[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it should be default but you possibly need to reach some level - I have it right on the 2nd page so I guess it should be pretty low, like 10?

2. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Mami and Aoi did a stream today together. I only watched the end bit but when I was there I told them I'm from abroad and they got all excited, and asked people where do they live (a Japanese guy who lives in Mexico, etc). Someone said they are Korean and Mami started showing us her Korean skills. She could introduce herself (Hello, my name is Mami) in Korean and said Thank you/Please/I love you etc. She doesn't know what Kpop is, though.

Mahina was doing magic tricks (?).

3. ET920

ET920 Member

Good catch, forgot to add it to the list. It's a standard avatar, you need to reach level 11 for it. And Mahohon's dog is obtained at level 10. Seina's darumas at level 15 and 17.

4. MiinAah

MiinAah Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hey !
    I'm really into STU nowadays and I'm a big fan of Ishida Chiho.
    Do some of you have some STU's international fanbases or anything, please ?

5. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    They only one I'm aware of right now, is ForSTU48 on Tumblr.
    As a fellow Ishida Chiho fan, nice to meet you! ^_^

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Whaaaaaa =(

I'm at 11 already...

(photo removed, too big)

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017
  7. MiinAah

MiinAah Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Nice to meet you too ! Chiho is very cute and she has a very beautiful voice ! I can't wait to see her in the senbatsu.
    Oh thank you for the fanbase. :))

8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chiho is one of my favorites too. I haven't found my STU No. 1 yet though ;)
    As Renappon said, there is forstu.tumblr.com for all STU48 news,
    but there's even one for Chiho.
    S/he's is always quick to translate stuff, and gives a short summary of her showrooms https://whistlingnightingale.tumblr.com/

9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    @marioworldakb I have it right after the fox and dog which you have as the last. So maybe 12?:awesome:
    スクリーンショット 0029-04-22 21.08.12.png

10. MiinAah

MiinAah Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Ahh! Thank you very much ! :DD

11. ET920

ET920 Member

Oh, missed it by a level, strange, must have miscalculated the avatars. Going back to count the levels I just realized I've 91 pages of avatars, lol.

Today Kahotaru was asked about avatars, about her old ones, so she mentioned that if you don't have any of her handmade ones, just use a fish or sea avatar, she wanted to create an aquarium for everyone back when she started making them, so she's happy with just that. She also mentioned that she wants her room to be like Jurina's, but whereas Jurina's fav avatar is no longer being distributed, she's happy with people wearing any avatar that's related with sea (since Setouchi is based on it).

Also, was asked about Team Kahotaru (I saw someone asking about it in 2ch yesterday too), and yes, she is "recruiting" members still, just attach @teamかほたる after your username and you have just became part of it. The team concept is something coming from professional showroomers, the more members the stronger the broadcaster, a concept that was slowly transferred to 48G (you can see some Jurina, Rikachan and Momoka fans with @xx推し (xx oshi)).

Managed to get her trophy too, was second but threw some octopuses, so she gave the trophy to the one who was first, and then made time until the stage refresh hit knowing I'd be upgraded to first place after it. It's nice that the broadcaster pays attention to that stuff. I kind of dislike members who read only the top 3, top 7 or top 10 names only when the stage got 13 places.

20170422_123008.png

(Photo too big, thumbnailed)

(Edited: Sorry about that, the picture didn't look too big on the phone version of the forum when I pasted it, forgot browser window is actually wider)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

This is AKB tho. You've got 16nin senbatsu or more, but everyone is talking about Kami 7. Top 3 is a standard thing regardless of how many people are on the stage.

13. ET920

ET920 Member

Yep, I understand. But as you say, this is SR with its own rules and 48G must adjust to them, not the way around :awesome:

Even Jurina told Haruu to read the top 13 when she stopped at Top 5 plus Jurina.

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    FRICKKKKK :(

15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
  16. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Interesting. Last year from NGT48 okappa and katomina appeared on the pullout part of the cover. Wonder if another girl will be featured. A total of 9 (counting Kitarie) ngt48 girls were featured last year.

Edit:
    So far this year we have seen for sure this many from each group to be featured:
    Akb48- 19
    Team 8- 6
    Ske48- 20
    Nmb48- 14
    Hkt48- 22
    Ngt48- 4
    Stu48- 1

Total of 86, leaving 14 spots open. Let's keep our fingers crossed! It's good exposure.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  17. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    NGT48 debuted in August and participated in their first SSK in June. STU48 haven't debuted yet and will participate in their first SSK in June. I am surprised they included Yumiko, honestly. I would assume Kahotaru should be included.

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yumiko is the center so they probably want people to know her more. Some people are included in it because they are popular and some because management want to push them.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

19. ET920

ET920 Member

Kahotaru is 11th in the STU48 senbatsu, taking out Yumiko, Sasshi and Naachan it leaves 7 girls before her in terms of ranking that could be pushed before her. However, even this is debatable as this was a special, one-time formation. Probably Yumiko is one of the most photogenic members. Why not Kahotaru? Probably because she gives a too professional vibe for a group that's just starting in terms of looks, just look at the ad truck with her face. Plus, Yumiko got some musical past playing instruments and the like.

By the way, Yumiko's second pic reminds me of Team 8's Onishi or Team KII's Yuzuki somehow.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Can I add Hina chan to the mix :D

btw Hina chan's nickname is officially Hina chan lol