Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Nakyoshi Nakayoshi.:approve:

Yeah, I though it was a combination of that picture with boys late night at a game arcade and her rift with some members that triggered her graduation. If she stayed, she would have been kami maybe centered a few songs.

2. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    Indeed.. I'm happy to hear that... :cute:

3. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    what's 15th issues?

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    One issue. They had a party and Naanya thought she wasn't invited.

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    She did not think she was not invited. She actually was not invited. Komi later begged off that she forgot, and dumbdumbs ran with it.

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@chiuchimu Yes I agree. I feel like at that time, with the 15th gen issues and the pics with Miki, Naanya probably thought graduation is the best thing to do, which is sad because it all happened so suddenly. if only she stayed and took some time to fix little issues, everything could have worked out ._. but I could see that management gave up on her even before these issues, and I think that's another reason Naanya decided to move on.

it was AKB's 13th anniversary (2 days ago), and Naanya made a tweet about it! it was also announced that Miion is the future general manager, so Naanya shared a photo of her with Miion, this photo is taken on the same day as Megu's birthday party (same outfits etc.), and Naanya wrote a short message:

001.jpg

"AKB48, happy 13th anniversary!
    Miion next general manager! Do your best〜♡"

it's cute! but I can't help feeling a bit sad since I remember those old shows where they always said Naanya and Miion will be the future double centers etc. Miion end up becoming future general manager though. it could have been Naanya as future center and Miion as future manager. I mean look at the photo! ;_; I really think someone with Naanya's face could make the japanese public have a better image of AKB since that's one thing they get attacked on usually (Miichan talked about that too, and of course there's the fact that Nogi are known for being pretty etc.) not just because she's pretty, but Naanya is a good dancer and she has a very nice voice. I really think she has it all. anyway I'm just thinking about all this because I miss her as idol LOL. the photo looks great <3

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

LOL Yes, only oricon tagged AKB though, and other official tweets did not mention AKB at all except modelpress. Both oricon and modelpress mention "former AKB member" in the tweet too, that's how it goes for most AKB member, I always see the "former AKB member" before Naanya's name everywhere LOL

So yeah this is a new photoshoot for Naanya! I'm happy for her getting more jobs. though tbh this photo surprised me LOL so revealing. it's for the magazine Flash that is released on 11 December, so it's today. I saw one low quality scan of another Naanya photo from the photoshoot, and it's very daring O_O

Here's also an off-shot that she posted on IG:

001.jpg

"I'm in FLASH magazine that is released today,
    it's a mature side of me, have a look at it☺︎

Off-shot from the end of the shooting
    The cameraman's silhouette... (laugh)"

• Like Like x 2
  9. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

10. Merlin54

• Like Like x 2
  11. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^She looks gorgeous but these pictures make me a little worried.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    you rotated that [hehe]

Me too.. I hope she doesn't follow Mariyagi's path of gravure... In my eyes, Naanya still has a rebellious yet innocent girl's personality.. :flower:

• Like Like x 1
  13. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

69758e65df0e8a398e2ee87e620b16ce.jpg

I can't be the only one that feels like this picture screams MOMO right?

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great news for Naanya!!! She will be in a movie!!! CONGRATS :cute:

The movie is called Yakusoku no Jikan (Promised Time), there is a trailer and you can see Naanya in it! the video description only says that the release is for 2019, and it has a list of the cast and Naanya's name is 3rd on the list, that's good ;w;

if the video does not show watch the video here

Some screenshots of Naanya from the video:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

I can't find details about the movie storyline yet, but I'll post about it once I find it! From the video, it looks like Naanya plays the role of a girl who wants to become an idol (...that suits her XD). She meets a man and I think he told her "let's go to a hotel" and she's surprised LOL I have a feeling the movie is a bit comedy type though. anyway Naanya looks really good in the blue/white outfit! Pretty! I'm so happy she got a movie role! so many new activities lately <3

• Like Like x 2
  15. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

From what I got from the trailer, it's about 3 girls with the same name (Kyoko) at a restaurant meeting with someone but got mixed up because of their names. One wanted to find the father that abandoned her but instead got talent scout(?) one has a meeting with a client (for work) but got the father and thinking it was roleplay (?) and Naanya wants to meet the talent scout to be an idol but got the douchebag.

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Merlin54

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@starfast Oh the trailer makes sense now LOL thanks for the explanation! I hope Naanya appears a lot in the movie. and hopefully someone uploads it after release but there's still time for that. I'm glad she's getting more acting projects! and more photoshoots too, @Merlin54 she looks gorgeous on the photos!!!

I'll post the full FLASH December photoshoot since it wasn't posted here yet:

001.jpg 002.jpeg 003.jpeg 004.jpeg

Promo photos and off-shots! (I'm posting them all so some of it are re-posts)

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

There's something weird, the outfits Naanya is wearing in the off-shots are not in the actual photoshoot LOL like the yellow dress and all. I guess they took a lot of photos, but not all of them were selected to be in the photoshoot (she looks great in that dress though ._.). at first I thought not all the magazine scans were uploaded online and I waited to see if there's more, but it looks like there isn't more than that, so yeah.

So Naanya had 3 photoshoots in a row! She's busy! the photoshoots all give a different feeling too, the first one for Weekly Playboy at the beach was fresh, the FLASH one is very mature, and the new one for Entame looks really classy. She's beautiful and cute in any photo and styling <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Merlin54

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1