Furukawa Airi (Airin) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Hi Jovan,

What you're looking for is Koi ni Moe, Anime ni Moe (恋に燃え、アニメに萌え). It was originally broadcast in October 2005 on TV, but the version I have of it is a rebroadcast on Chuugakusei Nikki (中学生日記) on September 9 2011. It includes some extra stuff at the beginning and end, where Airin talks about being in SKE48 and how she's grown up since. I actually watched it a few weeks ago. I don't think I'm allowed sharing things here, but if you send me a message on my Tumblr or Twitter I can help you out.

Edit: I'll use this opportunity (since I don't post on here often) to say that I've finished a translation of Airin's second manga. I'm waiting on a few things and then it will be posted.

Edit2: Here's an interview of Airin and Gen Urobuchi I recently translated, it's about Madoka Magica.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  2. Jovan Jankovic

Jovan Jankovic Kenkyuusei

jaylitt, thanks a lot. I kinda guessed it wasn't an SKE48 related role because she looked to young for it. I'll try looking around for it on youku and pandora, and if I don't find it, I'll send you a PM. I want to do the legwork on my own, i hate being a leech. But thank you so much for the info.
    I also have another question if you can help me. The show SKE48 Zero Position. The instrumental they used for the intro on the very first couple of episodes, you know, when that cgi pyramid rises up and gets slammed by the SKE sign. I'm a real big fan of Scandinavian orchestra metal, and I really love that instrumental. You wouldn't know what it is?
    Thanks again for the quick response.:^^;:

3. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Sorry, I don't know what song that is. Maybe you can try asking in the Zero Position thread?

Also, here is my translation of Airin's new manga: click

Incidentally, Airin did some karaoke with Yumana on Yumana's showroom yesterday:
    [dead YT link]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2018
  4. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    :ome:Happy Birthday to one of the most underrated beautiful talented goofballs I've had the pleasure to discover following idols. <3

5. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
  6. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    I was not expecting this, but congratulations Airin on your marriage and baby! I wish the three of you all the best for your future together as a family.

7. weeabookstore

weeabookstore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    weeabookstore
    Omedetou, Airin!

8. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Though thoroughly surprised, Airin, I wish you all the best in your married life ^-^

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    :Bombs dropped:
    Ok, i'm in shock, i was expecting this more from Shawako rather than her!!
    Congratulations!!!!

10. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Wow I just saw this on twitter after waking from my new years liquor coma. I thought I was reading it wrong, or it was some kind of joke. Then I saw all the other idols replying. This is amazing, congrats!! Airin will make a wonderful mother. :D

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  11. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Congratulations to Airin

12. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Congratulations! Even when she was in KII everyone said she had a mother aura, so I think she will do fine. Only checked twitter today and found out via Churi’s retweet. First Mieko getting married and now this, our girls are all becoming mother ;)

13. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    I actually had my suspicions that she was already married - but the baby came as a total surprise! I think that explains why she has had almost no events in that time span. Congratulations.
    The only photos we've gotten of Airin since her graduation have been from other people or event organizers, and Yumana is the one who shares pictures of Airin the most. So when I saw pictures of Airin with a ring on her finger last year I figured she was engaged at least.

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Looks like Airin is a getting some success with her art, it's nice to see it.

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  17. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I just noticed that she started an illustrated diary of her child on instagram (she is a professional illustrator).

"Airi New Mommy It is baby Rin (born in December 2017) and I will keep track of the life and illustration!"

https://www.instagram.com/baby_rin12/

• Like Like x 1
  19. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    • Like Like x 2