Hayashi Runa (Runapi) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by eternalord, Feb 17, 2020.

1. vengenzR

vengenzR Kenkyuusei

god, that voice
    voice of angel

• Like Like x 1
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    B.L.T. 'making movie':

• Like Like x 1
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    This girl has proved she's good at singing many times on Star Tanjou.

She has a similar aura as Aruno and honestly I also think she's prettier than her.

https://twitter.com/runapics/status/1488195437714882561

Nogizaka was looking for a girl like that to randomly push as new center (and even finding pathetic excuses like "she good at singing" to justify it) when they literally already had Runa ready for that.
    I feel so bad for her, I'm pretty sure she thought too "why she was ok but not me for that?", and also she doesn't have dirty past scandals (you can believe or not on the "papa katsu" rumours but honestly seeing a girl which had a close relationship with her photographer, was a "freelance model" doing photoshoots for clients, and going on dates to sing at karaoke together with random men, and many other things like that you can find on the net... is all strange...). It would've been a surpise too a sudden Runa center but I'm sure it would've been much more accepted by fans which would have been happy for her and that opportunity given to her.

I emphatize with her much more now, she knows and we know she's gonna totally be put aside and forgotten.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    At this point, I'm rooting for her to be selected as a new center if Aruno were to be dismissed. Let's make the 29th single as a 4.5 push.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. vengenzR

vengenzR Kenkyuusei

yeah runa is :

short hair
    good at singing
    also cute&beautiful

and still,why is management looking for something unsure when they already have the certain one and that is in the it's in front of them.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. minto

minto Kenkyuusei

29th single is an airdrop so it was meant for fresh faces. Runa has not made senbatsu appearances yet after her debut in 2020. It will be unfair to others if she suddenly became senbatsu center. She can be a possible sub center just to experiment since the single had less positive feedback anyway but management needed a big turnaround so they went for 2 top members instead.

Runa shone throughout star tanjo. I would like for her to rise up steadily without having too much pressure.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Because Runa is a joker, bright and bubbly. They were looking for cold-looking girls with poker face.

9. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Just some notes and a little love letter to Runa.

Now that Nogistar Season 2 is over, I would love for Runa-chan to get more opportunities. Something like a center for a unit or a coupling song...build her up well (at least in the minds of fans who didn't watch Nogistar). She IS talented, there's absolutely no doubt about that in my mind.

I felt that over the course of 2 seasons of Nogistar, Runa had been put thru the paces - she sang ballad, sang some upbeat/rock-ish songs, duets with members and guests...and I think she did well most of the time. When I heard she singing live solo for the 1st time - I think it was on the 4th gen live show, prior to Nogistar - she seemed slightly more nervous then. I think she had grown in confidence and shined even more thru out Nogistar.

Runa's rendition of Shiroi Koibito Tachi (one of my favorite songs of all time) just makes me love her more. I personally don't have any problems if she's getting a push as a center in near future...I'm just not sure how fans in general feel about her. More prominent appearances on Koujichuu can probably help in that direction. I don't know for sure, just saying what I'm feeling.

I probably said this before, but I recommend watching Runa-chan in "Yamazaki Rena to Ohatsu-chan" EP22 - I believe it's available on NogiArea site. I learned a bit about her before being an idol in this episode.

So, dearest Runa - I know you'll never read this in a million years, but whether it's variety/comedy, singing, or visuals - you'll never lose! Makeruna Hayashi Runa....umm...err...however that self-intro goes.

I have been rambling too much, in the end...I would love to see Runa shine in the best possible ways in Nogizaka. All the best for her.

Sincerely,
    Just another fan.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 2
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 7
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    She has freaking unique good look. Hopefully she will get some push later...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I've seen some clips of this new show yesterday (someone posted short clips online). Mr. Malik is a respected veteran magician...I believe I've seen some mentalism act from him ages ago, and he had organized shows featuring other magicians in the past. I like...I mean, love (blushes) Runa a lot, and magic is a hobby of mine as well...so this is fantastic news for me and good for her.

In the clips that I saw, she learns a trick from Mr. Malik (and another guy is present too, not sure if he's another magician or not). Runa then later demonstrate that trick to...I think Yakubo, Miyu and another member (who I don't remember). I think she did well in the later segment. It wasn't a card trick (which is what I mainly do), I can say that much.

It's nice to see Nogi members do magic - Ikoma in the past, Kakki did some card magic, Saku-chan and Tomisato (recently) did some prop magic. It's a good feeling to see my idol fandom crossing over with my other hobbies.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR. Runapi singing always a treat.

Credit to uploader

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  17. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I had an online meet & greet with Runa a few hours ago and we just talked about Donkey Kong the whole time lol. I wanted to bring it up since I loved this episode, but part of me was a bit worried that since she’s been getting more work lately she might not remember the game(or its name) and would just be like “eh?” and I’d have to use up all the time explaining that she played it on a show.

Thankfully, she was really pumped up and started talking excitedly when I brought it up. In fact, she was talking so fast that due to my limited Japanese skills I couldn’t really understand most of what she was saying. Everything I could understand was about how much fun she thought it was, though. Then she agreed wholeheartedly when I said that I love the game, but it’s a bit difficult. Even though I missed a fair bit of what she said, her enthusiasm was contagious.

To be honest, I get the impression she talks so fast because she knows the meguri sessions are super short so she wants her fans to get as much as possible out of the experience. That or maybe she truly was just really excited about Donkey Kong. Either way, she’s always sweet and she clearly remembered me from before which is a nice feeling.

• Like Like x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1