[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Well, if it is your opinion then you could have indicated it. But stating such words, starting with 'we all know~' says it is not an opinion at all. This may cause uncertainty in fans who still haven't watched Keyakake or are still new to the group.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Well we all know that it happened. If you want to interpret Kanji intentionally disrespecting Hiragana when they were formally introduced as some sort of positive thing then I guess that's up to you. And just because Hiragana and Kanji made nice with each other since then doesn't change what happened in the beginning.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  3. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Oh gawd, please don’t. If you did, you’d be like a mini Perez Hilton with your inane, toxic assumptions, or ahem-“opinions”, as you say. Can already picture your headlines, “KANJI & HIRAGANA’S DARK HISTORY.. many fucking years ago, Kanji hid in the bathroom instead of properly greeting their kouhais!!! Those wicked, disrespectful girls!!1!”

Seriously, you act like the girls slammed a door in front of Hiragana’s faces or something. Aside from that one incident, can you even name another time when Kanji members outright shitted on Hiragana like you’re claiming? Cuz I probs got hundreds of instances of Kanji doing the exact opposite - showing support and love instead.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I guess if we are going in that direction abt 'being nice', then no idol is nice to the other. Not your fave in this group or another, nor is mine. What they are showing us are not real. No one is an angel. Period!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. piduai

piduai Kenkyuusei

You must think Hiragana 1st gen treated Hiragana 2nd gen like shit when they also hid in the bathroom after the recruitment announcement then, even some members like Mirei said they resented them at first (lol)
    And to the nogi fans commenting here, i have to ask...Do you also believe those rumors about kiichan bullying asuka and other members reported by bunshun some years ago then? You know, since bunshun said it must be true??

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Omg, I forgot about that. Surely, that user now thinks Hiragana 1st gen is trash since hiding in the bathroom out of timidity is like the worst, shittiest, most unforgiveable thing you can do, or in his words, a great sign of “intentional disrespect”. [hehe] /s

7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Is this addressed at me? I literally said that I don't believe anything Bunshun says. The point is that the things Bunshun is saying in this article are just things we already know from following the group.

8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Personally I believe there might be some truth behind this as it aligns with other things I've seen. But I don't particularly care. Techi is gone. Hiragana isn't a thing anymore. This would be more interesting if it was released a couple of years ago. Now it doesn't really matter that much. Hiragana not joining senbatsu turned out to be a great thing for Hinatazaka.

• Agree Agree x 6
  9. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    https://t.co/UTsFARgMt2?amp=1

TKD Live officially crossed 100,000 copies on Oricon (Gold Certificate). Mmg better release a congratulatory notice at least. I notice that promotion for TKD release was really bad. We got a trailer and some short CMs before the release and that was it. Tokyo Dome is an important milestone for Keyaki that deserves more attention.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    dude, this is hilarious. asuka, the darling of 1st gen fans was being bullied by kiichan? you knew why the rumor wasnt a big news and i never saw anyone talked about it until you said here. like i said somewhere, not everything reported by bunshun is true. no one will 100% believe bunshun unless miracle happens, the public wont even bothered and the issue will be buried in time. why some people here think it is true because..well, the clues lead to that. and seeing how miserable the release of singles, something must happen to keya and its management. why hinata can bloom smoothly but keya keeps having problem? is it marketing strategy to gain sympathy or to show how keya is unordinary idol group? lol yeah keya is a good group to entertain my daily life.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Not to sound rude or any thing but if that is how keyaki makes you feel, then why are you even here?

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

He means that bunshun not telling the true about those rumors toward another guy in this thread, looks like you misunderstand that. He didn't mean that the rumor about Kii and Ashu is true

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Hehehe. Another one of those belief. Yone would rather bump a soundspeaker indeed.
    =====
    You know, when I read those....rumor or fanfic or whatever, rather than questioning those girls niceties (because its obvious no human truly get along well all the time.), I wonder whether the fact that Aki-P has long favored one girl and not all of Keya girls(something that I dare any of you to deny this preferentialism, knowing that none of your oshi can scold him like her without risk) is still beneficial or not for the group. Especially now that the link is severed and I honestly believe this mark the end of Akip preferentialism for keya and beginning of his new venture, I guess, on hinata.

As for S&F blaming post for being weakling or docile, I wonder what keya fans gonna do in their stead as decision maker? Will you do better?

At least you will know something you previously not. Maybe.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

The whole idea that Seed and Flower is to blame for everything doesn't even really make sense when you think about it. Because if Seed and Flower was really as incompetent as everyone makes them out to be then Sony would have replaced them along time ago. If Seed and Flower really couldn't handle more than one group then Sony would have hired more managers. Sakamichi really only exists for one reason and that's to make Sony money and they aren't just going to sit back and let one of their biggest groups be sabotaged by incompetent management.

Really the only explanation that makes sense is that everything got held up because of contract issues between Techi and Sony. And that probably isn't really under Seed & Flower's control since they're really more of a talent agency whereas contract stuff probably falls under a different department at Sony.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    But they hired more staff.
    Obviously the interest in pushing shifted on Hiragana.
    It's a choice mngmnt makes, like any other choice in any other business.
    And it's hitting Keyaki in a moment in which other, different, choices would make it go steady until we got on our feet once again.
    Mngmnt made a bad promotion for Kuroi Hitsuji, an hasty Tokyo Dome decision probably because of Techi's wish to graduate (something they could have managed way better on the long run) and little promotion for the DVD, which reached GOLD anyway.

I mean, we reach our goals regardless of Seed&Flower... that says something lol

Btw, I think there're a lot of keyaki fans who would do better than S&F... perhaps because our mentality and business experience are different than japanese one, but I honestly just wish mngmnt put some thoughts behind their choices for once.
    You can plan single by single like every other groups does, but one of Keyaki differences and a favorite point of mine is that they looked at the big painting since the start, creating the "Me" story, the connection between Keyaki main songs.
    I hope we are not gonna lose that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    When I complain about mmg, I mainly complain about their ways of dealing with “scandals” and how they promote the girls (public relations department). Instead of letting everyone’s imagination runs free like this, they can try to deviate attention to members’ activities. Even if due to any type of conflicts that the group can’t promote as a whole, at least gives members individual activities and promotes them properly (newspapers, magazine features, ptb, or even a YT channel etc). Give the fans other topics to talk about instead of staying silent on this. Idk, maybe create a fan-event by asking fans to share their favorite moments being a Keyaki fans using hashtags, or ask members to cover songs and upload on YT. Anything that shows the group is still moving. Keyaki members have a play, drama, quiz shows and radio yet somehow it still feels so quiet.

AkiP doesn’t really have a new favorite for now? AkiP said in his old interview that Keyaki’s lyrics are basically he trying to transmit what really are on the girls’ mind (which he picked up by talking directly to them or observation) and there’re many interesting personalities in the group. So I guess it all depends on how the group’s color changes now that 2ki joined and members graduated/withdrawn. But I really think that if Keyaki girls haven’t already, they should directly approach him and discuss their concerns. That should give him some inspirations for their next songs. I think one reason why he favors Techi is because she’s able to get pass the “producer tag” and openly discuss her genuine concerns/ideas/thoughts with him.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

I think people are discussing this in Nogi section - Sakamichi groups subforum. Personally I'm happy to be finally hyped about the incoming members. I can't remember them if not superficially, so I have no expectations nor prejudices, but I'm quite curious about tomorrow and captains role in it even though it's not a draft.
    What I hope for is for old and new Keyaki fans to find someone new to appreciate and support

Edit: Naako's interview is truly touching. Especially the last part.
    (I can't help but imagine Uemura's double wild life now though)

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    things will start moving soon :banana:
    - there was no info about next week's keyakake, which means it will be related to 9th single
    - risa updated her blog which means she's back now