the past ones

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Special official site for Keyaki Republic 2018:
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/page/keyakirepublic2018

First show starts in about 14 hours. They have opened up same-day tickets for the Friday show (but not the Sat-Sun shows), and have cautioned attendees that they should have waterproof bags, towels, raincoats and clothing they don't mind getting wet, since the audience will be subjected to: being sprayed with water, having colour-dye balls thrown at them, and bubble machines. They say to expect a wet and sloppy time ("びしょびしょ・ぐちゃぐちゃ").

10. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's already tomorrow !

I'm excited to see the 1 minute summary video of the 3 days live ahah love you Sony :fp:

I wish everything will be fine and that they will give a great show.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Water spray is a good thing, because it's going to be really hot out there throughout the weekend (30-35°+ C/90°+ F pretty much all three days, in the midst of the heat wave much of Japan have been facing recently). If you do attend, please still bring a lot of water though (to drink), because that water spray might not be sufficient enough to last an entire concert.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Togashi Yoshihiro, the mangaka of Hunter x Hunter, has shown himself a fan of Keyaki in the past. This frame is famous, in which a character is asked whether he likes Kanji Keyaki or Hiragana Keyaki. His reply: "That's the stupidest question in the world! How could I choose?" He has put his money where his mouth is by presenting these two big flower arrangements, one for Kanji and one for Keyaki, and both exactly the same:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The new triangular hatchet penlights have looked awkward to me, but this Twitter video gives me a somewhat more positive feeling. The lights go: 1:Green→ 2:Yellow→ 3:Red→ 4:PearlBlue→ 5:Purple→ 6:Hot Pink→ 7:Turquoise→ 8:LightBlue→ 9:Violet→ 10:PearlPink→ 11:PearlGreen→ 12:ShockingPink→ 13:White→ 14:Orange→ 15:Blue→ 1 again.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Dih7YbDVsAIcGfp.jpg
    from @imanaka0410 on Twitter

Is it me or does this year's flag give me a German vibe?? :XD: (vs last year's Confederate vibe)

14. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

I thought they're going for blueish tone just like the merch didn't expect this

15. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Setlist:

0. Overture
    1. Abunakkashii Keikaku
    2. Silent Majority (Neru subs Zumiko)
    3. Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai
    MC
    4. Aozora Chigau
    5. Bathroom Travel
    6. Bokutachi no Sensou
    7. Seifuku to Taiyou
    8. Ballet to Shounen
    9. 100nen no Mateba
    10. Otona wa Shinjitekurenai
    MC 2
    11. Taiyou wa Miageru Hito wo Erabanai (Kanji X Gana)
    (Hiragana)
    12. Kitai Shite Inai Jibun
    13. Dare yori mo Takaku Tobe
    14. No War In The Future (2nd gen)
    (Kanji)
    15. Tokyo Tower wa Doko Kara Mieru?
    16. Eccentric
    17. AM 1:27
    18. Kataru Nara Mirai wo...
    19. Kaze ni Fukaretemo

ENCORE
    20. Futari Saison
    21. Kimi ga Inai
    22. Mou Mori e Kaerou Ka
    23. Garasu wo Ware!

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I truly do not see the point in having both groups at an event if this is the setlist. Even if they are planning some sun/moon swap or something there's nothing interesting about them just performing between each other's songs. No mixed units, no medley, or anything... Not even W-Keyakizaka.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes not enough songs for Hiragana, maybe more on 2 last days. They just finished a tour maybe it can explain why ?
    Mixed units would be great, I think they had not enough time to work it.

No W-K...last year Techi didn't participate in a live show because there was W-K on setlist last song and she didn't want to performed it. She wanted to finish with another song.
    I would not be surprised if she has a power of decision on the setlist. She is more involved than we think.

18. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^ when did this happen.

i know at one show on the tour they replaced the w-k performance with something Techi suggested, but she performed

19. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes I think they replaced it with Fukyouwaon.

Maybe I'm wrong I though I read it once that one live show that she missed last summer was because of that.
    But she said that she is the kind of person who doesn't want to perform if the setlist doesn't have a "story".

Edit: I found it:

Hirate: That’s true. If the song-order is even a little lacking in story, I’m the kind of person who will say, “If that’s the case, then let’s stop,” or: “I don’t want to go out there.” Even if I think it is going to cause a lot of problems for the staff. If I’m going to stand there, it’s like I want to do the absolute best I can.

Edit2: I'm wrong :D

20. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think you've got some info wrong. Its not that she "didnt participate bc W-Keya on the setlist" but rather she wanted the whole concert to end with a "bang".

What you're talking about was about last year's Zenkoku tour, the last stop in Makuhari with a 2-day concert. I clearly remember that she just said she wanted the last concert to wrap up the tour to completely blow away the audience thats why the entire setlist for those last 2 days were different from the rest of the concert they did before. If i recall correctly she said smth about she didnt want to go with the predictable concert where the last song would be W-Keya and they'd go around waving to fans,etc.. But rather wanted to surprise everybody with ending strongly with the song Fukyouwaon to leave a strong impression in the audience that they'd keep thinking about the concert even when they get home.

Sorry for the long post, I just have to make things clear here so there wouldnt be misunderstandings.

• Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 2