Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

I watched it on the official website. You have to download vpn and change it to Japan. It's only available in Japan. It's also in their official youtube channel, but you still have to use vpn for it.

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I hope someone uploads to one of the usual places so I can watch it.

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the first episode of Ookami-kun! I don't like using VPN but I did it for this show LOL it's the first time Naanya gets into a show since AKB. I couldn't miss that >.< The episode is just 42 minutes long and it goes fast. I actually quite enjoyed it and I'm excited to see what happens in the next episode XD

Some things: Naanya was the very first person to enter and to be introduced, nice! They show some seconds of her acting in a stage play when they did her introduction, I don't know which one of her stage plays it was though... I wish we had the DVD's and could see it >.< anyway Naanya was really comfortable during the show LOL she's so talkative, as expected just like in AKB, she's not awkward with people, not even with boys. when they went to eat, I think they talked about how many times they dated before? Naanya said that she didn't date because she was an idol. after that, they all went to do ice skating, Naanya was so bad LOL she literally couldn't walk without help of the others XD then the 5 boys did a race and the 2 winners picked 1 girl that they want to have a private talk with. Naanya was picked ^^ the 5 boys had to give a bracelet to one of the 4 girls, and Naanya received 2 bracelets! another girl also received 2. However, the boy that Naanya likes did not give her a bracelet LOL they did interact together so hopefully he will like her more later XD

I'm still not sure about the rules of this show, I'll try to find info on it. But yeah it's quite fun to watch! and there are also some people on studio commenting about the show, we sometimes see them. I was surprised one of them is Ami from E-girls, I didn't expect to see someone else that I know!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

Some screenshots of the first episode, taken from this Twitter.

4. BuayaDarat

BuayaDarat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    To Naanya
    I miss you on stage. Come back AKB48 your friend wait for you.
    Soon the new audition welcomes your miracle love, Naanya.
    I hope she does well for.televisoon dramas. It's cute.ookami-kun. but no boy kisses.

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@BuayaDarat I miss Naanya as a performer too, but she won't come back to AKB... honestly the way they treated her in the last years was too bad. She was theater girl despite being ranked in elections, when no other ranked girl was theater girl. and that was before the irrelevant "scandal". AKB fans in Japan also bash her too much. AKB doesn't deserve her, I guess. I hope she does better things now that she is by herself, hopefully she finds success, let's support her~

Not sure but it doesn't seem like Ookami-kun will have kiss moments with boys so I think it's safe.

Speaking of this, I notice Naanya's followers on social medias are rising fast again. I think this show is quite popular, Naanya actually passed 90,000 followers now on IG! I thought she would never get 100,000 because it took forever to rise, but now it's rising fast. it's great if she gets more fans <3

Naanya did a IG live yesterday, it's one hour long, I will try to watch it and make a summary of what she said there. I saw some screenshots and she looks so pretty! This time she put some make-up (the previous IG live was without make-up, she looked good though XD) I like her with this make-up and hairstyle!

009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg

I'll try to post the video and more screenshots later!

6. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

GOOD NEWS! THE FIRST EPISODE IS ON THEIR OFFICIAL CHANNEL!

Just search for Abema tv. Also I watched a bit of her instalive. She said that she will have some good news and will announce it on twitter soon. She did her instalive when she was working.

7. BuayaDarat

BuayaDarat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Oh. I will watch Naanya acting. She is talented in many way. I wish Japanese fan supporting you.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@sscrla Yes that's where I watched it but I had to use VPN LOL because it's only available in Japan. However they actually uploaded the episode on Youtube! I downloaded the VPN extension for nothing, time to uninstall XD You can see the full episode on Youtube, it's much easier ^^

2018/01/28 Mafuyu no Ookami-kun ni wa Damasarenai #1

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I really want to translate Naanya's blog posts, but I also like to do things in order, so here's the rest of Naanya's December IG/Twitter updates! Enjoy <3

2017/12/19

001.jpg

"This is from the time of Sailor Zombie 3-4 years ago!
    At that time I was a junior high school student... so young"

2017/12/20

013.jpg

"It's been a while since the stage play, I got long hair again"

2017/12/21

002.jpg 003.jpg 014.jpg

(Photo 01) "I didn't change my haircolor〜 it looks brighter under the sun!"

(Photo 02) "I went to watch #Stage8 where Ryoka-san and KanaKana-san appear in!
    It was a complicated story but really interesting〜
    Do your best for the 6 remaining performances❤️"

(Photo 03) Naanya is just promoting/recommending a place she went to.

2017/12/22

004.jpg

"I like using hair extensions, but since I'm not good at waking up in the morning, I do it at night。
    So my hair looks best at night...
    Since I don't think a lot of people are online at this hour, I'm posting my face without make-up〜
    Slowly going to sleep☽"

2017/12/23

005.jpg

"Since it might be the last time we met this year, we said 「I wish you a good year〜」 I can feel the year-end"

2017/12/24

006.jpg 007.jpg

(Photo 01) "I received these♡"

(Photo 02) "I spend Christmas with these two people, Santa will come so I will be a good girl and go to sleep"

009.jpg

"【January 28 IDOL SHOW】
    Tickets on sale tomorrow starting at 18:00!
    New program! Idol Talk Live Show
    First episode with former AKB members
    Hirata Rina × Umeta Ayano × Owada Nana"

2017/12/25

008.jpg

"I went to SHIMA's new store〜 There was so much pink, it's so cute...
    I like choco raspberry pink color❤"

2017/12/30

010.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg

(Photo 01) "Finished my last work in 2017, everyone good work for this year〜☺︎!"

(Photo 02-03) "Tops, pants, bag, jacket from jouetie_official"

2017/12/31

011.jpg 012.jpg 017.jpg

(Photo 01) "There are still 2 hours remaining for 2017, a lot of things happened this year, I met a lot of people, I received a lot of support, the year passed fast。
    I will do my best in 2018 too, if you could look after me and support me, I would be happy。
    Everyone I love you! I wish you a good year !"

(Photo 02) "I met Eitaso-san for the first time in a month, I was happy and cheerful☺️
    Everyone is cute in Denpa-san♡ #CDJ1718"
    (Note: this is Naruse Eimi of Dempagumi.inc who was in Happy Market stage play too)

(Photo 03) "17➪18⚡️⚡️. #CDJ1718"

Sources:

[Translation by Mana @ stage48]

Not sure what the Idol Show thing is, but I doubt they aired it online LOL but it's nice that Naanya appeared in it along with 2 other former AKB members!

11. chiuchimu

Thank you!!

12. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Based on what I know about this show is that it's the same rules as the former but, they added an additional rule. The same rule is that the girls must not fall in love and pick the wolf, who is one of the boys. The wolf's mission is to make the girls fall for him and pick him as their final choice (by using his lies)

The added rule is that this season, there is an additional boy among them. Whoever is not picked, will be eliminated. There's a chance that the eliminated is the wolf.

P/S: Don't worry, Naanya and the boy she likes (Taishiro) are gonna go full on love drama next episode. Plus there's gonna be some tension between the 2 boys that picked Naanya.

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@chiuchimu You're welcome!

@starfast Oh so these are the rules, I was trying to understand what was going on in the end (the new rule) but I couldn't understand it LOL Thanks! Also, I think they said that not only the girls, but the public and also the 4 people who comment on the show on studio will also get to vote/guess who is the "wolf"!

Next episode sounds exciting >.< Looking forward to it!

So, back in 25 October Naanya did a Pococha live-streaming, that no one recorded/uploaded sadly ;w; but while I visited Naanya's Baidu Bar (chinese fans) I found a very short video from that live streaming! it's a video of Naanya using a phone app that changed her face LOL it has rain & an umbrella on the screen and it gave her a funny face. I made a gif of the video cut! I think Naanya was not wearing any make-up there. Look at how adorable she looks in white <3

[​IMG]

if you ignore the funny face :^^;: She's so cute :cute:

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Who are the four in the studio? The woman on the left looks really familiar.

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@sscrla I just searched and found the info in the official site! Their names from left to right:
    Yokozawa Natsuko (main Mc)・Iitoyo Mariye (special guest Mc)・Dream Ami・Matsuda Ryo

16. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Except for Matsuda Ryo, I know most of the cast.

@sscrla Is the woman you mentioned Yokozawa Natsuko (one who is sitting on the one couch) she guested once in Keyabingo. or Iitoyo Marie, (girl weading blue) she's also an actress.

Photos from their instagram account

20180202_021106.png 20180202_021137.png

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Per the rules thread.....

There is an edit button on each and everyone of your posts. Please use, instead of double posting back to back.

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thanks. Yokozawa Natsuko is the one I was thinking of. She has done a few things with AKB48 (although this isn't where I saw her).

tumblr_nu3mw5lxzV1uo6izqo2_1280.jpg

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2018/01/01

001.jpg

"From mama and papa, waaー"
    (Note: this is probably New Year money that Naanya received, cute!)

2018/01/03

002.jpg

"I will be on Ookami-kun ni wa Damasarenai Season 3!
    I don't know all the thoughts that fans have about this, but I hope you can enjoy it *smiling emoji*
    It will start airing on January 28。 Please watch it"

+ Naanya said about her modelpress video: "I became shy in the end"
    https://twitter.com/Nana_Owada728/status/948577146611449856

2018/01/04

003.jpg

"Young Gangan! It's on sale tomorrow!
    My photos are at the end of the book! Please check it, ok?☺️"

2018/01/06

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

"Young Gangan is on sale, I would be happy if you can answer to the questionnaire too☺️
    Off-shots✌︎"

009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg

"Thank you very much for the first day。
    Thank you very much for the flowers too✿
    I will do my best tomorrow too。"
    (Note: this was the first day of her stage play "Gikyoku Houtei"
    also called "The Witness for the Prosecution and Other Stories")

"I got flowers from Ookami-kun's Tv union too
    Thank you!"

"I received flowers from my agency too"

2018/01/08

014.jpg

"I finished the last stage for 『Gikyoku Houtei』。
    It was difficult and it had a lot of new things but I think it helped me to grow。
    Thank you to everyone who came!"

2018/01/10

015.jpg 016.jpg

(Photo 01) "It's been a while, I'm happy☺︎"

(Photo 02) Naanya is talking about a make-up salon she went to.

Sources:

[Translation by Mana @ stage48]

Here are the 2 videos of Naanya posted on modelpress Twitter on 1st January and 3rd January!

In the first video, she wished everyone a Happy New Year and she said she will work hard in 2018! In the second video, she talked about Ookami-kun and she promoted the show! Just like she said herself on Twitter, she became shy in the end of the video LOL so cute! She looks really pretty <3

20. chiuchimu

I got to prep myself to watch Ookamikun. I'm not in love with any of these Idols and don't care if most have secret boyfriends, but for a few I'd feel protective if I saw some guy trying to pick up on them. Nana is one of those girls.:D

This is :nosebleed: material. She looks hotter now than when she was AKB.