[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Today performance (big thanks to the YTr)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hiraishin is one of my favorite and the girls like to perform it, so I'm completely satisfied.
    I think they sang it live and I could hear the sound of Techi/Risa hitting each other through the mic when Techi jumped in Risa's arms.
    Only one question... did Pon cut her hair?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Seki's dance has improved a lot and Rikopi who had a average performance from omotenashikai has also improved and made it into Hiraishin formation. Must be the boost from the 9th single.

How much more do we have to wait? Is mngmt planning a big blow out with release date and details with a month away from release like the 1st album? From their previous marketing ways it was release date first and a week later they lifted the details about the single.

Seems like the prediction list was more close this year because GENERATIONS made it in for the first time.

Officially confirmed by Nikkan Sports today. All the groups who are new to Kouhaku from the prediction list made it in. Today they will announce all the participants for Kouhaku 2019.

https://www.nikkansports.com/m/ente...gn=nikkansports_ogp&__twitter_impression=true

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    All 2nd Generation girls will appear in B.L.T January issue.

Here the first previews.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

B.L.T Official Website.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

It's announced that Keyaki will participated in Kouhaku this year. Congrats to our girls

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    They made it :1st:
    I’m so happy for the girls, they’ll be concluding 2019 on a high note. Since NHK is on 12/31, we can hope that Keyaki-chan would perform 9th right?

Edit: I just saw the whole list. All Sakamichi groups and AKB are in red teams (with Twice too, I think Twice’s the only Korean act). There’re a lot of names I’m not familiar with but seems like red team is predominantly females, and in particular female idols (vice versa for white team). Is this how they usually divide the teams?

6. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    @DelicateEmpress Yes, red team is only female artists and white team is only male artists

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So happy for all Sakamichi Series. We thought the girls won't be there but here they are making it four consecutive time. Hope they will perform 'Kuroi hitsuji'. It will be groundbreaking! Congratulations to Sakamichi girls!!!
    And yes, Red team = girls, white team - boys. The last two years, white team won so I'm crossing my fingers for a red team win this year.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

So that's how Kouhaku works. It's a song battle between red and white? I also hope Kuroi Hitsuji will be performed because it's a masterpiece. They might have a better chance against the male team. I understand now why they tried to perform a faster version of Fukyouwaon outdoor which ended up in a accident.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yes, the teams battle each other to win the year. I still don't know what determines the winner though but I think there are other factors, even though it's mostly the music. (PLEASE MIND THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE BASED ON MY PERSEPTION AND NOT FACT). For instance if a debutant performs amazingly, it's a huge plus. Keyaki performed the amazing SM on their debut and red team won then. Other factors may not relate to music at all. These include people who made it huge in the year. So there is Naomi Osaka for red team and the rugby team for white team. Both are huge so I hope the best win but I am silently praying for a red team win lol

10. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Someone might read your post and then said on twitter Red Team won this year because of a debutant like Keyaki. His reference to your words sounds dangerous, I hope nobody would read his comment and think how arrogant Keyaki fans are.

There are 3 judging categories: Venue votes, Views votes and Judges votes. White Teams got higher vote in venue and views so they gained 2 balls for each category while Red Team was prefered by Judges and gained 9 balls (the judges consisted of 11 celebs, 1 ball for each choice). At the result, Red Team won by 9:6

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

What!!!! What I said is from my own perspective and not what exactly happens. Whoever wrote that kindly go delete it. I am sorry if you misunderstood!

@miyabi Thank you for the warning and for what actually goes in the votes :D

12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

While we wait for 9th single I will give a report from Sakamichi trainee tour in Tokyo.

First day opened with Hinata overture and Kyun. They wore Kyun costume this time for three songs, same line-up as Osaka.

Nothing had changed from Osaka, it was the same in Tokyo.

Kyun (center: Haruka Kuromi)
    Seifuku no Mannequin (center: Nao Yumiki)
    Silent Majority (center: Rika Sato)
    MC break with VTR
    Sekai (center: Kira Masumoto)
    Doremi (center: Mari Morimoto)
    Kitsune (center: Haruyo Yamaguchi)
    Hadashi de summer (center: Rena Moriya)
    MC break
    Inochii wa (center: Akiho Onuma)
    Ambivalent (center: Mikuni Takahashi)
    Futari Saison (center: Manami Matsuoka)
    Kaze ni fukarete mo (center: Marino Kosaka)
    Influencer (center: Rei Ozono)
    MC break
    Dare yorimo takaku tobe! (center: Runa Hayashi)
    NO WAR in the future (center: Miyu Matsuo)
    Girls Rule (center: Hikari Endo)
    MC break
    Encore: Kyun (center: Haruka Kuromi)

Before songs they had self introduction and it was the same as Osaka. Rika Sato performed three songs on piano instead of one she did in Osaka. Kikkake, Seifuku to Taiyou and Joyful Love. We don't know if Seed & Flower picked those two other songs.

Takahiro-sensei, Konno and AkiP came to watch the first day. NHK send congrats flowers to trainees. One thing a fan noticed was also flowers from NHK's Sakamichi TV as if there is going to be a annual documentary summary of previous year with three groups and it wasn't a one kind of thing and will continue next year.

2nd day opened with Nogi overture and Seifuku no Mannequin and the only surprise was the encore. They switched to Futari Saison instead of a Nogi song. Centered by Manami Matsuoka, same as line-up.

Impressions from attendance:
    Mikuni Takahashi has the best performance, Rena Moriya is the face of visual, Rika Sato shows potential to be face of performance and Marino Kosaka has the attitude despite being a quiet girl on MC. Nao Yumiki felt like a Nogizaka to many fans. She is very good at MC who left big impressions on many.

Next week is in Nagoya.

• Like Like x 5
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    #いつもありがとう欅坂46 tag is spreading right now on Twitter in reply to the Bunshun Bull**** "scoop" (which just means they went to bother Mon's mom).
    I think it's a great move by Keyaki jfans first and now joined by INTL fans as well to show the girls, Bunshun and antis, how special is Keyaki for us.
    The tag is currently trending. Join us if you got time and something positive to say about our girls.
    Be smart, be creative and have fun ^^

Edit: the tag is trending since hours at 1st in Japanese twitter and at 3rd/4th in WorldWideTrends. Whoever was in.. thank you! You did great. It's amazing to see this happening for Keyaki, something I wasn't expecting. Good job!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I can't express the joy I feel now. The satisfaction in seeing fans come together to turn a nightmare into a daydream. The success of this has even made it into several news articles siting the response as 'the lightening rod of love from fans'. Such a grand name lol. I was in some of the comments under one of the articles and was really overwhelmed by them. Most are from non-fans, all showing their support and majority of the comments come from women, housewives, all defending the name of the group. Yes, we can't stop the haters and antis from ruining their names but yes, we can show our love and support. Love wins it all at the end!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Btw the hashtag wasn't trending bc of the Bunshun scoop. It started trending after someone on matome said that the reason the Sakamichi kenshuusei haven't been assigned to the Sakamichi groups yet is because none of them want to join Keyaki. Which was based on nothing. Either way, it's nice to see the response. But I really hope management gets their act together next year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

That was also from Bunshun. They really are out for the girls this time lol. I see ppl mocking keyaki bcos of this. Our dear fans also making the mood lighter by creating memes. Gotta love the Fandom. I will just be here on the day this will be proved wrong! :D

Also celebrities are adding to the hash tag. I can't believe this man! Lol
    https://twitter.com/ikezaki_YEAH/status/1195984370395316225?s=19

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you for the info.
    I saw replies about that only way after I saw replies against Bunshun with the tag so, like @Iamyoung I too think it ended be for both of those... which is an extraordinary response by the most disfunctional (and kick*ss) Sakamichi family to rumors, lies and criticism that are spread way too often against Keyaki and their fans.

...more than 80k tweets... can you believe it? :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Honestly, I don't know what they take out creating this rumor.
    Even if it was true ... my thoughts are ... if you don't want to join Keyakizaka46, don't join, 9 girls have already joined to be part of the second generation.
    I guess they criticize them so much, because the public reacts.
    After all, Bunshun generates money, the more people read them, name them and get angry. They know that the public (except the antis) in general is attracted to Keyaki, so they make false news against them.

• Like Like x 2
  20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It wasn't from Bunshun. Bunshun never talked about the trainees in their livestream yesterday. Matome is known for making up stuff. After yesterday's Mon and 9th single news I guess Keyaki is the hottest target.