[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Nah sis. If anything, fans who are not hirate oshi want to see them move on asap for the sake of the group instead of a graduation ceremony. You'll just use anything to drag her cue she's a brat in your mind. Not that I care about that but I'm calling you out because you use "fan's feeling" as an argument to throw hirate under the bus when you're in fact the #1 here who dont give a damn about it. Ya'll rabbid hirate haters expect the impossible from her but even if she managed to do so you'd still bitch about it because she's the bad bitch in your narrative.
    Also, I'm more sad about not seeing Mon again on keyakake than anything else but I wont call her selfish abt that not do I see somebody bitching about her for not saying proper goodbye like the other grads. So your argument is invalid. NEXT!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Remember that hinata is only now starting their independence. Remember that keyaki was also same until after the 6th or so single. Nothing can remain as it is once feelings get into it. All these starts with who stays the center. I have seen such feelings reflect in hinata members blogs once the center was revealed as Nao again, same as with keyaki. We can't be sure of what will happen too. But if there is an internal conflict, it hasn't stopped them from their activities. The only thing that has delayed is the single. So I won't say the group is frozen. They are under an agency who sorta tells them what to do so all the delays and stuffs can't be put on any internal conflict going on.
    We won't ever know what will change one day. They may be ok today, tomorrow they won't. I just hope mgmt takes care of hinata very well than they did with keyaki. That way we can say, they did something.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The independence of Hiragana Keyaki was purely for money reasons. Their first album had great numbers, some of the members were consistently great at handshake, they pulled off Budokan amazingly and their touring power kept improving. Making them independent brought more money, it's not quantum physics.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Wasn't it Aki-P's request who wanted to split off on Kanji and Hiragana? Both were money makers but what has hold back Keyaki is mngmt's decisions around Hirate. When I read what Koike said last year it seems some members don't really know what was going on in 2019.

Mngmt is in charge but sometimes I feel they wait for signals from Konno-san or Aki-P and can't make decisions on their own. This has been the case with Keyaki's mngmt.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 5
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    No, as someone else just said, it's just a money move. More groups, more money.
    And why a "salvage" for Hiragana girls and not for other kanji keyaki members? Hinatazaka is doing fine, but at the same time it's Keya girls that are in a messy position recently.

However, #techizaka46isoverparty

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    so, you think you speak for all the fans of the group now? you think you can tell us what is right to prefer and what's wrong to prefer? like i said, i'm not tripping.. i get it.. if your favorite member thought in a way that was selfish, it makes sense that her oshi fanbase would share that same sentiment.

and lol... so, in your head... Hirate cares about the fans, which is why she's bouncing without graduation and the people who don't like the fact that she's doing something selfish (which are the fans of the group) are the people who don't care about the group? honestly... that makes ZERO sense.

also, you have a very extremist POV... just because someone criticizes her childish antics, doesn't mean their "haters", i've already said that i like her... even despite her bad decisions, i'm still her fan.. a couple of bad decisions, doesn't make you a bad person after all... but at the end of the day, as a logical person... i can see when someone's clearly being selfish & putting others in a bad situation.. and her decision has put the other girls & the fans of the group in a bad situation. if it didn't we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

all the graduations announced recently, how many triggered this kind of conversations? none right? so.. if you want to ignore the facts then you can, but don't blame others for not doing the same.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't know. What stopped them from releasing under Hiragana Keyakizaka just like they released the album?
    They could have released singles and do tours just like that.

Again, it's just a conjecture. But I do find it weird that the Hiragana schism took place and suddenly S&F only have eyes for Hinatazaka when a million-selling group like Keyakizaka was left to *checks notes* do a tour in *gasps* five different cities.

Kanji Keyakizaka has always been a pack since the very beginning.
    All of them or nothing, 21-1=0 and blablabla

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This! Haters have been using Techi as the reason for hating the group. Techizaka46, techi & co.:lol: Now that she is out of the group, I want to know what their other reasons are:XD:

You guys are so in a hurry to bash this girl. God and you all only knows what she's done to deserve this. Techi will be on SOL again, as she said in her last SOL. Who knows, she might say a lot there. She said she will talk if she is ready. Her fans are not demanding any answers. You don't know what she has in mind. People have a way of coping and she is coping in her own way. The girl is probably waiting for the right time to really explain to her fans yet here you all are talking abt how ungrateful she is because she didnt say bye to her fans properly. And please, Techi has not updated her blog for a long time. She has been quite for a long time. The fans of the group, and by fans, i mean those who really are there for the success of all members and not one or two persons, know this and wont even bother to ask her why. If you wnat an answer, it has been clear for all this while, She was over worked and hated for it! Give the girl a break already!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  10. dragonfrommars

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    again... criticizing isn't the same as bashing. if i watch a movie & point out plot holes that took me out of the experience.. that's not the same as being a hater or being rude to the filmmaker right? i'm just stating my opinion on her actions... that's what this forum is for right?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Sorry for using bash. Criticize should be the right word.

P.S There is this particular person who just keep disliking everything i write. Even my encouraging messages. It will be interesting if you participate so we see your reasons for disliking instead of just disliking @Seele

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. dragonfrommars

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    anybody remember on that episode of Keyakitte the other week... when the fortune teller told the girls they'd be going through a massive change that would nearly break the group? isn't this crazy? that fortune telling shit's really real huh?

and i remember last year, on AKBingo one dude called out Kato Minami & basically predicted the NGT scandal... maybe i should google a local fortune teller, so i can no what to look out for in my personal life.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol... I am starting to believe in these tellings. But in all, they concluded the group will shine again so I am waiting for that moment. This one said so, and the Teller in South Korea also said so.

• Like Like x 1
  14. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i need to state a warning.
    anyone accussing Techi of being selfish or whatever because she doesn't want a graduation is a dangerous person.

this is basically saying "someone didn't do what i think they should do, so they must be a bad person"

if you know anyone with this type of entitled mentality please keep people you care about away from them

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Seele

Seele Kenkyuusei

my posts here really hits you a nerve, you know you can read something here bad or good, ignore it and continue with your life (? or you really want some attention ?
    Like i told you few month ago, i don't remember if was you exactly i don't care, people are free to post here (following the rules), they don't need to ask you before post, same with the dislike, like, agree, etc system.

People may or may not agree with what you say, live with that.
    if you can't and you run crying calling the mods as you did last time ... well, that's your problem

don't reply me, i'm not gonna waste my time with you, you can hit the dislike button like you always do and like i said before, keep with your life

• Winner x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

They could have but it would have been dumb. Having two separate groups with the exact same name, but just spelled differently, was a very stupid idea from the start.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It was, indeed, stupid.
    And yet, they released an album under Hiragana.
    Coincidentally, they went independent and started releasing their own singles around the time Keyaki was promoting their last.

Makes you think, huh. :shifty:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I was just following the rules

Don't make things personal - Don’t take it personally if people disagree with you; again, this forum is for discourse and people may feel differently on certain topics. Along the same thread, if you disagree with someone, the best you can do is provide a well-reasoned post with facts or logic, not by attacking them.

I wasn't taking it personal though. I just wanted you to participate once you disagree something. I mean, how will I know why you disagree with a post I made to encourage ppl who still want to be fans of keyaki??

Moreover you are attacking me for something I didn't do. I never reported you. If I did, will I come out to ask you share you views? I could have gone to report you again.

It's a pattern I have noticed. You targeted a group of ppl you just dislike their post, whether it calls for it or not.

This is not why we are here. We can dislike, like, agree or disagree, but we also share. That is all I asked.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    No. I was speaking about the general opinions among the fans since I havent seen people begging for a proper goodbye except her fans. Basically her "leaving" is the same as "graduating" but with the usual special treatment so idk what you mean by "without graduation". Or do you mean a special keyakake like the other grads with the flower giving? which btw like I said earlier would totally paint as keyaki's funeral by the media wether we like it or not. And yes I'm no expert nor I am speaking on the behalf of the whole fandom but there are fans like me who have different view on this matter.
    You think her silence is objectively selfish that's why you're calling her ungratefull. However I beg to differ and I believe my opinion just matter as much as yours, that's why we're having this arguement. Had she talked about the reasons it would generate talks and speculation which will hurt the group's image even more (bunshun's latest article isnt helping too). Wether she likes it or not she's a media magnet so if keyaki want to shake off her influence and hold their hear strong, this could be the best move without hoging all the attention to her departure.
    Other thing, there's a line between criticizing and bashing. I've seen critics toward this group and the members, I even at some point took part into it and I dont feel sorry for that at all. But when it comes to Hirate it is always borderline toxic. Whenever something bad's happening to the group, some ppl always manage to trace it back to Hirate as the source. And no, I'm not talking abt the ppl tired of her eternal center status or her being a wrecked mess on performance. I'm talking about the one who launch a personal attack against hirate for everything knowing fully she's not the only party involved in the predicament the group is in right now. And sis you just fall under that category

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  20. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

@dragonfrommars what about you stop pretending to like techi, when you haven’t said any positive thing about her? Also stop being offended on behalf of techi’s fans, who have accepted her decision. We don’t demand an immediate explanation because we’re not so selfish to force her to meet our expectations at any cost.

This is exactly the reason why she had such a hard time in the group: constant pressure and criticism. She even stated that she dislikes social networks because people tend to bully.

Despite all the things to talk about regarding keyaki’s future, you are still bickering about techi, with no consideration for her fans. Just give us a break.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2