[GOODS] AKB48 Official SOLO Trading Cards (2010/07/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Jul 24, 2010.

1. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

AKB48 Official Trading Cards Original Solo Version
    AKB48 オフィシャルトレーディングカード オリジナルソロバージョン

[​IMG]

Members:
    Itano Tomomi
    Oshima Yuko
    Kasai Tomomi
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Kitahara Rie
    Kojima Haruna
    Shinoda Mariko
    Takahashi Minami
    Maeda Atsuko
    Minegishi Minami
    Watanabe Mayu

Release date: 2010-07-31
    Price: 5145 JPY per box
    Content per box:
    45 cards plus 4 random extra cards from special cards (5 types), rare cards (4 types), signed cards (1), clear cards (1) and cheki (1)

[​IMG]

Official site:
    http://www.pre-cam.jp/akb48/toreka_member/

From Acchan's blog:
    [​IMG]

2. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

separate thread from the official group one we've all been using huh?

... anyway, only another week til they're released, so I'm pretty hyped about this (preordered Tomo~mi & Yuko) :D

3. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

I have Mariko-sama and Kojiharu on order, am pretty excited to see which pictures composes the 45 card set. [hehe]

4. taiyaki

taiyaki Kenkyuusei

I have Kitarie and Yukirin preordered, but won't be able to see them until the 13th ;_;

We've already covered half the members with just 3 people, haha.

5. makistar

I've pre-ordered Takamina, Acchan and Tomo~mi
    my wallet is crying :cry:

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I've missed these :) makistar starts the threads out with an OP that's nicely formatted and immediately tells me everything I want to know about the release in question just by going to the first post. Most of the time, other forum members don't, leaving people having to read the whole thread before understanding or just giving their opinion in the first post. Like this format so much better [party] Thanks, makistar! *hugs*

Anyways, I've got 2 Mayuyu boxes pre-orded. Yes, 2 :fear: Here's to an autographed card? I thought the investment was worth it, since flagator21 said there's a 25% chance or even better of getting a signed card. Hoping he's right, because otherwise I just wasted an extra 5145 yen. :cry:

7. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Ah, decisions, decisions.

And even if I do decide to buy the cards, there comes the question of which ones to buy?

I pretty much want all of them except for Miichans (I apologize to the fans of Miichan).

8. pn.

pn. Kenkyuusei

^ :glare:

i got flagator21 to pre-order me a miichan set, hopefully all goes well :)

9. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Thanks maki for starting a new thread for these solo cards. :) The information was getting lost in the group cards thread.

Actually, it's higher. ;)

The autograph card is 1 of 12 rare cards. There 4 rare cards per box. Assuming they don't double up any of the rare cards in each box, and that there are equal amounts of each rare card in circulation(just as many autograph cards as any of the others, etc), you are getting 1/3 of them. 33% chance.

(Actually, it's 1 of 11 because one of the other rare cards is a 1 of 1, meaning it's in one box for some lucky person to get. So really the percentage is higher than 33%)

*Note to anyone ordering 2 or more boxes, or thinking about it: Every box has the complete set of regular cards. 45/45. The only thing different about each box are the rare cards. So unless you don't mind spending 5145 yen for an extra set + 4 more rare cards, go for it. You'd be better off using the money towards buying an autograph card on auctions, imo. :)

Good luck to all! [clap]

Wolfic: That's just more for us then :chuffed:

10. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Already pre-order Takamina box [party]
    My 1st box :inlove: And it's Takamina :inlove:

11. dagezou

dagezou Kenkyuusei

Can they only be ordered from Japan? I see the dreaded prefecture selection list on the page and no way to put in any other kind of address.

12. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    Yes. We must either use a deputy service or be fortunate enough to know someone in Japan that's willing to order/ship.

13. -Dani-

-Dani- Kenkyuusei

You can buy it via: http://ccmelon.com/index.htm and http://www.tenso.com/en/

ccMELON (makes the order and it will ship to you when they receive it (shipping by EMS and SAL). And I didn't use Tenso (because they only use EMS and it's very expensive) but I read that they give you a Japanese address and you make the order. So if you are lazy, use ccMELON.

But the fees... http://ccmelon.com/internationalpostage.htm [emo]

I want to buy Miichan ver, but uh, it's expensive.

14. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

I ordered a Takamina box of course. <3 Can't wait til I get it [rock]

15. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Well, I hope the autograph cards have the same rarity as the other rare cards, because that'll make it so much easier. If I don't get an autograph card, I think I'll cry :cry:

And depending on which girl's cards people are buying it may/may not be better for them to go on auctions to hunt for one instead of buying two boxes. I JUST won Mayuyu's signed card from the last trading thread and it cost me 18490 yen so...if I get an autograph card, it's like 3 times the return of my investment. Of course, there's a chance I just wasted the 5145 yen if I don't get one, so it's a gamble =/ So it all depends on how expensive your favorite girl's signature usually goes for.

For those new to ordering through deputy services, there are usually better choices than ccmelon and tenso. Personally, I've started using fromjapan because of their lower fees but I can't vouch for them yet because I haven't had them send me my stuff yet. For the past two years I've been using Crescent and that's usually a safe choice. The only problem with them is that some of my photos arrived damaged, but since this is a box there shouldn't be a problem with damaged goods. They seem cheaper than ccmelon, at least.

16. makistar

Samples (not mine)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^ Thanks!

The anticipation builds. [hehe]

I really wish AKS would sell an album to put the cards in. One for each member. It feels like such a shame to put these into some generic one. [speechless]

18. Des-LAW

Des-LAW Kenkyuusei

^ good idea. I've recently started thinking about where to put my cards.

19. taiyaki

taiyaki Kenkyuusei

I ordered from FromJapan and each box came to be 5400 yen while shipping totaled to 2730 yen, which includes both domestic and international shipping. They seemed pretty prompt on the whole thing, but I'll leave my final judgement when the items actually arrive.

20. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

Any suggestions for album to store these cards? I was thinking of putting them in trading card sleeves. Still waiting for my 2 boxes to arrive. [clap]