Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Naanya is really into this ASMR fetish thing -

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. Merlin54

• Like Like x 3
  3. Merlin54

[ASMR] Trying to eat whole nest combed honey is too sweet [chewing sound] Honeycomb

I wonder if it's just an excuse to eat lots and lots of nice food lol

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched Naanya's latest Youtube videos just now! I have to say, even though I'm not a fan of ASMR, I watch it for Naanya XD it's cute LOL. and I love her videos about make-up too. I guess her channel is a bit of everything that she wants to do, but yes mostly eating and ASMR XD

Congrats for 10k subscribers! She's at 11k+ now, and the ratio of likes/dislikes on her video became so much better! Maybe the increase of popularity lately helped her (and maybe the antis got tired of checking each video LOL). well hopefully this encourages Naanya and she keep posting content ;D

Little update on Naanya's followers: she has now 145,7k followers on Twitter (+1700 since my last update) and 144,7k followers on IG (+2700 since my last update). This means that in 9 days since London Hearts aired, she has gained 10,500 followers on Twitter and 6200 on IG. it's amazing!

Another thing, Naanya's KFC Cm has over 2 million views! I think KFC probably put the video on their official site which explains the amount of views. This is great exposure for Naanya that so many people saw her, since she's all alone in the video and her name is in the title as well ^^/

• Like Like x 2
  5. Merlin54

• Like Like x 2
  6. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She's great. I find myself watching her videos when it's a crappy rainy day and her whole vibe just cheers me up. I'm so glad we live in a time where we can watch graduated members YouTube and such, it used to be that when a member you liked graduated that was it, you didn't see them again unless they were in a movie/drama.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ASMR with KFC chicken inc

8. Merlin54

Naanya has been spending money on clothes...

【GU購入品】1万円以上で秋服大量購入したよ着まわしコーディネート【プチ
    [GU purchase] I bought a lot of autumn clothes for 10,000 yen or more.

Edit - couple of pics from InstaStories

_20190830_181841.jpg _20190830_182057.jpg

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  9. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I know it's been said a million times already and will probably be said a million more times, but Naanya is just too cute for words.
    Also, I pre-ordered her photo book today------about $25.00 plus 2 or 3 day delivery to the U.S.(another $25) CDjAPAN seems to have much much better prices than eBay. I've used eBay for years and I'm more comfortable with their sellers but I couldn't pre-order the book through eBay yet, so I saved myself a few bucks, took a chance and used CDJapan this time. I'll bet that book will cost about $52 on eBay plus another $23 for expedited shipping.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

New Youtube video! "What's In My Bag?"

She's so active on Youtube LOL, I love it!
    I still have to watch the last 2 videos ^^

• Like Like x 2
  11. Merlin54

• Like Like x 1
  12. richard durbano

Forgive my ignorance with this question, but I am totally unfamiliar with the term ''off-shots''. Does that mean those photos are included in the book or not?

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Off-shots are photos not chosen for publication.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. richard durbano

Thank you. We're certainly seeing a lot of great pictures that aren't considered good enough. Makes one really anxious to see the ones that did. I've pre-ordered already but I didn't see any info about the size of the book (in centimeters or inches). Anybody here have access to that information? Thank you in advance.

15. Merlin54

^ Sorry, don't know the size of her PB.

BUBKA on sale -

EDb1Y_kU0AAUCz1.jpg

発売中のBUBKAさんに 他にも写真集のアザーカット載ってます 昨月から2号連続掲載、嬉しい!有難うございます!
    そして今日も撮影してきたので またお知らせします
    To BUBKA on sale
    There are also other shots of photo book
    I'm happy to post the second issue since last month! Thank you!
    And since I ’m filming today,
    I will also inform you

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nana_Owada728/status/1168390968510271488

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ ooof....that's the best shot yet :cute:

17. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Owada's boobs have always been very well figured, 9/10 would motorboat

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2019/03/22 Owada Nana Instagram Live

This is from earlier this year, but I only watched it now and there's actually a lot of interesting things said here so I'll share it! First, Naanya is not alone in this live stream, I knew the voice I was hearing sounded familiar LOL there's Airi with her! I think she show up on camera once or twice but the rest of the time we only hear her voice. Naanya really keep her friendships from AKB days, it's great to see!

Now about the live stream, Naanya looks so cute in that fluffy outfit ;w; and she said that she's not wearing make-up. As usual she looks really pretty without make-up too! At the beginning she did an imitation of pikachu, it's too cute LOL she does it again later in the video. She show her pokemon plushies, and then she took her eevee plushie and keep it with her during the whole live stream and they look just adorable :3 Naanya and Airi were watching animes so there's sound in the background, Naanya said the anime is Kakegurui, and that she loves it and also reads the manga (she show it to the camera). Naanya was asked about being half and she said she isn't, then they joked about her being half-Chiba (her birthplace in Japan) LOL. Naanya also said she really likes persimmon, and she likes white chocolate, so I guess she's fine if it's white, because she said before that she doesn't like chocolate LOL. She also said she loves coffee.

She talked about AKB around 19:00 but I'm not sure what she said, later she was asked about AKB again and she talked about theater stages (not sure, she watched one maybe?) and with Airi, they said they have fun singing AKB songs in karaoke :3 around 23:00 she also talked about Miion, she clapped her hands and said Miion, but I'm not sure why XD Later she is asked about 15th gen and she said she has a chat with Manami and Miion, and that Manami often shares funny videos. it's great to know Naanya keep in touch with AKB members and 15th gen and Miion ;w;

Naanya was asked about the Ookami-kun people and she said she wants to meet them, I think she said she keep in touch with some of them. She was asked about Terrace House too and she said she watched it before (the season with Kitarie I think, she mentions her). She said she wants to get Ota Yuuri (NMB)'s photobook, not sure if she bought it or not, but she said she found her cute! She was asked about IZ*ONE, she said she likes them, her favorite member is Jo Yuri. She was asked if she talked to Maiyan (Nogi) and she said yes, they talked once during the recording of NogizakaAKB song (Naanya was part of it, I love that song btw) and Naanya said Maiyan is pretty. Someone in the comments told her that it's SakamichiAKB so she said sorry, but actually she was right, the collab was called NogizakaAKB LOL someone told her after that she was right and it's NogizakaAKB.

At the end, they talked about which places they want to go in Japan, and Naanya said she wants to go diving.

• Like Like x 3
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    At Mako's popup

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 7.44.32 AM.png

• Like Like x 3
  20. Merlin54

Naanya met up with Hinata Homma (perhaps in Mako's pop-up?) -

EDi0CP2WwAUIh6J.jpg