[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    ^ the parts from Yukirin's interview that made me tear up was the 1st half.

The part about raising their performance level was one that I had a bit of reservation with. The girls, Team NIII and KKS, are always professional in all of their performances, other than some of those at handshake events. AKB48 Kohaku, the girls were singing live, and I don't see where the girls could have improved much more.

In a way I would understand why Yukirin, would only now want to play a bigger role. Cultural etiquette wise and given Rie is a capable captain in commanding her 'ship' - Not really Yukirin's place to 'raise' her opinions. Now that Rie is leaving, both would have discussed what else is still lacking in the group that Yukirin can now look at doing for the group. 'Performance level' can cover parts that the audience don't see.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  2. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    After Kani's fall. Remember what
    26804952_878416669033307_7730941270513758840_n.jpg 26907486_878416685699972_4927160805140751188_n.jpg

3. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Girls are getting close to this...

if the video does not show watch the video here
    (Partially in English; if you seek the video, you will see scenes close in feeling to the photos above.)

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Performing in a blizzard is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen idols be made to do, management should have hauled them off of there after like 60 seconds.

like kudos to the girls for having the guts to do it but what were their managers thinking?

5. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    From what I have known and seen from these girls, no way they would want to disappoint the fans who have come there to watch them even in a blizzard. Their expressions was even brighter than usual with no hint of unwillingness to perform. I bet those who attended that event all became hardcore wotas of NGT after that lol. At least I certainly would.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You sound like you've been drinking the idol kool-aid or something. I watched the performances and saw plenty of times the girls looking at each other with "This is ridiculous" faces. Any of the girls could have been injured due to a fall or gotten ill because of the wind-chill. There's a line between "not disappointing the fans" and risking the members health.

7. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Idol kool-aid? Sure man. For me they all had great smiles on their faces. Poor Ayakani though, the godman lucky girl ranking is a S-rank curse.

The show must go on. I would be fine with either choice but they decided to do it and they did amazingly well. Seeing the girls overcoming this challenge just made me love them even more. There were risks sure, but what doesn't? At least they survived well enough to perform 2 theater performances the day after.

Anyways, now let me continue to drink the idol kool-aid. Delicious!:lol:

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Next center - Ayakani :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  9. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Anju: “Nah, I had a better fall.” :fear:

10. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Now all of 1st Generation have a senbatsu uniform/costume. When they go promote, all wear the same uniform instead of a KKS wearing a B-side all-member song costume.

11. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    A bit too late, but on the latest issue of AKB Shinbun they ran a two-page full feature about NGT's accomplishment at Request Hour:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    ^ Thanks. Not many words though, not that I mind.

13. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    NGT (6 members, announced later) will attend Tokyo Idol Festival in Bangkok on April 27-29. The second time they go abroad, right? 28058520_994353784062346_7128792159880254088_n.jpg

14. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Owww, hoping Minamon gets to go! She got 2nd place in the Thai General Election after all, last year <3

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

15. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Mte it has to be Katomina.

It's almost March, I don't think D3 will be promoted if they haven't even participated in the KKS stages yet. A shuffle seems improbable with only 23 girls.
    It makes sense ofc; D3 are all high schoolers and there's no need to pull the girls in other prefectures from school when the academic year ends March-April.

Without D3 in the 3rd single, it seems management wants to integrate them as part of 2nd gen, like Ogiyuka and Gatanee are with 1st gen (also like Shinoda Mariko and some 15gen members, who had a different audition process and/or join dates).

16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    All the pictures of the D3 from members' and official SNS accounts.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It feels weird that the whole 1st gen doesn't get to appear in the AKB bside like they've done for the past two years.

But I guess it's nice to have a NIII song? :^^;: