Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you. I completely bypassed this info about Techi it seems :wall:

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

God sometimes needs help. I made a post over in the GENERAL thread including a series of screencaps showing how Neru helped Techi through the cartwheel.

[​IMG]

Safety first (as Memi said before Hiragana's recent concerts).

@Hiraishin -- Good point about a cartwheel being pretty easy for someone who has done it a lot. But I was not so much impressed that she could do it as that she seemed so light doing it. Now I know that Neru's help may have had something to do with that lightness. In any case, I think the cartwheel, if it becomes a regular part of the performance (on M-Station??), will be a big hit.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  4. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    People sleep in peace... We get to see Hirate in her pajama in keyakake.. I can't wait!

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1.She's there on KeyaKake, in her blue-polka-dot pj's, but tries to keep out of things. No scowling, a nice light smile, but not very involved. Neru isnt there this week. The same guys who did the "Fashion Check" in March 2016 are back to give beauty advice, wearing slightly less baggy white outfits. The first thing they say is how beautiful everyone has become.

2. The big Hirate story going around today is a video on Risa's Keyaki Message. Risa's in front of a small group saying "good bye" to us -- after their performance Saturday night, I think -- and Fuyuka drags Techi into the back row of the group, where Techi tries to hide and crouch down. But Fuu-chan and someone else grab her under the arms and try to drag her to her feet, with a bit of tickling possibly involved, while Risa moves out of the way and turns the camera on Techi. Everyone, including Techi, seems to be screaming with laughter. Looks like good times. Comments say it's Techi in her "Caroline" mode, which refers to a sort of simple girl-next-door mode. I won't post it myself, but you might want to take a look at the Instagram of Risa fan risa_9858. It's not as great as posts made me think it would be, but it's pretty nice. Very positive feeling. People I see in the vid are Risa, Habu, Suzumoto, Oda, Naako, Fuu-chan, Ozeki, and maybe Kobayashi. Those last three may be the ones trying to drag her to her feet.

Instructions on how to sign up for Message from overseas are here. Unfortunately, you only get messages that come after you sign up, not ones you've heard about and want to see. I think that starting subscriptions a couple of days early would get more people to sign up.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi get bullied by her elder sisters was such a good moment.

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

If you want to see Techi laughing, watch the Techi x Memi video extra from the single. The preview version is out. Just what I'd hoped for: they go to an aquarium together, then to the sea. They laugh a lot. They even sing a bit together. This link is only visible from Japan, I'm afraid:

if the video does not show watch the video here

But here are some screencaps:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Main comment from Japan is about the way Techi's like a boyfriend and Memi a girlfriend. One person, however, makes the point that there is still a feeling of distance. I'm not so sure about that, but it bears thinking about. Hard to know just how to interpret everything. Lots of people say how much they envy Memi. I'm happy for both of them: Techi seems so relaxed. The title on the first cap is: "Same school-year, same job."

Apologies for double posting Here and in Memi's thread.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Man, it's frustrating how Sony has different policies between the Keyakizaka and Nogizaka youtube channels. Even though most of the stuff on the Nogi channel is region locked, in the last year they've been good about keeping their newer stuff available to all. On the other hand, we get basically nothing from the Keyaki channel. It's so weird.

But anyway, it's great to see Techi and Memi together again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I actually expected this pairing after watching the kanji and hiragana selfie tv preview.. They r soo cute together!

10. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Exactly... I always end up opening the Instagram by putting faith on the keyaki fans who definitely post it.. I am living somehow with these..

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Techi x Memi video is now trending #1 on Japanese YouTube (about 200K views in about 7 hours, I think). It's currently 7pm Monday there.

12. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh wow! Is this gonna be some domination? The Single will sell like anything after this preview(jk)..

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    domination I'm not sure
    All I know is that us Techi/Memi fans are thirsty af [hehe] (it was about time! :inlove:)

Thanks @ukifune this made my day

14. Bingo

Bingo Member

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's now 1:30am Tuesday in Japan, and the Techi-Memi video is still trending #1 on YouTube, 13 hours after release, and has been viewed over 400,000 times.

17. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    the management should
    consider Techi-Memi unit in the next single!!!!!!:1st:

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm weak...I agree. Now that we know Memi can sing. Although mixing the groups remains a question. And Techi some months ago was reported by Memi as saying she didn't want to talk with Memi about work, but just be normal friends. I think that might have changed, but I still think Techi performing is a different beast from Techi the normal 17-year-old, and might treat Memi a bit more harshly when she was really trying to make the best possible show, rather than just relaxing.

19. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Do you guys know Wlwhat does it mean?? IMG_20180814_104318.jpg

20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

New York, USA. Late 1960's.
    Garfunkel: "Yo, Simon, let's put music to this old song, it's called 'Scarborough Fair'".
    Simon: "OK, Garfunkel, it'll be a nice melody."
    Garfunkel: "You know, I dream that someday it will serve as background music where this monster teenager, center of some Japanese cool and edgy idol group, will be relaxing in a beach, with her best friend, taking pictures with some futuristic telescopic contraption".
    Simon: "Yeah man, that is a beautiful dream".

• Like Like x 1