Goto Moe (Moekyun) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Moekyun got a lot of screentime in PD48.. Which is a really a good thing for her to gain more fans.. :)
    Go Go Meokyun.. :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    yeah, it's clear she's one of the top girls now and one of the favorites to make it into the final group. It's really amazing, and her vote count wasn't all that far from Sakura's. I mean, if anybody told me at the start of the show that she'll make it to the final group, I'd tell you that you're crazy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
  4. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Apparently moe was crying on showroom?

5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I really doubt the reason she cried was because she read the rude fan's vulgar comments. I watched the Showroom on youtube and specifically the part she cried at 42min~

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also according with this wrap up report on this SR, she cried because she felt frustrated that she couldn't do well in the P48 show but she got emotional by reading the encouraging words her fans was sending to her on SNS. And she felt very lonely that she couldn't talk to her parents or interact with her fans during this period because of the SNS ban.

But her mom did help her speak out some issues regarding some mean rumor saying "let's not support her because Moe doesn't seem to really want to make a debut in korea"
    https://daebak.tokyo/2018/07/22/goto-moe-july-21th-live/

Other than that Moekyun crying in the SR stream had probably little to nothing related to Korean hater comments. (Even tho I think there are screenshots of those comments but they were likely ignored)

Who ever is making this news up is up to no good than to start racial hate speech between Japanese and Korean fans again to me.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    looking at her past showrooms, she (and her mom) already admit that moekyun is a crybaby that easily cried even to little things, so i do not think that this one was caused by the bad comment as well

8. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
  9. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Fucking Korean Cunts

• Disagree x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Old x 1
  10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Once again this news is barely half true on the fact i know she did not cry because of the rude comments.

And if they can provide screenshots of the Korean comment flow during the stream then it will be better. What was actually said and what was not.

• Like Like x 1
  11. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    Yeah I think the article I posted above should be taken with a grain of salt since they didn't actually give any evidence/provide the actual quotes in the article. And since you've actually watched the stream I think you're probably right about her not crying about these comments. I hope that this is just fake news and nobody actually made any disgusting comments like that.

12. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    i believe so, but still, that's not something that people could say casually, let alone towards a 17 years old

13. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    I read an article this morning that basically backs up the, crying from the effort towards new workload, mummakyun talking on her behalf during this period and fans translating the Korean shitposting and this all flying after the SR, Moe arrived in Korea yesterday and looked happy as shit.

14. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I just hope this isn’t true. And if it is that AKS is doing something about those comments.. we have to remember that Moekyun is only 17... so a minor and if those person said all those nasty things. I hope they go to jail!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

15. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Okay, now you're just being disgusting.
    Please keep in mind that not all Koreans think this way and there were Koreans who were defending and not condoning the group of people who made these disgusting comments.
    By saying what you did, you are no better than those 'Fucking Korean Cunts' that you are referring to.

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  16. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    There's Kyun stuff on the front of the shop now, or is it just me?

Screenshot_20180726-113123.png Screenshot_20180726-113049.png

17. shiranui

shiranui Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

she didnt get much vocal part during her previous performances (first one cause she lost her voice).
    but here's Moekyun's vocal focus from PD48 EP.5 Girls Generation - Into New World

18. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Well it's safe to say Kyun's coming home, she got slaughtered and its the most/best singing she's ever done on PD48, if the Japanese girls had more confidence and bid for center positions we wouldn't have the kamakazi mentality most of the members have. Cand let the Korean's all think they can be Taeyeon.

19. balanyc

balanyc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
  20. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Kyun from a SR on the korean hater thing.

"I know that there are things that worked under AKB48 that cannot work outside of it anymore, rather than feeling that my confidence dropped, I realize how big the world was...!

It's not like I need to learn something else, but I have this mentality of "I cannot lose! I need to deliver!"

I know that while there are people who like me, there are people who just hate me and don't want to acknowledge me

I've already realized that when I was promoting under AKB48 before, it's not like I'm taking it for granted but I always felt like the fans were worrying and it was a way for them to say "Moe it's okay"

If I looked at it another, my dad always tells me everything, even the things that are bad, but I'm just thankful towards him for letting me know.

Because this is such a huge opportunity, and the last thing I want to happen is to disappear like dust, I need to at least leave an impression, even if it's as small as a finger nail

That's why I need to see everything positively

I know that some people see me as ugly... But I'm still thankful to the people for liking me..

I know some people hate me, but I think that through my hard work, I'll be able to change their minds

There was this instance in Show Room (Japan's Vlive) where I cried, but now I became stronger

Now whenever people like staff or family and friends ask me "Are you okay?" I just say "How did you know?"

Some Korean fans are starting to learn Japanese, so for me, I will continue to learn Korean for them and Japanese as well, since although I'm a 17 years old Japanese, my Japanese is still not so good

Because people are taking interest in me... I'm even thankful for those hate comments,
    because there's an opportunity to find something positive in those bad comments, so I can't hate them.."

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1