1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some official photos from NHK for Legendary Mother (Densetsu no Okaasan):

010.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg
    005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

Photo of Acchan after they finished recording the drama!

012.jpg

Photos of the cast together:

013.jpg 014.jpg 011.jpg

Acchan with the babies, so cute <3

015.jpg 016.jpg

Btw, correction for my previous post, that actress is not called Yashida Miyuha but Hayashida Miyu LOL I don't even know how I came up with that wrong name, no wonder I couldn't find informations about her XD Anyway it's nice to see all the photos, I think Acchan had a lot of fun when working on this drama especially since it's a role about being a mom!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

From the beginning of February, some photos of Acchan from Takahashi Riho's IG!

002.jpg 003.jpg 001.jpg

Acchan posing with some people at a restaurant/café, maybe she was here for work!
    She looks so pretty and classy in this outfit, her smile in the first photo is adorable <3

004.jpg 005.jpg

More photos of Acchan from Takahashi Riho's IG, she's posing for a photoshoot here:

006.jpg 008.jpg 007.jpg

The magazine andGIRL also posted photos of Acchan in their IG! it's from last week!
    Acchan looks SO pretty in these photos, she looks so good while holding flowers *-*

010.jpg 011.jpg

:cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

There's a movie trailer for Confidence Man JP Princess Hen! Acchan is at around 0:50!

[dead link]

Shorter version of the trailer:

[dead link]

This looks like a fun movie! I still need to see the drama and first movie from last year. I like Nagasawa Masami too (she's lead) so this should be nice to watch! I'm glad that Acchan got a role in this (even little) since it seems like it's a successful series with already 2 movies! Btw I found these old photos of Acchan that are apparently from Confidence Man JP drama, I wonder how her role went from this to how she looks like in the new movie trailer with all that colorful hair and clothes XD is it even the same role LOL I guess I will find out eventually!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

She looked so cute with this short hair <3 There's a gif here!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  4. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Oh this is great, I absolutely adore Nagasawa Masami. Acchan previously appeared with her VERY briefly in Before We Vanish, which I watched not knowing Acchan was in it - so that was a nice surprise!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched Before We Vanish too! I actually really liked that movie, it was unique. yes Acchan only had one scene LOL I still remember it well, it left an impact on me somehow (well I also watched it for her LOL but I end up enjoying the movie). Actually Acchan also acted with Nagasawa Masami on another movie in 2019, Masquerade Hotel. The movie is subbed so you can watch it if you want ;D I watched it not long ago and I wrote about it here in the previous page, I really enjoyed this movie too. I really like Nagasawa Masami too, it's great to know that Acchan was in the same project as her for 3 times now! Although I still never saw Confidence Man JP drama or movies so I don't know if they're actually in the same scenes XD but yes, I love that they're in the same projects!

Some little updates!

I searched about the show "Chico-chan ni Shikarareru!" where Acchan was guest back in 14th February. There was a preview on the official Twitter and I found the full show here! Acchan looks so pretty with her hairstyle like this and her outfit! Her smile is adorable as always <3 You can find a lot of gifs from the show here, and this one is my favorite! Some screenshots:

002.jpg 003.jpg

PRETTY :cute:

Also, last year Acchan did a commercial for Nagareyama Ootakanomori Station, the one where she was singing a little song (you can watch it here) and recently, someone posted a photo, it's a subway train where Acchan's photos for this commercial are everywhere! LOL there's so much Acchan, this is great :^O^:[hehe]

001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some recent photoshoots of Acchan:

Hyoko Club for February and March issue. So cute with the baby <3

007.jpeg 008.jpeg 009.jpeg 010.jpg 011.jpg

Domani for February and March issue. I love these photos and her styling, pretty!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

Maquia for April issue. it's for make-up, she looks bright and fresh!

012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

Acchan is doing a lot of photoshoots with all kind of themes! She's doing great! <3

• Like Like x 4
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

More photoshoots! Acchan for mamagirl, she looks so pretty in orange, her smile <3

001.jpg 002.jpg

Acchan photos from the instagrams of jusglitty and arpege! I think these are brand of clothes. These are some of the same photos that were in Acchan's photoshoot for andGIRL that was posted before in this thread, these are without text etc. She looks so classy and beautiful in all these outfits! I think my favorites are the 4th, 6th and 10th ones, but I love them all! ;w;

014.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg
    008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 4
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some time ago on 21 March, Acchan was on the show "Ariyoshi no Okane Hakken Totsugeki! Kaneo-kun". You can watch her cuts here: Part 01 - Part 02. She talked a bit about her baby, how she balanced work with being a mom, I think she also said that she does kick-boxing with her husband? Then they brought some squeeze toys that look like food, and Acchan played with it along with other guests. and at the end they asked a question, I don't know what was the question but Acchan got the right answer LOL

Acchan will appear on a show called "Tamashii no Takibi" that will air on 3rd April. NHK posted a video preview of the show here and some photos. it looks like it will be a talk show that is around an open fire at night, it looks comfortable and relaxing like that with the 3 of them LOL Acchan looks so pretty <3 I'm glad that she still goes to Tv shows often! The photos:

001.jpg 002.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great news for Acchan! it was announced last month, Acchan has a new role in a movie! She will be in the movie "Caution, Hazardous Wife" (Okusama wa, Tori Atsukai Chui). This will be released on 5th June 2020, and it's a movie that follows a drama that aired in 2017. The cast has Ayase Haruka and Nishijima Hidetoshi. Nice! Here's a little explanation for the movie:

"The movie continues the story of TV version: while the female agent Isayama Nami (Ayase Haruka) came back to her home, her police husband Isayama Yuki (Nishijima Hidetoshi) was pointing a gun at her. After half year, Isayama couple have a new life in a new city. Isayama Nami loses her memory, and Maeda Atsuko plays her psychology counselor."

The news of Acchan being in the movie was in japanese morning news, you can watch here. it shows a bit the scene with Acchan, and Acchan giving a comment about being in the movie. She said that it was very nice, and she did the scene with Ayase Haruka. I look forward to this, I like Ayase Haruka too, it's so nice that Acchan acts with so many known actresses <3

There is a promo photo for the movie, Acchan looks really pretty:

001.jpg 002.jpg

Here's the trailer of the movie, you can see Acchan around 0:18!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some updates: Because of the current situation and the lockdown, it was announced that, among other movies, the release of Confidence Man JP Princess Hen is postponed. I guess that once everything goes back to normal, they are going to announce a new release date for the movie.

in other news, this time a very good news! Acchan has been nominated in the category of Best Actress for the japanese Drama Academy Awards for her role as Mei in Legendary Mother! Hopefully she can win it, but there is a lot of competition. I'm just happy that she is recognized and nominated!

Speaking of Legendary Mom, here are some screenshots of the drama! You can find more photos and gifs here.

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 010.jpg

She looks so cute! I really love her smile in the last photos <3 also I really like this moment here in this gif. I like how her hair is moving with the wind, it's pretty! She looks beautiful. <3

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Fat chance. The show is utterly retarded (in a good way), but that means not much acting for... well, any of them. =/

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some updates related to Acchan!

Around 15th-17th April, in her IG stories, Takamina posted old photos with Acchan!
    it's so nice seeing Atsumina photos and the fact that Takamina posted it, so cute <3

001.jpg 002.jpg

Back in February, Miichan tweet to say that she talked on the phone with Acchan :3
    She said that without realizing, they talked for 2 hours 30 minutes, and that it was nostalgic and fun!

During her Showroom in February, NMB's Mirurun did a cover of Kimi wa Boku da! Watch it here!
    it's cute, she sounds nice! She said that she loves the song. Lots of 48G members love this song ^^/

in her Showroom a few days ago, Yukirin did an imitation of singing voices, including Acchan! Here!
    She imitated Acchan singing Flower, I think the rhythm of singing is similar, but not the voice LOL XD
    But she did a good job at some of the other imitations though haha Acchan is maybe more difficult!

At her solo concert in January, AKB's Yuiyui performed Lucky Seven and talked about Acchan!
    She said that she performed the song because she likes it and she likes Acchan's outfit (that she's wearing)
    She said something like she will do her best with Acchan's warmth and power! That's so sweet aw <3

003.jpg

it's great to see Acchan still mentioned by AKB or 48G's current and past members and being a role model!

So much love for Acchan <3

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Little throwback to the past! From Kojiharu's first photobook "Kojiharu" released in 2013, the message that Kojiharu wrote for Acchan, I saw this online and I translated it in english! it's really cute and it makes me feel nostalgic. it's funny that Kojiharu was a little shy when talking with Acchan, even though Kojiharu is older LOL So cute, NyanAtsu <3

001.jpg

"♥ Maeda Atsuko
    From the very beginning, I noticed Acchan's cuteness。 So I keep thinking to myself 「She's cute ♡」。 Acchan liked me too, so "NyanAtsu" have mutual affection。 However, when I talk to Acchan, I do get a little nervous (laugh)"

More appreciation for Acchan, this time it's more recent and it's from Nogizaka46 members! if you remember, in Nogi, there's already Hori Miona who is a fan of Acchan! in the past, she said that she loves all of Acchan's solo songs (like me ;D). Now there's more:

From one of the popular 3rd gen Nogi members Yoda Yuuki, in an interview, she was asked about her life when she was little and if she wanted to be an idol back then. She answered and I translated the part that is about Acchan!

002.jpg

"Yoda: (...) When I was in junior high school, AKB48 was very popular, I also liked to watch them on television and listen to them, I thought that Maeda Atsuko-san is cute and wonderful。"

Recently, a new 4th gen member of Nogi called Hayashi Runa talked about being a fan of Acchan. This one is quite funny, she said that she imitated Acchan's hairtsyles haha. I didn't know this member so I searched her name, and seeing her current hairstyle, it's also quite similar to Acchan's signature hairstyle back in AKB hehe

949.jpg

"When I was in elementary school, I liked Maeda Atsuko-san, and when Maeda-san cut her hair, I would cut my hair too。"

Like I said in the previous post, it's so nice to see Acchan being loved and appreciated by current and past members of 48 and 46 groups, even until now, there are members who join these groups and who are fans of Acchan, and she might be one of the reason they decided to become idols too. As expected Acchan will always be one of the most memorable idols of Japan <3

• Like Like x 2
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    News Post Seven is reporting today sadly that Acchan has separated from her husband Katsuji Ryo:
    https://www.news-postseven.com/archives/20200624_1572698.html?DETAIL

The article has several pages of paparazzi photos plus this text which I've run through Google Translate:

16. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Sad to read. Is this the first separation of a former AKB48 member? And remember when reading the translation, Google translation can't distinguish he from she, it will always be he.

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Aww that's kind of sad to hear. I always always praising Atsuko for being able to handle work, motherhood, and being a wife all at the same time...especially when I consider her quite young. I hope it's not a messy separation/divorce in the end.

18. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I saw some tweets saying thay Katsuji is living in another house to prevent Acchan and her child from the virus in case he got infected while filming. Hope this is true

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't think this article confirms that they are separated... it sounds more like the article is about how they live separately right now which doesn't mean they're separated or divorced... Since her husband is working on a drama, maybe that's the reason why he's not living together with Acchan for the time being? I think this article doesn't really say much and it doesn't confirm a real separation or divorce. I would be very surprised if they really separate, since they married recently, have a baby, and seem to get along so well the last time we had news.

Here's a different translation/explanation of the article that seems more correct to me. I'll tag the users who posted previously here so they can see this @David61 @gotbild @Konno A.

"Some Japanese websites reported this morning Acchan and her husband Ryo Katsuchi would be living separately since the start of the pandemic. He would be living in another home because he was working on a drama and didn’t want to risk contaminating his family. However a lot of netizens fear they have separated instead (there was a wave of divorces in Japan during the pandemic). Please don't believe anything until a statement is made." (Source)

So let's wait and see until there is more informations or a statement but so far to me it seems that they're not living together right now because of work and the pandemic and it makes sense... Hopefully it's just that and nothing else.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Mana Let's hope so. Rumors are rumors.

• Agree Agree x 1