[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    MORITA KUN IS IN THE FRONT DANCING WITH KOBAYUI :cute:

2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I surely did laugh too LOL!!!!

3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

It must be hard to dance in this costume and those heavy boots. This is the first time they dance in their "Republic costume" whether it's soldier, pirate or anything else. They did this because they held Keyaki Republic around The Music Day this year. They used to hold Keyaki Republic close to 20th July.

But tomorrow must be the 9th single announcement with performance they have practiced and recorded in June.

And according to Yuuka this year's venue is a ship. They have prepared something new in addition of the water gun. It definitely looks like a ship when they have set up towers or what you call them on the ship.

4. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    The other members' outfit kind of derived from the Japanese Sailor's uniform of 1940s while Techi's... hmmmm looks like the 1800s Great Britain's Royal Navy uniform.

Quoting twitter

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I like this year concept, it suit summer a lot and I even heard there's a back story about it, but the versions I read were quite confusing so I hope some members will give us a better insignit about it.
    The costumes are... well, visually they are both funny, cute and in tune with the concept of this year ROK, on the other hand they look not suited to dance in. Not the worst keyaki members had to wear but not completely comfortable either.
    Nest year Intergalactic Keyaki Republic!! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I think the tricorn was a little over the top for Techi's costume.

7. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

It is definitely based around some officer's costume, the coloured trim is a giveaway. Pirate hats won't have that.

8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I'm not sure if this is my impression but in these 2 photos Tecchi looks angry (?) in this hat? Also, is that Aoi-chan to Tecchi's left?

9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Tecchi looks like how I used to look when I was a teenager and my mom would drag me somewhere I didn't want to go. Like make me go to some dinner or something so she could introduce me to her work friends.

I do like the hat, though. And the inclusion of Aoi and 2nd gen.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

She wasn't angry at all lol. If you look closely, especially in the video above, you would see she was trying hard not to smile, but there was still a smile even though it was a tiny one. That is just Techi to me

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Omg the costumes. :yikes: Why would they perform Abunakkashii in that attire? Looks awfully uncomfortable.

And she did such a good job. I was so surprised, didn't know she had that much energy! These 2nd gens are scary..

That's Techi's typical serious look in front of cameras. She had that same look during her film awards ceremonies. Maybe the costume made her feel a tad more uncomfortable but I don't think she was grouchy or anything.

And yes, that's indeed Aoi-chan.

12. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Reports said that Techi cried, idk if it was before or after those pictures but it could explain the looks.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  13. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Yeah, reports says that she was crying

14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    So, it's Aoi at Tecchi's left... OMG how much she changed! I was prepared from the photos already posted but it's so different when you see her at a casual shot (I mean when she is not posing) together with the rest of the group... I am really looking forward to seeing her at Keyakitte and hope we get an all-Aoi episode. That young lady (not a schoolgirl any more) definitely deserves it...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'd be angry too If I had to wear that hat...LOL

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    last day of republic tomorrow, 9th single announcement?

17. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    It was before those pics

I hope so

18. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Crossing fingers!

19. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Morita-kun peeking over Techi's shoulder [hehe]
    Honestly really liking Pon's hairstyle, she should let her forehead show more often
    So impressed by that arm wave! They make it look super easy now
    Hope to see an announcement tonight! I'm too keen for a new release

Lol wonder what the costumes would look like if they did. Normal astronauts, or something more sci-fi?

20. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yaaass! Honestly, I think Morita kun is underrated in term of performance. Ever since Monbivalent, she has displayed such sharp moves and energy. I really hope more fans recognize her ability :cute:

• Agree Agree x 2