Gyaruru

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by kaito, Jun 7, 2007.

1. nightmarest

nightmarest Kenkyuusei

gyaruru music reminds me of dance dance revolution game in PS2! :D

2. MiniMoniHime

MiniMoniHime Kenkyuusei

lol me too! they should make Boom Boom Meccha Maccho a DDR song :p Gyaruru is already one of my favorite groups. i was really disappointed when Tsuji left, cuz she's my fav H!P member and it would have been nice to see her in a new group :cry: but oh well, it's still a good group. my fav is Amimi, she's just too cute! i like Sonene too... kinda weird that she eats the most and is the skinniest in the group o_O i don't like Abebe that much... she seems unenthusiastic (maybe i just have something against her cuz she took Tsujiji's place.. i dunno) can't wait for their second single! i hope they keep doing the techno stuff

3. amp

amp Kenkyuusei

Amitan and Asami-chan so cute.

4. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I like them more and more.
    I'm especially addicted to Onna no Ultra. That song is soo cool..
    I'm even thinking about buying the single ;)

5. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

BUY IT!
    *pets his copy*

6. Neko-chan

Neko-chan Kenkyuusei

My favorit TNX Unit! The song is catchy, the dance is easy to learn and the girl are adorable! They're may not be the best signer but still they're amazing! It's weird how Sonene voices when she sings is REALLY different than when she talks ! I hope they're popularity will grow!

7. nightmarest

nightmarest Kenkyuusei

yeahh.. I hope so too.
    It really give me energy when I see th three of them dancing para para..
    I wanna dance tooo!!!!

8. dokidokisuru

dokidokisuru Kenkyuusei

They need a new single. o_o

9. Haru-chan

Haru-chan Kenkyuusei

i really love their song ** it makes me happy everytime xDD
    when i heard that nono wants to leave the h!p, i was hoping that tsunku will find a good replacement and then i hjeard about asami abe.. I really love asami abe and was so happy that she'll be a part of gyaruru

10. d90

d90 Kenkyuusei

i realy wish they get a 2nd single i was so happy about them T-T please let there be a 2nd single. and Hi Rijio ^^ i had a feeling you were some where around here, i dunno why tho XD just thought you would most likely be here

11. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Im afraid there were only the two songs...with Onna No Ultra... but no real MV for it..?

However Natsuko Sone went on to other things.....(as did the others )

Gal Sone (ギャル曽根 Gyaru Sone?, born Natsuko Sone (曽根 菜津子 Sone Natsuko?) on December 4, 1985, in Maizuru, Kyoto) is a female Japanese competitive eater and singer. Her popularity has helped produce a resurgence in Japanese competitive eating, or ōgui, after the outcry following the death of a Japanese schoolboy imitating an eating stunt in 2002 resulted in a three year hiatus for major Japanese eating contests.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gal_Sone#Music_career

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014