[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない

On my groups some fans are doing some bets like "Aotan special guest and return announcement", "Neru-chan graduation special on Keyaki Republic final day" and more.

Is a bit hard to announce the 9th single because Hinatazaka 2nd single was already announced.

A majority of us think about a concert BR/DVD, documentary, or something related. But I think that almost all the big announcements were via showroom or "live" surprise.

I will record and share KochiHoshi as usual.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Thank you so much. Can't wait for it. I am also thinking it's something else so keeping my fingers crossed

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'd take both of those, even though I would love if the proper Neru send off would be made with both Keyaki and Hinata members... even in a smaller event.
    I doubt it would happen and I don't follow hinata so closely to really know what they are up to except for the single, but to me Neru had always been special because she is that unique bridge between the two groups. But, like I said, I doubt it would ever happen since Keyaki mngmnt don't seems to want graduation events like that.

As for the new single I really hope they planned its release better than KH so I can wait a little more...
    I would love a new keyaki drama, but since it seems I'm the only one with this kind of request I doubt it's something we will see anytime soon lol

4. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I am waiting for a Keyaki drama aswell, something unique with all the girls showing their charisma!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    My bet is on a new album and maybe Nerf farewell concert<3:cold:

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Oh no you are not the only one lol. Now that you mention it I would love them to have another drama. Actually I need a drama from them lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    A graduation concert for Neru would be good. But it seems mmgnt doesn't think the same. I guess we just have to wait for the announcement.

8. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    Nikkei Ent Female Idol Group Ranking
    IMG_20190602_155941.jpg

Public Recognition:
    2017 - 35.5%
    2018 - 43.0%
    2019 - 35.5%

Public Interest:
    2017 - 23.4%
    2018 - 31.8%
    2019 - 25.7%

Unsurprising but still rather disappointing drop in both recognition and interest from last year.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah dissapoint ING but that us because lots of things have happened to the group this year. Hope they improve in the chart next year

10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Here is the recent KochiHoshi. I'm not go to do spoiler but you will not be surprised.

Enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I might be asking for much but a little spoiler pls lol. There is no English sub so it's hard to understand

EDIT: Also this is off topic but since I am not in Nogi forum, I thought I could express it here. I love how 'Sing out' is sorta becoming the 46 version of 48's 'Koisuru Fortune cookie'. I love both songs so much. They are so warm to listen to.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Please check your private message.

13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Seen it. Thanks so much!

14. Japan86

Japan86 Kenkyuusei

i won’t ask for spoiler, just want to know if this big news is really a big news or nothing really important.

15. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Wait wut? can I get a inbox to know what is the "spoiler" please?

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think @too much idea translated part of it on twitter? Not sure about the spoiler though

17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    My apologies I think the spoiler can be disrespectful and that's why I sent a message previously. But for a moment I totally forgot all here doesn't understand and never was my intention to offend.

KochiHoshi.

Keyakizaka46 management will do some events in Saitama-ken (probably a live too). Is something totally different from what we were expecting but is not a surprise.

And we talked here that this "seems like they are preparing all for Yuipon-chan as center in the next single".

And also is like I said "usually big news are via showroom or live".

-------------------

Sorry again if you thought I was disrespectful towards all here.

18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    How is this a spoiler if it aired? However wanna know it too lol

19. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's ok. Thanks for the link and the information!

Yuipon as the next center, huh... Personally, I prefer Mon as the new center or perhaps someone from 2nd gen. Maybe W Watanabe will be awesome too, and absolutely bring different vibes to Keyaki.

But I will just accept what management think is the best.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Yuipon center.., dunno how to feel about that, but maybe is just for the Saitama showcase, right?

• Dislike Dislike x 1