[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    compared to how they were in their first year, most (if not all) of them have now a clear image of what their idol 'identity' so they're expressing it in a better way. I'm particularly impressed by Habu's change (and ofc Harada too)

2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I see that change in all actually but mostly in Habu, Yuipon, Akane, Risa, Ozeki, Shiori, Miichan, Aoi, and Techi. Hirate seriously has grown very pretty. I am glad they are showing their growth a lot and they sure know how to use them lol

3. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

Mste Kuroi Hitsuji followed by Kado wo magaru left me speechless. Once again I was reminded why I love keyaki so much.
    It’s sad that many people can’t go beyond the lip syncing. I couldn’t care less that they didn’t sing live when they pulled off such an enchanting performance. Idols aren’t even the only ones lip syncing, plenty of established artists do that.
    Anyway, the most important thing is that fans enjoyed the performance and that it managed to attract some new fans too.

I didn’t expect keyaki to win the Grand Prix so I’m ok. Paprika is good but not better than Lemon. Therefore I think that these awards are not to be taken too seriously.

Regarding the sakamichi collab, I think it’s a mistake that will only bring more unecessary hate to keyaki. It’s of course understandable that nogi fans are upset that their favorite group has to share their slot.
    Hoping that it won’t be as bad as I expect it’s to be...

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    everytime the LORD perform and centre a song, the following news always how bad/sick she after performing..she is not even that busy and it is not like j-idol follows strict rules of training/diet everyday like kpop idols. i think she needs to step down and go see psychiatrist. what a waste of talent.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    My opinion, some songs where Yukka or Pon being the center these days are more suitable than Techi's. Ofc, Techi being the center is irreplaceable, but seeing her in a not-so-good condition made the songs feel flat. For example, I got hyped up when seeing Techi as the center in Fukyouwaon or Kaze ni BEFORE the injury happened. There were so much energy, and always got me thinking where did she got that energy. However, after the injury, Techi may have to be more careful with her movement in order not to hurt herself anymore, and it's FINE. We already know how Techi is being an idol, so I don't think she needs to prove herself more than this, I love her the way she is.

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    So excited but a bit nervous for Kouhaku, praying everything goes well not only for Keyaki but for Nogi and Hinata as well

I just watched that Ambivalent performance and it was wonderful, the single arm cartwheel never fails to impress

Edit: Techi's condition is always of concern, and fans have been clamoring for load management for her for a long time. On a big event like this, its normal to give it your all especially for Keyaki who are such hard workers.

Its also normal for Keyaki fans to be concerned about them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Keyaki sometimes do not lip sync. The songs they have performed these past few days have very energetic dancing. Imagine singing glass wo ware, fukyouwaon and Kuroi Hitsuji live while dancing. On the other hand, you hear them sing live during ambiva & futari saison. I don't know why antis keep using that on the girls. They really will dig deep to find anything on the girls & they call us the bad ones. Actually these past days has made me seen that we aren't the bad ones here at all.

Anyway what matters is the girls performed well and excellently. Techi was only pictured not well AFTER the performance so I don't think it affected the performance. She has done very well and performed on top notch but as usual antis only focus on that last minute display to bring her down. So typical of them. As for Kouhaku, the press are doing what presses do, by saying they were wobbly just to bring what happened 2 years ago fresh to mind. What every one keeps thinking is, is it going to be a repeat of last 2 years? They have forgotten that last 2 years, they performed the song twice. A really good performance of the song actually, both times but only fell short at the last minute of the 2nd one. The girls know and it has haunted them & that is why they are so passionate abt it this year, trying to undo what happened.
    News abt them keep saying they were tired and all that but another news came out to say they were OK and we have nothing to worry abt but to look forward to their amazing perf. It seems most are rejecting that & rather focusing on what, in my opinion, isn't entirely true. Of course we are worried abt them and last night on Sakamichi TV, even Nogi mentioned that they do worry abt them so it isn't only us. Mgmt and every one does, but the thing is as idols they know what is expected of them, no matter what and that is what they are doing, so instead of listening to antis, why can't we just go against their sharp words and support the girls, no matter who your Oshi is! Antis are being Antis and will always be. We don't have to help them out.

That being Said, I hope we all enjoy Sakamichi's performance tonight. It seems most are thinking ppl are against it because of keyaki but the truth is Jpn Nogi fans are angry because they have to share their moments with them. I agree somehow. Why don't you let Nogi have their solo moment then the 3 can come together to sing another song? So it's not abt keyaki or hinata joining. It is always foreign fans who raise reasons uncalled for & its always against keyaki. It's so sad.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    The girls went really hard :shock: <3
    Personally I didnt like techi's boku wa iyada: it didnt sound like the rebellious one I'm used to. It reflected her current state so that scared me a bit. Nevertheless it was a good performance (one of their best of that song). I enjoyed it

• Like Like x 2
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

They Did It!! I loved it! If you look at Techi's scream just at the surface, you will say you don't like it. But that is the best reaction for a revenge. Know why Techi cried during Boku wa Yada!! Because she was the one blamed for last 2 years incidence and this time she knows she succeeded! Even Hono's too had that wavery sound to it. Saw Techi's laugh at the end! Then the thank you she said while crying after Uchimura thanked them! That girl is totally unpredictable. Wow!!

• Like Like x 6
  10. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    ouch.... hope she's alright

edit: looks like they needed to empty the stage quickly so they carried her. Still, this just shows that she cant handle the pressure to deliver an "amazing" performance everytime. I hope things change from 10th to beyond

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

She is. They said everything is alright. She was so exhausted after that soul-wretching performance from her

• Like Like x 2
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    From what I read they had to leave the stage quickly so they carried her. But yeah, Techi (or her body) can't handle these performances anymore. Hopefully things will change in 2020. The Fukyouwaon performance was great, but from now on perhaps it's best to leave them to Yuuka (even though I don't like it when she centers it).

13. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think she’s just too tired, everyone had a relieved smile.

That Fukyouwaon was phenomenon. I didn’t expect that “boku wa yada” from Techi at all, I had imagined something similar to Republic17. It caught me off guard. After carefully listen to it again, I really love it. It’s a heart wrenching scream, filled with emotions and tears. Her stares and smiles totally killed me.

Keyaki-chan did so well. I’m so, so, SO proud of them. Their hard work definitely paid off. Everyone was totally immersed. Their movements were so sharp and facial expressions on point. 2ki blends right in with 1ki. I also love Hono’s “boku wa yada.” Words really cannot express how proud I am. You did well Keyaki. Everyone deserves a good rest and enjoy the rest of the decade. Hope 2020 be an amazing year for Keyaki.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Tired... of what? Cause it can't be of all the promo they've been doing to promote a single or an album.
    This whole Kouhaku thing has always been a Round 2 after last year's debacle and they haven't shied away from exaggerating the whole thing.

If Tecchi is tired after one performance, maybe she's not in the right profession.
    And if she's not and it's just an act to gain sympathy, it's starting to look fake and it's starting to get boring.

Next single, please?

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yes it is.
    The girls said they wanted to win with Kuroi Hitsuji for their fans and staff and Takahiro and so on.... but it's also a song that resonated in a deep way with Keyaki members first and then, outside Keyaki, with other idols and other artists as well. I just recommend you to watch Keyakitte episodes in which they talked about it and had the single campaign in; those eps should explain the way the members love this song way better than I could ever do.

Personally I said in the past that IF it was only about the song, Kuroi Hitsuji should have won, but mngmnt did a promotion so bad it is a miracle even other idols know about Kuroi. They need to level up still with the next single and they aren't doing a great job so far.

Anyway... about today.... I'm quite speechless!
    It was amazing. It was everything I hoped for and everything I was scared to hope... I think you guys can understand the feeling.
    Like someone else already said, Keyaki delivered and God! They did SO, SO well!
    Every member.. I'm so happy! Even the uniforms looks great lol
    Some people made me notice Ozeki fell during the performance, so we can close 2019 in pure Ozeki style and open 2020 with this great Keyaki moment.
    I'm not even losing my time with antis because, really, it's not worth.
    Keyaki and Keyaki fans gave evertything this year and to them and to you all I wanna say is thank you.

Whatever is waiting for us in 2020, let's still support our girls, because they are giving their best.
    Happy 2020 KeyaKids

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It is 100% not a ploy for sympathy considering she never talks about it and it's all quite hush hush. Keep in mind that she doesn't do much stuff beyond performances, radio and occasionally photoshoots. Most likely she has a weak body/stamina.

• Agree Agree x 6
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    She fainted cause she's an alternative edgy artist. Japanese Billie Eilish.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    • Like Like x 2
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It would be cool for their next kouhaku with their 10th single "Edgy, Dark, Artistic" to see a Techi in wheelchair covered in blood cause it's so edgy, and other girls bowing down to her while dancing like crazy. Then she stands up and faints. So avant-garde.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

Is it that hard to not criticize techi for once? Instead of pointing out the negative, why can’t we just appreciate when people do well? I swear, the lack of empathy in some people always baffles me.

I was so worried but luckily, everything went smooth. This has to be one of the best fukyouwaon performance!
    Hono’s boku wa yada was so great. I loved techi’s because it was so unexpected. And damn that red uniform :omg:

This was an amazing way to close 2019. May keyaki have a better 2020!

@SteCola “I’m a troll and that’s so cool” dude find another hobby lol

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 3