[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think I'm the only one who doesn't feels Karin center at all.
    Mngmnt may do it, but I just feel like there're a lot of other people in both 1st and 2nd gen who would suit the position more.

Like someone said previously, if mngmnt doesn't put Pon on center, they have trolled us really really bad lol... also, this may be the time we see Pon go berserk [hehe]
    This is the kind of discussion that always came up before and after single announcement, both in the general thread and in the single thread, but this is the first time I feel like there's more than a low chance of Techi leaving the center position. Where mnmgnt would put her if that is the case I don't know. Her presence could be overwhelming, so I hope they thought about it carefully for both keyaki and new center's sake.

I just lost Memi and I'm not even remotely ready to lose Techi. Time will come, but I hope not so soon.

Also, while I think and hope it's Pon, having a Keyaki Habu driven or Naako driven would really be wild [hehe] it would really, once again, take Keyaki to unexplored territories no idol had ever reached :banana:[hehe]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I agree. As much as I like Karin chan, so far I haven't been able to see the unique colour of "Karin chan". She has the classic Keyaki aura, though.

I've been said this before but I will say it again: I really want to see W Watanabe center lol.

• Like Like x 3
  3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I don't particularly care about any of the 2ki in terms of performance, but I feel like an airdrop 2ki center would cause even more controversy than Techi centering again. But I'm 99% sure it's Pon anyway.

4. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

well airdrop have been a thing even on Hinata or Nogi so I don't think Keya would get away with it.

Anyway we are all speculating here so no need to agree or disagree with each other.
    just share your opinion and hope the best for the group.

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    "Agreeing" or disagreeing" is not a form of fight here.

I just take the chance to point it out because it seems to me that twitter fans are growing in number and they may think twitter usual spar is the same as here.
    Twitter is a social with a very little space for dialogue, this is a forum where discussion can start from a point and going on forever and be okay anyway, no matter the different point of views.
    When it becomes too much, there're mods reminding us to behave... something socials really should have.

@cotd W-Watanabe would be interesting, but I don't think it's a couple suited for a main song. It lack vocal strength? I don't know if it makes sense, I think that pair would have a lot of potential, but not as centers. (Also keep in mind I'm a RisaPon shipper since forever and I'd pay TONS to have them centering something, or just a location shot would be ok... anything at this point really lol)

A Pon-Mon center is something else I'd love to see. Especially now. But like I said, I think it's Pon time to shine and lead Keyaki as much as a center can.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

Well I never said it was a form of fight because lol it would be ridiculous if it was.

btw nice artworks you got there.

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    thank you :chuffed:
    of course, I exxagerated just to explain my point

8. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    If it's about vocal, Tecchan in SaiMajo is not strong in that area as well but it's fine. As long as the front members can back it up (like Yuichanzu in SaiMajo), I think it will be fine.

That's exactly why I want W Watanabe center lol; to bring up different colours and atmosphere from Keyaki. They are also very unique and popular with fans, both male and female. The aesthetic in Bokutachi no Sensou, for example, is really nice to see.

Then again, I think it's only me who wants W Watanabe center lol. I just like the idea with no solid reason. I don't really care about who is centering, though. Actually, I'm way more interested in what will Keyaki tell us with their next song, and how will the aesthetic in their PV looks like?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    Hello! I'm new here ;)
    I would want to comment that I would like to see Nijika as center someday . Maybe I'm the only one that thinks in it , but I think that she has a beautiful voice , she is a great dancer and I love so much her expressivity . Her acting in " Kuroi Hitsuji " was amazing . Go , go Nijika ! [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This year merch is LIT
    the new Republic logo still has to grown on me though
    I liked the stylized, simpler ones better. But the Tshirts look great :cute:

11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I would love to see Nijika get more attention, personally I think she's Keyaki's best singer but sadly she's not popular enough to be the center.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    Is not only you, I would love to see W Watanabe center too(and Naako lol)[hehe]
    I often think about Aoi and Miichan as a good w center too.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@keyak -- My feeling about Techi thinking of graduating is based largely on how she looks to me. Still seems a bit shell-shocked, to my eyes. Except in the photos from her radio show, lol. And seeing her two friends Neru and Memi graduating must have an effect, in one direction or the other. Her physical condition is still not right, it appears from her absences. However, it's not that I'm sure. It's just a feeling. @miyabi says she has considered it before; I didn't know about that, but she has been through so much I wouldn't doubt it.

But as @too much idea says, I'd like to enjoy her while we have her in front of us, changing from year to year. I remember her saying when she was 15 that she would do things she could only do at that age. Now we will hopefully see what she can do at 18.

The idea of a Naako centre is brilliant. I'm not sure it would be a commercial success, but I would certainly enjoy it. One of my favorite personalities, weird and yet real.

@Marianne -- For most of her time in Keyaki, I have been lukewarm about Nijika. I liked her, but her downcast feeling made me feel downcast, so I couldn't enjoy her. But starting with her solo dances in Skirt and Garasu, she seems to be rising. Her attitude is different, too. It seems like maturity, and I can't help being attracted to this new, seemingly more confident Nijika. Age seems to have smoothed out her appearance, as well. I have a feeling about her being one of the members who finds a way to keep growing after her time as an idol.

14. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    other than mon, who proved to be more than capable during her ambivalent performance, i really like the idea of a risa or an aoi center
    i've always thought of aoi as a hidden gem
    my pick for double center would be yuukanen

• Like Like x 3
  15. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    I would like that the people saw her talent . I think that Nijika has much to offer to Keyaki in the future .

At this moment the 90% of the probabilities is of Pon centering the next single but who knows .
    My prediction is 50/50 .
    50% Hirate as center again with a new and interesting concept
    50% A new center and style for the group without lost their aura .

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

So the year's theme for Keyaki Republic is "sailor"? Maybe it will show a new side of Keyaki into 4th year Sugai talked about in spring but not losing the Keyakizaka-ness. They are always in for new experimental things which you can never predict and want to surprise.

Could this be a hint they will announce their 9th single there? Konno-san is a tricky one, he send a letter to SOL to announce Keyaki Republic 2018 on DVD/BD. At this point, it's very unpredictable when it comes to announcements from Keyaki. The members have probably more jobs now than before that they have no time to do Keyaki showroom announcement you are used to as a fan from 2017 and beyond.

17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I just received a video via my LINE groups.

¿9th single?, ¿Album song?

NOTE: If is wrong to share that content, please tell me.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Oh my, that definitely looks like an MV shoot.

It sounds like a pretty upbeat, heavy dance song. Already loving the beat [hehe] Too bad it's too blurry to see any of their faces.. I can only recognize Habu in the back due to her height and hair.

Actually, is that Berisa in the front center? Can't tell but if it is.. :^O^:

19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Yes, is a recording set.

You can also notice Mii-chan because the blonde hair and an important detail... Risa-sama as center? :cute:

EDIT: Akanen-chan replacing Neru-chan and Risa-sama as 'center' in the new AEON CARD x Keyakizaka campaign CM.

if the video does not show watch the video here

AEON CARD website.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I don't think this is an confirmation but Karin had "album" as title for her blog. She is known for being clumsy at audition when she wasn't supposed to say her name in the showroom. She told three times her name by mistake.

So I don't really know if this is 9th single or 2nd album. Could be a 2nd album because they have been so silent for a long time. And based on that MV shoot doesn't look to be a full senbatsu song. But it could also be a coupling song for 9th single they are shooting because they do MVs for coupling songs.

What Sugai said about next single could be referred as further in the future. We don't know.

Edit: I see Risa, Ozeki and Yumi-chan in the front. They are like 9 members or so in the roster. Must be a coupling song for the album I think.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019