[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    They have, afterall, the youngest average age in terms of population age . I think the next is Philippines but Philippines leans more to K-pop while Indonesia leans towards J-pop

2. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Actually kpop is way more popular in indonesia, at least nowdays, jpop hmm i think its popular in late 90', when japanese band getting popular, like arc en ciel, laruku, etc

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Whether kpop is more popular isn't that relevant to the issue of how many Indonesians are interested in AKB48 out of 250 million people. As I recall, J-Melo gets more emails from Indonesia than any other country, showing that there is a lot of interest in Japanese music.

4. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Yes its true there still alot interest in japanese culture, it just kpop came suddenly and eclipse jpop, but yeah there still alot japan community fans and of course there jkt48 which help interest in idol world

5. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I'm not surprised that Jpop/idol are popular in Indonesia. I'm more surprised that many Indonesians fans choose to participate in the English fandom.I do appreciate that many of the sub groups are Indonesian who sub both in English and Indonesian.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
  8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

It just shows that SKE is just not popular anymore (something we basically all know by now) and ssk is an anomaly where SKE's rich fans can get more members to rank. But put it 1-vote per person and you can see more true popularity.

Ryoha is definitely a flop by now, she's never done anything noteworthy and is barely known outside of SKE fandom. Rara isn't a flop yet because she's only been there 1.5 years and is only 16. But seeing the SKE management are the worst in the entire group, I'm sure they'll find a way to screw this up too.

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Nothing to surprise, without the "ability to powervote", SKE is pretty weak.
    And about Ryouka and Rara being flops, that's was given since they start pushing Rara, the SKE wotas would not accept anyone who are push by the management anymore.

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Setting management screw-ups and failed push aside, The true surprise is that no Souda name in the list.
    Flop? Definitely not. But it give us clues.

12. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Dun usually follow SKE but I remembered they were great at some point. Guess the graduation of the senpais did hurt them a lot, followed by a lot of netizens mentioning about SKE's management.

If so, that will be sad. SKE have lots of good potentials too. All the unpolished diamonds untapped .

13. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I hear alot of people mentioning SKE has poor management. What exactly do they mean? Besides mass graduation, I don't know what their management did bad.

14. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well, the sense of eternal crisis IS a trademark of SKE fandom :awesome: Even if sometimes the proverbial horse is resurected too much for my liking.

Anw, Souda will fare just fine. She's an SKE top handshake seller, hs reports say that her lines are one of the most crowded, which means large fanbase and not only rich, so she will be fine.

Out of the people that can actually have a shot (base on SSK), Sakipon has the longest jump. Sudden high ranks are usually because of rich wota and not large fanbase. Ego-chan has been subtly pushed for much longer so she may have a large enough fanbase. Harutamu stands some chance too, she's 49 at the last SSK and her HS is still consistent. Masanya and Kaotan ... they got quite a niche fanbase so I'm not sure, but like Keicchi and Shiichan they have more recognition than younger girls. Though I prefer younger members to get in, a spot is a spot nonetheless.

In the end, SKE is never prelim queen (save for the highest ranks), so we can still hope. If fan can organize themselves and choose the right person to push it is.

p/s: For a wild wish I want Non to get in. Girl is growing in to a fine young lady, good perf, nice enough HS, staple presense, her dropping SSK ranks just puzzle me.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

This time the result is after a week of voting. Also you can't really buy a vote (you technically can, but it will cost you a lot of money). Since the voting is cheap (free) and easy, I think those that want to vote already voted.
    You can still organize something to push a member since the voting from TV (or STB, receiver) only started today. The possible amount of votes from it is probably lower than from phones/tablets but if they can agree on one (or two) member to push I think it can be done.

16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I think by the time NGT debuts, SKE would probably be done for.

17. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

There's nothing wrong with discussing which group is the least popular. People trying to make it sound like we are trying to bash on SKE. Not at all, we are just trying discuss the issues and situation because we want them to do better. In perspective even a under performing 48 group is still doing 10 times better than most of the idol groups out there.

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    No. Fuwafuwa is definitely more popular than SKE now, and they have younger, fresher members. I wouldn't even be surprised if Super Girls started appearing in Music Station.

http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/50245095.html

SKE was not selected at this year's CDTV's year end countdown. I was reading some "disband" comments.

AKS should surrender SKE to another agency.

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^You don't think they will do that wholeheartedly, would you?

Oh well, another history of shame and another day of SKE mismanagement.
    At least they still doing 10 times better than most of idol group, maybe 9 now.

:D:D:D

/s

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Announced on the latest AKB48 SHOW next weeks episode will give focus on the final auditions for the 8th gens, so get ready to learn more about SKE's newest members, and try to guess which member management will give a huge push to make them a big member