Hidden Nogi46 gems?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by xiexieleilei, Jul 28, 2023.

1. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    Hi! I'm somewhere inbetween the lines of fan and casual listener of nogi46 (I have my oshis but, I don't watch their TV (I do want to) and I know quite a lot of songs) and I was wondering, are there any gems hidden in their discography that you'd recommend?

I don't know if it helps but my favourite songs are Break, 2-dome no KISU kara, sayu ready? (I love the nogifes ver) and a lot more.. there's a few that I absolutely adore but I don't know the names as they're in Japanese.

Thanks in advance ^^

• Like Like x 2
  2. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Just some days ago I started looking at their discography, looking for some new songs.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nogizaka46_discography#Singles
    I find the third songs of the singles to be the less famous.

Here some nice tracks I've found:
    Namida ga mada kanashimi datta koro (涙がまだ悲しみだった頃 )
    shibuya blues
    koumori yo
    Hoka No Hoshi Kara 他の星から
    Nani mo dekizu ni soba ni iru (何もできずにそばにいる)
    Sono saki no deguchi
    Hitonatsu no nagasa yori... (ひと夏の長さより...) - If you have seen the Kubo's Intro Quiz episode you should recognise it

The old songs have been out there for a while. You might find unique live versions sung by different members.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Among the songs that the fellow suggested, I strongly recommend Shibuya Blues, Hoka no Hoshi Kara and Nani mo Dekizu ni Soba ni Iru. These are definitely some that I would list.

I also adore Sakanatachi no LOVE SONG, Harukanaru Bhutan, Koko ni Iru Riyuu, Kodoku Kyoudai, Chopin no Usotsuki, Boku Dake no Hikari, Another Ghost, Sono Saki no Deguchi.

I have bunch of other songs which I love, but for me these are the gems.

• Like Like x 3
  4. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    I know Another Ghost! it's on nogifes ^.^
    I'll have a listen to the others tomorrow bc I don't recognise the titles (I'm useless with them ) and let u know!! Maybe you've put one of my fav songs on the list and I don't know lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @xiexieleilei Not sure how many Nogi songs you know as plenty of them are really gems in and of themselves. It would be quite hard to recommend some that you might have listened to already but deemed them not to your liking.

That being said, trust the Unders for some good ones. Skipping their bangers like "Nichijou" or "Ano Hi Boku wa Tossa ni Uso wo Tsuita," I would like to point to "Wakaregiwa, Motto Suki ni Naru," the Miona lead song from the 12th single. It gets overlooked but I think it's hype. Honestly, I could mention the next 2 Unders as well: "Shitto no Kenri" from 13th and "Futougou" from the 15th singles.

You can also check out their albums as songs on them don't really come to mind quickly. I like to suggest "Keishasuru," by Kojizaka46! I wish this one got played more on tour. It's from the 1st Album. "Ryuusei Discoteque" from the 3rd album is a fantastic SayuMai duo, and from the Unders best album, "Sono Hito" which is a blast.

Finally, I know it doesn't get the respect as other singles especially since it was Maiyan's grad, but I've come to love "Shiawase no Hogosyoku." Not just the single, but the entire release. I think the fandom felt let down at the time with a weirdly anti-climatic song to send off our queen. Yet if you give it a chance the songs flow really very well together and its comforting nature really does remind me of Maiyan.

Anyhow, that's a few.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    @xiexieleilei Just a small correction. The title is not "BREAK", but "Igai BREAK".

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  7. spring_rain

spring_rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawasaki Sakura
    I’m not sure how hidden these songs are but they’re some of my favourites:

My rule
    Yasashisa to wa
    Sakanatachi no LOVE SONG
    Suki ni Natte Mita
    Against

Last edited: Jul 28, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Kikkake きっかけ
    No You na Sonzai のような存在
    Heikousen 平行線
    Chikyuu ga marui nara 地球が丸いなら
    Zenbu Yume no Mama 全部 夢のまま
    Kokoro no Monologue 心のモノローグ
    Out of the Blue

• Like Like x 1
  9. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Can't remember all the names, but the first song that came to my mind was Skydiving. Definitely one of my favorite Nogi songs!:blush:

• Like Like x 1
  10. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    Oh thank you! I wasn't sure what the Japanese said so I always called it break

11. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    Listening to it right now (for the first time) and I'm not sure if it's a song I'd come back to (maybe it'll grow on me) but, it has a kind of bittersweet feeling to it? I'm not sure how to explain it.

12. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    I already know Out of the Blue, it's one of my favourites :3
    For Kikkake, I think I might add it to my playlist, it's really cute but I'm not immediately hooked on it like I have been with other nogi songs.
    No You na Sonzai and Chikyuu ga marui nara are probably gonna be growers, I'm like 50/50 on them.
    Heikousen is definitely going on my playlist, so cute!!
    I've DEFINITELY heard Zenbu Yume no Mama before... probably from nogifes? But I have been looking for it so thank you! It's so catchy.
    And finally.... Kokoro no Monologue, I really like it, I didn't think I was going to for some reason but here we are.

Thank u for the recommendations ^^

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Enjoy discovering more songs you like. I went to the wiki and checked each single so I could look for the songs on youtube. I then moved on to the albums since they usually have songs in them that you won't find in a single.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 3
  14. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    I think I struggle with getting into the jpn groups because it's so overwhelming like there's SO much content, and normally I wouldn't complain about that but I'm a chn48 fan so... int fans get nothing
    Nogi46 looks super fun though so I'm hoping I can fully get into them

15. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Some recommendations from me:
    - Muhyoujou
    - Fuusen wa Ikiteiru
    - Tachinaorichuu
    - Ryuusei Discotique
    - Botchitou

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

Some faves include:
    Live Shin
    No you na Sonzai
    Dodorake

• Like Like x 1
  17. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    Thank you! I couldn't find Live Shin and had No you na Sonzai recommended previously, I like it ^^ As for Dodorake, I'm not sure if I like it or not, the sound is quite different from what I'm used to ><

18. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    thank u ^^ I've heard Fuusen wa Ikiteiru from nogifes actually! I'm not sure if I love or hate it because of that :XD: I think I played it too much.

ALSO NO WAY.... Botchitou is one of my favourite songs!!!!! I've been searching for it for SO LONG. THANK U SM:inlove:

19. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    It's can also be spelled as Pocchito ぽっち党 :) I love Ikuchan, Reikaptain, and Kuboshi's voices

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    I really like Sakurai Reika! I think she was on the nogifes ver of the song ^^ If it wasn't her pls let me know lol. She's a really good performer, I have some of her fancam versions