Single Hinatazaka46 10th [Am I Ready?] (2023.07.26)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by bonjourmarlene, Jun 19, 2023.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Because you're a hater [hehe] I love the A-side!

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Performance in utacon

F1Ty4OBacAAZWq4.jpg

Congrats to manafi and suzuka. Manafi is center of the 1st gen song and suzuka is center of the 2nd gen song.

F1U_oEVaYAIADu9.jpg

F1U_5VlaAAI8jn-.jpg

Last edited: Jul 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    1st day sales prediction: 320k-350k
    1st week : 380k-400k

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Oh! The memories from this tune... Undeniably they "shared with pride" this tune for the introduction of 見たことない魔物, however it is absolutely forgivable: The song is so cute and the 4th ki members even cuter. I'm sure it will be a favorite in the group's performances. What I don't like (and I don't like AT ALL) is that I can't spot Kishi-kun anywhere in the MV. She is definitely missing in the final scene, where all members are aligned in the pool. There are only 11 girls!

But for me, the BIG number is the coupling song "Garasu Mado ga Yogoreteru"... Amazing song, with a tint of Sakurazaka coolness, but 100% Hinatazaka and an amazing choreography at the end formation. Hina-chan is a so well-deserved center and she truly delivered! I will repeat again one more time that if they didn't mess up with her teeth Hina would be awesome (yes, I prefer the old Hina dental-wise). In any case this will be one of my very top favourites for Hinatazaka!

The A-side "Am I ready?" is not my cup of tea... However, I enjoy every bit of Hinano as Serufu on the DIY series: She is the PERFECT fit for the specific role for the specific story...

5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    [hehe] You were wrong[hehe]

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Am i ready? dance practice

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Missed!!!:^^;:

Kishi-kun had a health problem on the MV recording day. So, she couldn't participate. Management also announced it on the Hinatazaka website.
    Source: https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/news/detail/R00195?ima=0000
    I don't know if they will retake the MV again like what they did when Manafi missed the MV recording for W-Keyakizaka no Uta. But, I think that is unlikely.

Good number. I thought it would be lower because the Meguri result is not that satisfying. Plus, Japanese fans also criticized the title song a lot, from "Another English title?" or "It sounds like K-pop" and such.
    =+=

Album Impression
    Songs impression
    Am I Ready
    <3<3<3
    It is a good song, very catchy. I also love the brass section and various cute sound samples. The only part that I don't like is their singing style. As I mentioned on the previous page, their singing style which uses very high notes almost falsetto is not suitable for many members with low register voices. Even Hinano also has a problem and sounds like she is forcing her voice on the first line. Other than that, it is an okay song.
    Sesshoku to Kanjou <3<3<3<3
    Love the disco and dance vibe. The chorus is also very catchy.
    Garasu Mado ga Yogoreteru <3<3<3<3<3
    The best song in this album. Love everything about it.:1st:
    Hanegumi Darake no Natsuyasumi (1ki song) <3<3<3<3
    Cute and bright song. But, the lyrics meaning is quite scary.[hehe] I love the retro vibe of this song.
    Kimi wa Sakadachi Dekiruka? (2ki song) <3<3<3<3
    2ki is said to have a cool and kakkoi vibe. But, this song is the cutest of the cutest song. I love the brass section of this song. Plus, the members "talking" part also sound cute, especially when Kosakana said "Mukatzuku kana~", that was soooo cute!!! Also, Suzu's last "nya~" at the end of song is so cute. There are also many "nya" in this song! :D Can't wait to see them perform this song!:1st:
    Ai no Hikikomori (3ki song) <3<3<3
    Maybe, it is because the center is Mikunin, the 3ki song this time sounds mature. It is different than the usual cute and weird 3ki song. But, I still like it.
    Mitakotonai Mamono (4ki song) <3<3<3
    The nostalgic melody of Marlboro cigarette CM!!! Love the song. It is cute and catchy, a perfect way to represent 4ki characters.

My 10th Single Song Ranking
    1. Garasu Mado ga Yogoreteru
    2. Sesshoku to Kanjou
    3. Kimi wa Sakadachi Dekiruka?
    4. Hanegumi Darake no Natsuyasumi
    5. Am I Ready?
    6. Mitakotonai Mamono
    7. Ai no hikikomori

~x~

MV impression
    Am I Ready? MV
    <3<3<3<3
    Really love the MV. The stylist did an amazing job providing members with beautiful outfits. Thanks to Tanaka Daisuke fashion store for the clothes members wear in this MV. I also read on matome site that many elements in this MV are Hinano's ideas. She wants to add many things she likes, from Hoikorou to Ramune. Also, the swirl pattern on the stage the members dance in this MV was inspired by mosquito repellant coil, which is used a lot during summer.

Mitakotonai Mamono MV <3<3<3
    It is a standard idol MV that shows high school students having fun. It has the same vibe with the previous 2 4ki song MV. Love the pool scene, especially the wet Yoko scene.:blush: She looks cute in that scene.:blush:

Garasu Mado ga Yogoreteru MV <3<3<3<3<3
    My favorite MV. One of the producers from AOI Pro, Hashimoto Hiroto, said on his Xweet, this MV is like 10 scenes of different movies compressed and put all together in one scene. :D
    The MVP of this MV is Matsuda Konoka. Her blond wig looks great on her. She looks hot in that wig. Moreover, in the last dance scene, she became the center and her expressive dance was sooo breathtaking. Overall, it is a really good MV.<3

MV Rank
    1. Garasu Mado
    2. Am I Ready?
    3. Mitakotonai Mamono

Last edited: Jul 26, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Thanks very much for that... You see, this girl is growing on me lately (and growing fast) and I was really worried by not seeing her in the MV. Maybe it's my "underdog syndrome" where most of my oshis are underdogs hidden behind the n-th rows... In Kishi-kun's case I was: wtf, NOT AGAIN...

I find her so adorably ponkotsu, but at the same time she seems to me the most sensitive (and therefore vulnerable) girl among the 4th gen. I only wish the best for her...

P.S. Also: so glad that "Garasu Mado..." is also so much appealing to other people. It seems it IS the winner of the 10th single.

10. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I really like the rehearsal videos Hinatazaka puts out. Is Kosakana missing in the "Am I Ready?" HinaRiha video or I was just too sleepy?

Cheers!

11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Am I ready? 2nd day in the oricon ranking
    42,708 copies sold
    Total: 407,410

https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2023-07-26/

Billboard japan is reporting Am I ready? sold 477,214 copies between july 24 and july 26.
    https://twitter.com/Billboard_JAPAN/status/1684492855925174272?s=20

Am I ready ? meet and greet 5th round

overall 19 members sold out
    morimoto marie sold out in the 4th round
    takamoto ayaka and yamaguchi haruyo sold out in the 5th round

F18C90AakAApIEl.jpg

https://twitter.com/makoto46_CYC/status/1684068068945952768?s=20

Last edited: Jul 27, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

So will Sakamichi managements now realise it's time to bring out new gens solo songs.

It blows my mind that neither N46 or Seed & Flower had made a move yet. The evidence in Kahorin's individual PV that Seed & Flower has been blind on visuals for a long time now. After 2019 there has been zero solo songs and the singles have become monotonous. Not what Seed & Flower used to be about when they released versatile singles in the past.

I'm pretty sure there is not much difference in both managements of Seed & Flower. Sakurazaka 3rd gen included a gen song in all versions and management of Hinata followed suit. Can I hope for a solo song in Sakurazaka's next single for only Hinata to embrace it? That's my hope.

Hinata has now decreased amount of MVs to mainly three. What is Seed & Flower cooking? Will they leave a MV open for solo song in the future? Four or even five MVs with formation and unit songs have become stale. I miss the era when Seed & Flower could surprise with mainly four MVs and it was different for each single until 4th single. My favorite approach was 1st single with one solo song MV to second single with two MVs for solo songs (Hirate, Nagahama).

I think N46 was also very versatile with 1st gen because AKB put pressure on them.

With or without handshake they need to bring back the hunger again. Don't wait until handshake is coming back. Singing and instrumental needs to make a comeback in Sakamichi. The excitement of choice for a fan is just not there. Singles are bit safe and I don't know what that album was that Sakurazaka released last year when they went all out for Masshirona in 2017 and Hiragana's album in 2018.

But after Time Flies and As you know? Sony seems to stay low for album releases and release only singles for now. I think and cross my fingers we won't see another single with mainly gen songs and senbatsu. Two singles in a row is already too much. Excitement will rise if they shake things up and they will raise the sales.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    message in music station you tube channel

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I find the choreo in this song super cute.

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 2