[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ?? 21-4+9=26

The wiki is wrong at lines:
    -"As of February 2019, Kanji Keyakizaka46 has 28 members." It's 27 not 28.
    -"Still part of Kanji Keyakizaka46 (18)" It's 17 not 18 (if you count all the names it's 17)

The table is correct with 27 members (Neru included)

3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I'll go change it now since I can edit the wiki.

I'm not surprised that people are strongly disliking the choreography but even if they had done the original choreography, there would still be people complaining about how its not in Keyaki's image, ect. They are two different groups with two completely different concepts. It made sense for Takahiro to change it to cater to Keyaki...

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I saw some people saying that Takahiro sensei ruined Synchronicity with his choreo. I do know that each has own opinion but do you guys think the "ruin" word is a bit too hash?

I myself apprecate his work and I'm glad that he turned this into a different expression but still same meaning. It did focus on the difference between center and other members more than the original version but looking overall till the end, I can feel the synchrocinity, especially while all of their penlight turned into white. In my opinion, the dancing apart in 2nd choreo is not for highlighting center, it like an spring board to highlight the meaning of unity at the end.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think those complaining fail to see the difference. Synchronicity is a Nogi song and not keyaki's. No matter how much they perform it, even in nogi's image, it will still be different. I, for one think it was nice and most who attended also think so. But, of course, opinions matter but can we please see this in keyaki's View and not nogi's? If we see it that way, the difference and spectacular performance will be noticed.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

2nd gen should definitely try Fukyouwaon at their upcoming solo concerts. Sign me up for Takeyui as center. :cool:

7. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    it's too stupid. the version they like still exists

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I didn't see any complaints around.
    Groups cover other groups song all the time and they are never the same, they always add something of their own, gave it a bit of their personality.
    Then you can like or dislike it... it's just matter of taste, but without let it become a matter of "that group shouldn't perform this because is not theirs" and other absurd stances.

I like Takeyui and I'd definitely would like to see her center Fukyouwaon. (But I liked when SKE's Yuna also performed it so I think I'm a bit biased in wanting see everyone perform everything lol)

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Found the tweet in question. I think you guys just didn't get the point of the criticism. Just like Takahiro didn't get the point of Synchronicity.

Maybe he got it but just didn't care.

The problem wasn't that it's different. Or that they're a different group. I love the idea of cross covers. Though the amazing and meaningful choreography was a very important element of Synchronicity and not some side bonus so I disagree with changing it but it's not a huge deal. But using a song about sharing emotions was probably the wrong place to make Techi be different and stand far apart (literally) from every other member again.

I was excited when they said things would be different. More of the same.

@"nogi perspective", we're discussing the criticism of a Hinata fan.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I can understand the criticism. Since I'm both a Nogi and Keyaki fan, I enjoyed it and I found it beautiful, but of course nothing beats the original (and I haven't seen any Keyaki fan who liked the cover say it's better than the original or that Techi was better than Maiyan). At the same time, saying Takahiro ruined it is a bit too much for me. For me, I see it as a different version of Synchronicity. Techi feels like she's alone at the beginning but ultimately finds that her emotions are shared with the other members and they come together at the end. Some people have said it's a continuation of Kuroi Hitsuji (since Techi interacted with Pon, Nijika and Miichan). Ultimately though, I think people are taking it a bit too seriously. We already know that Keyaki's management doesn't put their anniversary concerts on DVDs, so this performance will probably be forgotten in a couple of months (if for some reason Keyaki's management does decide to put their 3rd anniversary concert on a DVD it will definitely be their Budokan concert, not this one and I'm sure the setlist will be different then plus if Japanese Nogi fans are also complaining maybe management will exclude Synchronicity from the Budokan setlist). I understand Synchronicity is an important song to some (it's my second fave Nogi song so I get it) but I think the outrage is a bit too much.

@kanjo that person is also a Nogi fan, although primarily a Hinata fan

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Regarded concerts on DVD Sony doesn't do that with every live performance. If there is something they think can make money they will do it.

Small venues with short setlist like Festival Hall is nothing to get excited about. Sony has traditionally recorded special concerts from Budokan and Tokyo Dome. Saitama Super Arena is possible too. They did recorded Keyaki Republic 2017.

Only big concerts that mean something to fans will get that treatment from Sony.

12. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    They could use the concert as bonus footage for their 2nd album if they were to release one this summer, like Hinata/Hiragana did with theirs last year.
    It would be nice if they actually released actual BDs for their birthday lives though, pretty sure all of Nogi's have one.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

I also agree with that twitter guy
    he's right, takahiro did throw out the essence of Synchronicity just to create this version
    but hey, maybe sony didn't want techi to dance so much, most of the time she just stood there and slowly put up her arms

Synchronicity has an amazing choreo though, so that's why this takahiro version just can't compete with it

• Like Like x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  14. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    For the problem that started it all I admit that it was me but what I did and said at the time were in align with what I felt at the time. I should've properly conveyed my feelings in a better and more mature organized way to make more sense as to what my feelings were as I had just previously threw whatever nonsense was on my mind into the spotlight with no real context and it only being based on my first impressions with no real thought process supporting it. There is no fault for anything that transpired for the blame when clearly the person to blame is the person who participated in doing so. I'll take this lesson into account and learn from it properly. I'll need to do some more research, study, and reflection for the future. There is more that I want to say but i'll refrain; I've said enough as it is. This is all I wanted to say.

Let's Think! If you get this reference 10 points to you.

15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

16. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Oh I just realized in my last post, I missed a point which is how Keyaki-chan said about their Synchrocinity performance: They did it for their fans only and to show the synchro between Keyaki-chan and Keyaki's fans - it means that this is not simply done as a cover to Nogizaka-san so If you isnt their fan and you dislike it, now I think it's ok because well, they didnt perform this song to you. And In case the one who said that the new choreo ruined Synchronicity original meaning, that Takahiro doesnt know anything about this song, I hope that Keyaki chan wont see this kind of comments because well, let imagine how sad the girls will be if they know that the fan dislike their "gift" to them, even though they are not the one who in charge of create new choreo, they are still the ones who dance it on stage.

I see it as a gift - not a Nogi cover so even if they did it badly (they did not at all), I still like it.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The new set was the less interesting thing of this Keyakitte ep [hehe]
    2nd gen is already showing their potential both on stage and on show, and I think it safe to say 1st and 2nd gen are nicely learning to fit together :chuffed:

As for Synchronicity, someone on twitter reminded me HKT's (or whatever it was) version of Fukyouwaon.
    If we survived to that abomination, everyone can also let this cover-issue go lol

• Like Like x 6
  18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    They absolutely ruined Synchronicity. What is with this Techi centred cult like choreography? Hideous

• Disagree x 13
    • Dislike x 5
    • Agree x 5
    • Winner x 2
    • Creative x 2
  19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i mean if i try a flavor of ice cream i don't like, i just don't eat that flavor anymore. only an idiot would claim ice cream has been ruined.

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  20. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    Some people clearly already have a deep-seated hatred for that flavour.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1