1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isshiki Rena
    Twitter:
    dika_han41
  2. rka

rka Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  4. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isshiki Rena
    Twitter:
    dika_han41
    the longest seitansai speech record in 48G : Isshiki Rena, 2018 (21 minutes 54 seconds) ,

the shortest seitansai speech record in 48G : Yahagi Yukina, 2017 (43 seconds)

lol

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Twitter:
    ant38g
    i would love to see their live rendition of were all in this together lol.

7. Renappon

Renappon Kenkyuusei

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Nice, no one resigned.

9. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Kenkyuusei

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
  10. Trinu

Trinu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I just remembered SKE had girls like Azurion, Harutamu, Mizuho and Ami.
    I wonder how the group would look had they stayed.

11. Chrissel

Chrissel Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I don't think too much different. In the end, they are only 4 members among over 60, an none of them was top-senbatsu. They were great members for sure, but even without them SKE is perfectly fine

12. Trinu

Trinu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Or maybe yes.
    They were pushed and the fans responded to it well.
    Had management kept their push going instead of dropping them like hot potatoes, maybe today they'd be front-lining the group.

I just don't get their management's thinking.
    What even is the reasoning behind dropping Rara now?
    She was airdropped as no.3 for Maenomeri and now she's last row in their last single and doesn't even appear in the SKE song in AKB's single? What gives?!

13. Chrissel

Chrissel Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I think management is trying out various things atm. Like giving Ouchan a spot in the AKB-Coupling and see how she grows. With Yunana they've got a good center for now, and as far as I know Rara was also pretty busy recently with non-Idol-stuff (which is I assume also the reason why she barely appeared in theater recently).
    We see pushes come and go all the time everywhere in 48G, it's nothing particular about SKE and since we'll never know how management decides their stuff we could argue forever about those things. I would also have liked to see especially Harutamu stay a bit longer but for example Rion doesn't seem like really good Senbatsu-material to me. She's too quiet and more a singer/talent in a "traditional" way imo. Harutamu is too old to stay in the front line for a longer time (I know, there are some really old member in Senbatsu now too, but you gotta plan for the future) and we don't exactly know about Miyamae, she also doesn't have the "Senbatsu"-feeling for me

14. EinhanderX

Ami will have trouble keeping up theater activity with her injury.

Harutamu with Rion are senbatsu fringe, so with logic that senbatsu number stayed same, their imaginary continual push will block 2 girls promotion. I can name Kitano Ruka as one of it. Moreso with the similarity of Kitano current image of SKE48 Gravure reps with Harutamu in the past.

I'm random with Mizuho. But I appreciate her for being there when I'm on idol hiatus.
    To give room for another jisedai(again) like it was in Mango. Also because de-push is sometimes the best kind of push.
    I rather worry about her non-idol-stuff start taking priority. You know, "Smart Idol rarely last." thing.

15. Riina

Riina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    So who do you think will be get the biggest push out of 8th gens? Yahagi Yukina seemed to get the initial push and then nothing again. I can kind of understand it from management's perspective, although Yukina is one of my faves in 8th gen, she is also the oldest so from a strategical viewpoint it's smarter to invest into a younger idol who likely has more years in the group left. So if not Yukina I am personally hoping for Yokonyan (Kitagawa Yoshino).

16. Trinu

Trinu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I understand de-pushing as pushing, but that usually happens when the girl's popularity is stagnant or declining, so they do it to see if the fans react (ala Tashima Meru).

Still, you don't see Ryoha being dropped.
    And you don't see Nagisa and Aayan being dropped in NMB.
    And god forbid, you don't see Hana dropped from HKT.

Harutamu keeps uploading dance covers to her YouTube channel, so she must still like performing.

What is she doing outside of idol activities that keeps her so busy?

17. EinhanderX

Exam. She is actually on same age range with Harada Aoi of Keya. God knows if she stay in group after that.

And nah, NMB is hierarchical. What NMB always drop first in order to put their new senbatdu inclusion, is their veteran senbatsu fringe(Rinacchi, Naiki, Chihhi, etc). Not their only 4th gen SSK constant ranker nor their 5th gen spearhead ace. Doing that defies their order of rank.

And Hana is HKT big gamble on succession matter, just like NakoMiku was. They wont drop her even when she sell zero. But the moment she sells or rank high....it's not reward she will see. Just like NakoMiku was.

In a sense, HKT way of pushing is similar with SKE.
    Push hard>not nuff selling>push hard again>start selling big>Drop instead, rotate with next potential girl.
    SKE is quite stubborn concerning big push. So their first fave, Inoue Ruka?
    Just not now, I guess.

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Let's Take a Bath! with SKE48.

At Tokyo TV, during the six days of March 21, 22, 26, 27, 28 and 29, from 25:30 to 25:35, "let SKE 48 take a bath "
    This program is a member of SKE 48 celebrating the 10th anniversary of the formation, visiting the public bath in Tokyo,

Cast: 須田亜香里・大場美奈・高柳明音・惣田紗莉渚・古畑奈和・村松香織 ほか

20180314-TR-090083.jpg
    20180314-TR-090082.jpg

19. Arbios

Arbios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    cast is churi,dasu,sally,nao,kaotan and minaruun

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane