Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Is there a reason 2019 hates AKB so much?

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I don't really know. I am only a fan since the end of 2017, but I have the feeling there couldn't have been a worse year for AKB fans in their entire history.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Well, there was 2012-2013. If you were a fan of the classic line-up back then, that was a rough, rough period where it was one heartbreaking graduation announcement after another.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka's graduation was reported on the Mezamashi morning news today. The fact that she is actually relevant enough to have her graduation reported in the morning news... sigh ._. I keep thinking of her goal of making AKB known/loved by people who don't know/love them. and I feel like she had everything to do that, she had all the potential, she made people talk, she was attractive, and skilled. and seeing this now, I can say she was totally on the right path, she was getting relevant outside of AKB, and it could have done so much for the group. But reading Sasshi's words make me think Moeka was really affected by all the excessive hate. Not to forget the fact that she was betrayed/exposed by one of her own classmate (possible "friend") makes it worse. and she's just 17.

it's like a part of me understands her for making this decision because it's for her own good and she probably thought about it a lot, but another part of me is really just sad, I can't get over it, all the potential she had... her career as idol was way too short, it's too early ._. Moeka ;_;

• Agree Agree x 9
  5. rmn89

rmn89 Member

ironically shes not "sustainable" enough.

good luck moe-chan.

hope this is a prank. or gimmick to get akb48 more exposure. or at least, another Jo eriko situation.

what i noticed is. this girl is rather insecure and fragile, behind all that cutesy facade she puts on. which actually perfect if she can "perform" that infront of audience.

you can tell shes have a complex about her "chubby" looks by the way she likes to cover her cheeks with her bob hair.

so ugly fat old stupid wotas saying mean things about her weight is the last thing she needs to hear.

i rather have her graduating though. instead of having another idol killed themselves out of pressure.

thankyou moe chan.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I wonder who...

• Like Like x 2
  7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Add the fact that she has received relentless criticism from old men and angry teens for every little thing she does (or doesn't do, i.e theater), which only increased as she was made center. After already achieving everything a member could possibly want in the group in only 2 years, why put yourself through all that hatred from wota when you can just leave? I feel for her, she seems like a sweet girl who was pushed into everything so fast but made the best of it until the very end. I'll enjoy the last few months we have with her.

In such a short time she's caused such a stir in the fan community, her name will have a place in AKB's history for sure, she should be proud of herself. <3

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The Yahagi family idol history is kinda tragic, both started as chika idols, then they separate and Yukina goes to Nagoya, then Moeka gets her AKB entry denied because of some contract or something, Yukina starts to get super pushed and popular until suddenly she start losing hard to SatoKaho for some unknown reason and she finally gives up on her idol dream.
    In Tokyo Moeka is finally accepted and everything goes right for her until her photos leaks and she starts getting hated and she gives in to the pressure. Both survived for only 2 years.

In the end she is one of these girls that think they are smarter than they actually are, why would she date people right when she was being gori pushed as the "saviour of AKB"?
    Did she really think she would be the next Sashi? Sashi was already famous and had a massive fanbase, not only that she had connections and is super talented.
    And what's up with her total BS excuse she tried to give? Does she really think wotas are total morons?

The problem is that she gave arguments for people to complain about her. Does she even really love her job that much? Her family is rich, she could easily stay in the group if she wanted without a problem and go to uni later.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And none of the criticism was justified?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Whatever she does in future, I wish her good luck. I can't say I wasn't dissapointed, but that's part of idol life.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I have just one question. Back in 2016, didn't she know that she couldn't audition for AKB while being from another agency?

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

To be honest this is why AKB wont have nice things anymore. Anyone who got pushed from AKB, now and future, big chance will receive this hardship as well, at their adolescent year. And it keeps up no matter how many year passes.

Usually kid these age will look for mental support. Now ask yourself, if someone who has 10-20+ sold slot actually has not enough support (from her fans included) to keep on going, how about your fave when she get her push?(This girl who didn't paid back her push by simply staying longer, leave a strategic vacant spot that have to be filled by someone else, no?)

Not a healthy fandom.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Actually I don't think that much hater went to her lane. Her fanbase is quite solid as far as I see.
    Comment on 5ch or chikakb will always be like that no matter who the pushed member is.

Btw, why she wait until next year? Any particular reason? Because last Sustainable HS is in February?

14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Yeah, I suspect the management wanted her to stay around until the end of Sustainable HS and promotion. Also according to some ex members, if a member wants to graduate she needs to give management notice several months ahead. So even if the member graduates soon after she announces, the management knew some time before the announcement already. Maybe in this case they decided to announce it sooner rather than later so their other decisions would make more sense (for example, the senbatsu of an upcoming single, since there will probably be at least 1 more before she graduates).

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. AirWIng

AirWIng Kenkyuusei

have anybody here seen sashi tweet??
    i think its already explain everything..
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/1188301637267312640

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Moeka has just sent out a tweet with a message and a couple of photos:
    https://twitter.com/48moeka_yahagi/status/1188819253190774785

EH-IyEfUYAA2kd9.jpg EH-IyElUUAEfAUB.jpg

This is the text of her message:
    Using electronic translation it would appear that she said she's been crying and worrying a lot? :( And she apologises to her fans.

She then tweeted a link to a new TikTok video: link

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

She looks really good on these photos with the red outfit! Yes she said she is graduating on February and that she worried and cried a lot when making this decision. She said she would be happy if fans can support her with a smile until the end, and she is sorry that this is so sudden, and she ends with "I love you forever" (of course the "suchi" version LOL). She posted once more today to let the fans know that they can apply for her last handshake event. The photo:

001.jpg

So cute T_T <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    It's so unfortunate that she didn't give any hints about what she's going to do next. I really think Moechan does have a great voice for going solo, but maybe she's going to study (maybe abroad, who knows...).

19. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    alot of graduated members find it hard to excell in a solo career if they dont add something unique.
    takamina tried to do it on singing alone, and now she know how hard it is going at it alone. and shes a far better singer than moeka

sayaka doing some decent perfs, but she got passable voice and guitar ability and more imposing figure on her time asa member.
    and so does milky with singing (also barely passable!) and dancing ability but the jury is still out on her.

acchan got embarasing singing careers, but shed found her calling in acting.

• Disagree Disagree x 13
  20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She absolutely is not, Takamina's voice was shot by the time she graduated AKB. Too many years of thinking she could sing but not using proper technique. Moeka was better in her first year with akb than takamina was in her 10th year.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2