H!P Eggs

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by milaya, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I say if Hello! Project was created before you were born, you're too young to join. =P I don't really pay attention to the Eggs anyway, so I don't really care if they lose or get any new members (unless if they're 5 and 6. o_O).

2. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Hehe I agree.
    For time being, I don't think they should let kids join who weren't born when H!P was created.

3. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Just to keep this thread a bit updated, even though this is almost old news, but yeah.

New egg unit:
    "Shugo Chara Egg"
    12/10 debut single release [Minna no Tamago]
    http://shugo-chara-egg.com
    [​IMG]
    Members: Akari, Ayaka, Yuuka & Kanon.

I'm really happy the eggs are starting to actually do something, besides being back-dancers. I mean there's MilkyWay and now there's this unit.

And especially happy to see my fave eggs being active,
    since my Egg ranking looks something like this:
    1. Kitahara Sayaka
    2. Kikkawa Yuu.
    3. Wada Ayaka
    4. Saho Akari
    5. Fukuda Kanon
    6. Maeda Yuuka

- All my faves are active now :)

I'll probably buy this single. I love to support the eggs. But I'll decide that once there's a preview of the song.

4. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Wow, I totally saw pictures of them a second ago, but I thought it was a random cosplaying group. I guess an Egg ensemble makes more sense, though.

I'm really glad that they get to do something, but it makes me wonder: what is the criteria for being an Egg? Are they now not considered Eggs, or does this count as a 'debut'? Same with Milky Way and High King (and possibly Ongaku Gatas, but I have no idea if they have Eggs in their line-up.)

5. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^not really sure when they stop being eggs.
    Since all the girls in Ongaku Gatas are still eggs, except Miki and then there's Erina who yeah debuted as a solo artist. I'm not sure why all the eggs in Gatas haven't debuted yet, it's only Miki.
    So these four girls will probably remain eggs, even though they're in this unit.
    The only criteria I know is that, when they actually "debut" and graduate from the eggs, they'll stop being back dancers, like Erina and Miki.
    I hope we'll see more egg graduations in the future (meaning full time arists in H!P) since a lot of these girls deserves it, a lot of them has been back dancers for years. Like Sayaka, she's been an egg since 2004 - meaning she's been in H!P longer than Kusumi.
    So UFA start giving them something, besides back-dancing! - and yes MilkyWay, Gatas and this unit is a nice start, no doubt. It just took them long. Hmm, why not consider adding an egg to Morning Musume in the 9th Generation, then they have to spend less time training her.

6. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Shugo Chara Egg - Minna no Tamago [Preview]
    Shugo Chara Opening - Youtube

I think this song is very cute <3 I'll buy this single for sure.
    Maybe I have a weakness for childish songs (and H!P EGGs).

7. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I like it.

(Doesn't Buono! have a few songs who's titles could easily make that title? Is children's Japanese really that limited?)

8. Naomi

They have Kokoro no Tamago and Minna Daisuki. I think the title for this group's song is kinda funny since the show has to go with eggs or... something and the girls are H!P Eggs. :XD:

9. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Maeda Yuuka's fan here! (She's the only Egg I know :XD:)

10. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^My guess, because of High-King, right?

11. Naomi

Kanon's my favorite in the unit. <3 The only problem is that I don't like the song, so I'm not going to pay attention to the unit even though Kanon's in it. :XD:

12. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Lol why am I not surprised you don't like the song... ;)

Looking forward to seeing the covers.

13. Naomi

... Maybe 'cause you like it? :XD: It's too happy for my tastes. Plus it's lacking something, but I dunno what.

14. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Yes that's probably the reason...
    ... and I love happy songs. XD
    And yes this is a very happy song.

I'm glad i like this song, since I really like to support the eggs and this is the first "all" egg release :)

15. Naomi

Didn't Tomoiki release something? And does THE Possible count, or did they release stuff after they moved to TNX?

16. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

100% correct! <3

17. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Hehe seems like Maeda got a lot of supporters after that unit ;)

Well Tomoiki wasn't really an "official" release, since it's not really possible to buiy their single anywhere.
    THE Possible is a bit tricky, since their first indies single was released under good factory, which means they were already at that time, a part of THX, but I guess they were still considered eggs at that time, until they graduated in october 2007. But yeah, they were already "THE Possible" shortly after I got into H!P, so they weren't really that much promoted as "eggs".
    But I don't know... ;)

18. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

19. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    It looks adorable! Thanks for the caps! I'm actually fairly excited for this release.

20. LantisIII

LantisIII Kenkyuusei