Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. mbah13

mbah13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    who have blanket cat raw?

i forget to watching him..

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm writing this under spoiler, about Paruru's nose.

about Paruru's nose, yes she got it done sometime last year.
    Watch the first seconds of this video for a photo comparison.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I just hope this puts a conclusion to the discussions about it... LOL
    I do miss her old nose... but if she wanted to change it, she must have her own reasons.
    imo she was beautiful before and still beautiful now so anyway. <3

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    One discussion of her nose in this thread started on Feb 6 when fatrain posted this:
    "While I was watching Salaryman, I had a lingering feeling that something was off with Paru's face. At first I thought it was because of the bob hairstyle, but then I realized it was her nose that has changed. When did she do a nose job, while she was still in AKB or after graduation?"

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...aki-haruka-paruru.2111/page-1023#post-1279756

Actually, Skippy asked back in October
    "...Did she had nose surgery by the way ?"

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...zaki-haruka-paruru.2111/page-968#post-1242251

At the time, we thought it was camera angles.

4. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

5. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Thanks. I hadn't seen either until now. I think she plays that Yuka character really well.

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    My Japanese is not good, but I am used to reading Chinese subtitles. When they are sitting outside at the end, they say she has pulled the same thing on them: "oh, I have a pain, I don't feel well" and then skipping out. If the discussion continues in the next episode, it will be as Madoka describes.

7. Merlin54

Another article on 'Blanket Cats'

DDJW9pwW0AAw3vx.jpg

http://www.sankei.com/premium/news/170625/prm1706250021-n1.html

Extract (Google T/L)
    "I also like animals in my private life. I live with a turtle and with an elderly Pomeranian dog , which was about 15 years old when I started keeping it. That's why I felt attracted to this drama offer. My dream when I was a child was to be a veterinarian, so it was a role I wanted to do, it really became an important work. When I was an elementary school student, my dog was sick, it passed away at the age of 1. I felt frustration and sadness at the same time. I still remember I thought it could be saved. It is the relationship between animals and humans that I wish to convey through dramas. By the way, I am a dog-person rather than a cat-person. Oh, of course, I want to touch the cat too, if I touched the kittens I get an allergic reaction (lol). Because I am not used to being close (to cats), I am sad if I can not stay"

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Merlin54

Initial viewer rating for Ep #1 'Blanket Cats' was 6.6%, which is considered good

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170626-00000082-sph-ent

Average viewer rating for Week 12 (Paruru debut) of 'Hiyokko' was 19.8%, which equals the shows previous best week, Week 7

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170626-00000090-spnannex-ent

Paruru also narrated 'Blast! Music of Disney' on Fuji TV 06/24 and 06/25 (24:30)

3d2d5a76-s.jpg

Short vid (from May, advertising Paru's live participation on 15 August))

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/861800361073311744/pu/vid/1280x720/l643JqPulAVSCFWC.mp4

9. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Wow those house Moms really watch that morning drama.
    I hope we see her more then in that cafe taking envelopes. Lol.

10. Madoka

The Paruru related episodes got 19.4%, 19.7%, and 19.0%.

The 31st Asadora, Oshin, averaged 52.6%, with a high of 62.9%. So, yeah, they love their asadoras.

11. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Not sure if she was on Hiyokko today. Nothing on my twitter feed so I assume not.

Does anyone follow that TCCandler on twitter. They do that most beautiful list Paruru has been on the last 4 years. They have been tweeting lists of candidates for a week or so but I haven't seen Paruru's name. Unless I missed it???

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. Merlin54

^ perhaps she's not bothered about being nominated this year. #96 in 2016, down from 2015, right?

Paruru has a cough like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

https://twitter.com/pamyurin/status/879563431963107328
    咳がずっと治らなくて苦しんでた件ですが最近、霊媒師さんに見てもらったら右肩に女性の霊と15個の念がついてると言われて、お祓いしてもらってから咳がピタッと止まりました。念って喉にでたりするんだって。みなさんもお気をつけください。。
    Google T/L 'as is'
    It is a case that cough has suffered for a long time, but recently it was said that the spiritual teacher saw the female spirit and 15 philosophies on the right shoulder, the cough stopped just after receiving it from the shoulder It was. Just to be sore throat. Everyone please take care. .

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/879654992419971072
    私の何年もとまらない咳もこれかな
    Hyeーーー wonder if this is also cough that does not stop after many years

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/879657062744989696
    お医者さんにも咳喘息かなぁ、、、でも喘息っぽい音はしていないと言われていて。 試しに何年も続けていた吸入器も薬も辞めてみたら症状変わらなくて。 原因不明。原因を知りたいのです。 かれこれ3年はとまっていない。。。
    Is it a asthma cough also to the doctor ?, However, it is said that it doesn't sound like asthma. I tried quitting inhalers and medicines that I had been using for years, and my symptoms did not change. Cause unknown. I want to know the cause. I have not stopped in 3 years. . .

Edit: Aannnnnnnnd...they're gone!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  14. Merlin54

Paruru's radio show; Ep #37; 17 June 2017

C-_7_ylVoAA7MKn.jpg

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11385476/?from=search&seid=2612472993773090529

Broadcast summary- (in Japanese)
    【選曲】「魔法のじゅうたん」 / くるり 中学生ぐらいから聴いていた曲 今のスマホに「Just You and I」 / 安室奈美恵 日テレ系ドラマ「母になる」主題歌
    【冒頭トーク】・日曜日は父の日ですがプレゼントは決めましたか? わたしは5月中に決めて用意してあります・わたしの父は服に興味がないので服をプレゼントすることが多かったです・今日はAKB総選挙 もう一年経つのですね早い・そんな中わたしは副鼻腔炎の手術をしまして、今苦しい中やっております 聞き苦しいと思いますがよろしくお願いします・NHKドラマ10「ブランケットキャッツ」6/23(金)22時より始まります・ぱるラジの放送時間が変わります6/23(金)、6/30(金)は今まで通り26:30~27:007/5(水)18:45~19:007/10(月)より毎週月曜日18:45~19:00 となります・15分番組となってしまいますが、今まで以上にメール読んでいこうと思いますので よろしくお願いします
    【ふつおた】・スマホが汚れないように、スナック菓子などを箸で食べる人について
    →びっくりですね でも一番汚いのは人間の手とも言いますもんね・上半期ドラマにCMに大活躍でしたね、下半期もやりがいのある仕事 ファンを楽しませてくれる仕事がいっぱいになること期待しています マネージャーさんよろしくお願いいたします
    →下半期の目標は元気になること、太ること、読み途中の本を読み終えたい・ひよっこにぱるる出るということで毎日見ています 先日写真のみで登場しましたが、いつぐらいの本登場になりそうですか?
    →6/22が出演回になります
    →わたしは事前に見せていただいたのですが、クレジットに自分がちゃんといて驚いた・映画館で映画見る時にお気に入りの席ありますか?
    →足が痛くなってきてしまうので、足が延ばせる列・一番好きなアイスはなんですか?
    →西麻布「ホブソンズ」のラムネ
    →店員さんが親切な方で顔を覚えていてくれて、ポイントカード作っていなかったのに ポイント把握してくれていて後日渡してくれた
    →お持ち帰りするぐらい好き

【ぱるコラ】「わたしのスマホ事情」・よく使うのはLINE・おすすめは「おしゃれ天気」・長セリフなどを録音して覚えたりする?
    →やってみたが相手とのやりとりあってのものであまり効果なかった・メモはよくする 見たい作品 買うもの(ティッシュ、ポカリ) 子供につけたい名前(秘密) イニシャルRが多いとのこと 好きな映画ドラマ ラジオ用ネタ   勝手にソファー座る人デリカシーない人率高め(あるあるネタ)   医者に副鼻腔炎の手術すると視力も良くなるかも?言われたけど良くならなかった セリフはメモっている(相手のセリフ含めて)・最近撮った写真は?
    →副鼻腔炎手術での詰め物が吐血と一緒に出てきた写真(暗w)
    →明るい写真はお台場の花火
    →自撮りはあまり得意ではなくて、ファンの方向けに撮ってもすぐ消す・よく使うアプリは「出前館」「amazon」・ゲームはやらなくなっても、積み重ねてきた結晶という思いもあって消せない・LINEプレイも左江内氏の時にやったまま残っている

【ぱるるじー】できるできる詐欺のHPですが、デザインは上がってきたそうです猶予はあと二週間、もう少し待ってみましょう
    ・オーディションに来ました 緊張でトイレに来ました トイレのドアの色は?1.青 2.黄色 3.白ぱ)白

→今のあなたの気力がわかります1.健やかな体力を持っていてとても充実しています2.今が体力の限界ギリギリ3.スタミナが不足してます 体に不調を起こしている心配もあります
    ぱ)その通りです 今口呼吸しかできなくて苦しいです
    ・感動的な恋愛映画が公開されています 主人公の男性が恋の相手がはじめて出会う場所は?1.職場 2.ペットショップ 3.街中 4.夜の海ぱ)ペットショップ

→あなたが第一印象でどうみられるかわかります1.まじめな人と思わる2.異性にやさしそうな人3.明るくて楽しそうな人4.クールな人
    ・道を歩いていると段ボールに入った子犬が 犬の様子は?1.体調が悪そう2.人懐っこい3.こっちをじっと見つめている4.元気だが何匹もいるぱ)1

→あなたがダメな男にひっかかる度合がわかります1.30% 母性溢れるタイプですが、相手の悩みが解決すると途端に興味をなくす2.5% しっかり客観的な判断ができる3.90% 押しに弱い4.60% ついついおせっかいを焼いてしまうタイプ
    =>駅で困っていた外人に話しかけられ、目的駅まで連れて行ったエピソード
    【エンディング】・メールを随時募集です paruru@joqr.net・今度の日曜日は公開収録です 三日前なのにまだ何も決まっていません 不安ですw・それではまた来週前向き!(鼻血付き)

Some highlights - Google T/L

Song selection
    "Magical carpet" / songs I heard from around the Kururi junior high school
    "Just You and I" / Namie Amuro Nitere; Theme Song from drama "The Mother

· Sunday is Father’s Day, but have you decided on a present? I decided it in May and prepared it.
    · My father was not interested in clothes, so I often got clothes

· Today is AKB general election; already one year gone by
    · During that time, I had surgery for sinusitis, I am much better now, I think that it is irksome but thank you

· NHK drama 10 "Blanket Cats" 6/23 (Fri) starts from 22 o'clock

· The broadcast time of PARU RADIO will change. 6/23 (Friday), 6/30 (Friday) are still from 26: 30-27: 00
    7/6 (Thursday) 18: 45 ~ 19: 00 then will be every Monday from 7/10 (Monday) 18: 45 ~ 19: 00
    · Although it will be 15 minutes program, I think that I will read mail more than before. Thank you

· Do you know there are people who eat snacks etc. with chopsticks so that the smartphone does not get dirty?
    → I'm surprised but the dirtiest thing is the human hand

- It was a big success in the first half year with CM and drama, the second half also work will be rewarding, I expect that the work will entertain the fans to the full. Thank you, manager.

→ I want to revitalize my goals in the second half: to put on weight, to finish reading the book I am reading

· Do you have favourite seats when watching a movie at a movie theatre?
    → Since your feet can get hurt, I prefer rows that you can extend your legs

· What is your favourite ice cream?
    → Ramune from "Hobson's" of Nishiazabu

I like to eat takeaways at home
    What name that I want to give children? That’s secret but initial R is a Favourite
    I am not very good at shooting selfies, and even if I take it for fans, I turn it off quickly
    · Frequently used apps are "Entrance Hall", "Amazon"

PARUQUIZ #2

You go to an audition and need the restroom. Which colour door do you chose?
    1. Blue 2. Yellow 3. White
    Paruru → 3. White

How to understand your current energy and fitness?
    1. I have a healthy physical strength and it is very fulfilling
    2. Living at the limits of physical fitness
    3. There is a shortage of stamina. There is also worry that the body is getting sick
    Paruru →3. That’s right. Now I can only breathe by mouth and it is painful
    (^ That part must have been recorded before her sinusitis operation)

· An impressive romance movie has been released. What is the place where the hero and heroine meet for the first time in love?
    1. Workplace
    2. Pet shop
    3. In town
    4. The sea at night
    Paruru →4. Pet shop

· We are looking for mail. Mail paruru@joqr.net
    · This Sunday is open public recording (for Fan Club members)
    Three days to go but nothing is decided yet. I am worried.
    · See you again next week! (With nosebleed)

Edit: 10 minutes of Ep #1 Blanket Cats

BC ep1 45.jpg

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11597946/?from=search&seid=8710642982861202607

Edit 2:- Paruru cut Hiyokko Ep #70

Hiyokko 3.jpg

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11622622/

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  15. Madoka

So are the good ratings in these two shows because of Paruru, or is she just along for the ride?

16. Merlin54

17. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Don't think so.

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    This blog gives summaries of every episode. Just look for Yuka, although in some cases they are just talking about her. Here is the summary for episode 70 (you can start there).

https://hublog.net/32187.html

19. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    I see some Japanese wota on Twitter talking about a concert dvd/bluray for her grad stage. Of course I'm doing a translate so not sure how correct that is. Was there suppose to be a dvd release for it and it never happened?

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I could go for a dvd/bluray history of Paruru in AKB48.