1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Graduated Team A - Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Ashe

Ashe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Anyone knows where to watch the full Eng sub of Paruru's Nashigorenka? It has 10 eps, but I've just watched 6 so far because there's no Eng sub for the rest :((((

2. Mako is my Waifu

Mako is my Waifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Thanks. I don't know who to like a post, but you truly deserved it. :)

3. mbah13

mbah13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Nakatsuka Tomomi, Nonaka Misato, Suzuki Shihori, Suzuki Mariya, Shimazaki Haruka, Yamauchi Suzuran.

4. Merlin54

Merlin54 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  5. YagiNako

YagiNako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imaizumi Yui
    AKS (the company that manages the 48 groups) would do that. Welcome to the world of neglecting members to get better single sales, girls getting injured by wrestling for a TV show, and a group where if you aren't popular, you can't get caught dating, but if you are popular, it won't matter to much.

But besides that, AKB and the other 48 groups are relatively normal, to Japanese standards (in my opinion).

6. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Kenkyuusei

@ils411 Are you a new Paruru oshi?. Welcome to Paruru´s thread!!!! :). I hope you enjoy your stay here. I´m so proud of all what Paruru has been doing after graduating, her acting career is doing well!.

7. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

@mbah13 Thanks. Apparently, they've all graduated except for Yamauchi Suzuran.

@YagiNako Them people are sick. But hey, them Japanese have some strange taste, compared to my normal norm of course.

@Merlin54 When they say Lotto, this is lottery "lottery" right? as in, win moneyz? Paruru just looks lovely in anything. Honestly, I've never thought anyone could look sexy in a kimono (yukata?) and never understand why people think so until now. Paruru in kimono has help me see the light.

@YukoOshimafan Thanks. Everyone has been very nice and friendly and I'm liking it here. By Oshi you mean fan right? Then yes. Just recently learned about Paruru and I've been actively trying to catchup on everything about her. Too bad her recent dramas aren't subbed coz my Japanese are limited to 1 word greetings. I hope some subbing group picks up blanket cats and Nashi goren-ka.

8. Merlin54

Merlin54 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Hi @ils411 and welcome to Paruru's thread.

Yes, this is a big 'win-money' lottery; its official name is Takarakuji and it's run by the state. It's drawn 4 times a year and the jackpot is 500 million yen. This link, in English, explains it quite well.
    Paruru also helped promote the previous draw, 'The Dream Lottery', where she wore jewelry worth 700 million yen. She later said 'it was quite heavy but she'd like to wear it when she got married' !
    There is a video here
    And Paru in a yukata...oh yes!

Edit:- pic from the Official Lottery site, Paruru is center...

tokyo_pic02 copy.jpg

http://www.takarakuji-official.jp/summer2017/release/

9. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. Merlin54

Merlin54 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Video of part of the Summer Jumbo Lottery" "mini 100 million yen" event in Tokyo

Sometimes, you just can't get a word in ...

11. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Geez talk about getting a bad camera angle.

12. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    God, she looks gorgeous. Is something up? That's not her drama get up, so a shoot? Or an outing with someone?

Why is the angle from behind? Like, not even in profile? Anyways, she barely can handle Nana.

13. Merlin54

Merlin54 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Well, hopefully someone will upload a video taken from the other side. Still be 'High Tension' from Nana, though!

14. Merlin54

Merlin54 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    This one's a bit better, though still from the same angle. Note the left foot, no bandage :)

15. Mako is my Waifu

Mako is my Waifu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Is she done with a musical career, only actress now?
    I really like her single Douki.

16. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Kenkyuusei

@ils411 Yes!. Oshi is the girl you like the most in the group, I keep forgetting Paruru graduated, so I was asking what you said XD. Sorry about that, I wish the same thing!. Hopefully someday we will find them.

17. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Yes i noticed that in a pic on twitter last night. The camera guy zoomed right in on them to lol.

18. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Definitely better. No idea why they placed the camera there, but since she had to face the MC once in a while, we get to see more than just a profile in this one.
    I think the last time I saw her with bandage was Yutori? I didn't notice any during Saenai, not that I remember any chance to see bare feet then. So guess it's been healed for quite some time.

19. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    It has not been healed for quite some time. She has been wearing socks to cover it up. Either its healed now/fixed or its to the point where she isnt as self conscious about it.

20. Merlin54

Merlin54 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I just had to screen cap the last bit of the second vid- sums it all up :lol:

SJL 4.jpg

She doesn't say; my guess would be off-shots from a magazine shoot.

Edit: apparently she's drinking banana juice everyday so they may have been private photos (tho' they are photo-shopped)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017