Hinatazaka46 11th [Kimi wa Honeydew] (2024.05.08)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by MasToppu, Feb 23, 2024.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    center 3 sold out , the other 2 in the front row also doing well. Hinano also staking a claim

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. signupsus

signupsus Member

So senbatsu didn't really change anything, as expected. The popular girls are still popular and most of those now in unders are likely going to stay there. There's likely some movement in the last row and unders but that's about it.

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    They should just switch it. After all, March 27 is the Hinatazaka debut date, the Kyun's release date. :)

After I read the announcement, it said that it was because of a production issue. What issue here? I believe they have already recorded the teasers and even released the photo concept. If we compare it with One Choice, I believe that the 11th single teaser is part of the MV like the One Choice teaser. So, they already shot the MV. Is it the distribution issue?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So it's a production issue on Nogizaka's end, and, yeah, it's a distribution issue for Hinata. They most likely have scheduled when the CDs are shipped to stores, but since they've postponed sell date without a makeup, they probably don't want to green light the sales on top of Nogizaka's so they'll hold off. They'll probably put in requests to the retailers to hold off on putting the CDs out for sale until the new release date, and most likely updated the streaming services releases as well.

I think they'll change the release be 2 weeks after Nogi's just like they were scheduled before.

6. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Please excuse my ignorance, but I've always wondered how to properly read these meet and greet charts, and about how the process works. Would someone mind explaining it to me, or point me to perhaps a post or website somewhere that explains them? Some specific things I have questions about are:

1. How does the application process work? Looks like they divide it in to rounds where people with tickets can apply to visit specific members. Do they do it this way so if you apply for someone whose slot fills up, you get your ticket "back" and get to apply for another slot in the next round? Can you return unused tickets after the last round is over?
    2. Approximately how many visitors does a member see in each slot?
    3. Looking at the latest one posted by "humbal" a few posts back, why is Nibu Akari on what appears to be a different schedule than everyone else? She has a few dates that others don't have, so does that mean she will be at the site alone?

Thank you to anyone who can help me understand things a bit better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Tbh, this kind of problem shouldn't be happened when Hinata try to recover.
    I think the most important thing here is the announcement of new release date. Management must announce it soon, otherwise fans will be disappointed.

8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    They probably don't want a direct competition of sales between sister groups. even rival groups would try to avoid same day or week. its just like video game releases. if they are from the same umbrella under a larger group, they would spread out their releases. even rival companies would try to avoid the same week with a AAA title unless they are very confident or very different genre

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I never attended Meguri, so I can't answer your 1st and 2nd question.
    As for Nibu, she has back pain problem, therefore management reduce her meguri sessions.

That, and maybe management doesn't have enough resource for promoting two groups at the same time.

10. signupsus

signupsus Member

Like MasToppu said, Nibuchan has back problems that aren't going away, so they're letting her do things on an adjusted schedule. I think these are also the online M&G, so she might just do them from home or some other location.

In general, the charts can be a little different depending on who makes them, but basically the colored in slots indicate that they're sold out, and in the round they're sold out in. The next revision of the chart will have a different color and then some 2 squares, indicating they sold out in the 2nd round. So the more sold out slots, the earlier, the better.

Senbatsu tends to follow roughly from the last couple of M&G sales, though Nogizaka's been all over the place lately, and sometimes there are exceptions. But Shogenji as center was very easy to predict based on her M&G sales, which have been up there with Nao and Miku since she joined the group. Same with Nagi in Nogizaka.

11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I do hope management sees Marie and Haruyo selling out a couple of slots and puts them into senbatsu next single. I still think it's unfair that 3.5ki got shafted like that. I completely get the 4kis in senbatsu but some of them didn't sell out as fast as Marie for example and they could have thrown 3.5ki a bone.

• Like Like x 1
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    A little bit sad seeing Kyoko stuck with old uniform and knowing soon her page will be taken down..

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think the best thing about Senbatsu-Under system is an opportunity for third row member on previous all-Senbatsu system to shine and get more screentime in MV. I remember, it was really hard to see Mikunin in the group MV because she always in the 3rd row. But now, as an Under center, I believe she will get more or even the most screentime in Under MV. :)
    I think the fans of popular/front row member won't understand this feeling. The feeling when you don't need to use Observation Haki anymore when watching Hinata MV. It feels good.:)

As for the new uniform, it looks cute. White resembles a new start, a blank page where the new chapter and new arc of Hinatazaka46 story will be written. :)
    I hope this new uniform use below the knee skirt length. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So, they also gonna call it 'Under Member'.. Mana-chan being into 3rd row is so downgrade, but I understand. I hope Hinata will be stronger with this system. Glad Mikuni got to center.

The new uniform is cute.

17. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    nice uniform.. but honestly what reason 4ki still having different shade of color...

18. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Glad that at least 3.5ki got some nice spots in under and Mikuni is centering.

Like @MasToppu said, it was better for Mikuni to be under center than get stuck in 3rd row with maybe 5 seconds of screentime. At least in under she will have her moment to shine and might even get more fans as a result. Same can be said for Paru and Marii, i think one of them will get a senbatsu comeback in 12th single since both seem to be pushed in HinaAi.

As for Berina, she still very young, this is only the beginning for her, her fans shouldn't get that mad.

Based on this under formation, i believe management might give a second chance to Rio-sama. Notice how she's never 3rd row in a song.

19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2024
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Correction.
    4 members SO in 2nd round, 7 members total.
    Katoshi, Konochan, Hina, and Nibu-chan.